Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

An Intriguing Question To My Muslim Brothers & Sisters. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Intriguing Question To My Muslim Brothers & Sisters. (478 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / 7 Reasons Why Christian Brothers & Sisters Should Remain Virgins Until Marriage / Christian Brothers & Sisters!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Intriguing Question To My Muslim Brothers & Sisters. by joe4christ(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
[size=15pt]If allah according to the Quoran promised a heaven flowing with a river of wine and several virginsto the muslim [Male] faithfuls, what then is gonna be the fate of the [Female] muslim faithful who died doing the bidding of Allah by engaging on Jiha'd ?
Will they also inherit the islamic heaven with some gigantic moscular male virgins awaiting them also, or what really is gonna be their fate/reward?
Please o, i needed answers, and i need them fast.
Thank you!!![/size]
Re: An Intriguing Question To My Muslim Brothers & Sisters. by abbeycial: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
stupid question...so u ve an answer,den y asking? Just dnt bring up fire where der aint no smoke. angry
Re: An Intriguing Question To My Muslim Brothers & Sisters. by shuddyy: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
Do people really believe this nonsense about 77 virgins in the muslims heaven? People could be so dumb and silly!!
Did you ever research the muslims koran to confirm before you believe it? If yes then you need to quote the verses - am sure you will get muslims that will respond to them. If you had not confirmed it in the koran,then you can believe anything!
Re: An Intriguing Question To My Muslim Brothers & Sisters. by fergusen: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Be Encouraged! / 12:12:12 Is Different From 12:12:2012 / Can A Pastor Accept Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.