Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Maybach Music Vs Young Money Vs Rock Nation Vs Bad Boy Vs Good Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Maybach Music Vs Young Money Vs Rock Nation Vs Bad Boy Vs Good Music (1793 Views)

Fresh Track: Wizkid Ft Wale Of Maybach Music Group - Drop *enjoy* / "watch The Throne" Vs "bad Meets Evil" / Aston Martin Music Vs Maybach Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maybach Music Vs Young Money Vs Rock Nation Vs Bad Boy Vs Good Music by daryoor(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
in a quick glance into the american music (hip hop) industry in contemporary times, we realise that these labels seem to dominate as they release chart toping singles, have huge sales on itunes and have the most anticipated hip hop albums. In my opinion if im to pick the top three, my ranking will be:

1-young money: i guess theres no arguement here. With heavy weights like Nicki minaj, drake, tunchi and tyga, this team is just too formidable.

2- maybach music: although they might not be the most attractive bunch in the industry, they have a huge female fan base. Wale, ricky rozay and meek mill has been very relevant and made major impact this year. *g.f.i.d & dreams and nightmares in stores, grab your copy*

3 Good music: let me start by yelling, 2 chainz!!! one thing am sure distinguishes yeezy from hov is his ability to sign rappers that are money makers, artist such as big sean, kidd kudi, pusha t and 2chainz are names that will be on our aired and downloaded for a long time.
This are just my views. what are yours?
Re: Maybach Music Vs Young Money Vs Rock Nation Vs Bad Boy Vs Good Music by iamswizz(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
Maybach music all the way
Re: Maybach Music Vs Young Money Vs Rock Nation Vs Bad Boy Vs Good Music by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
daryoor: in a quick glance into the american music (hip hop) industry in contemporary times, we realise that these labels seem to dominate as they release chart toping singles, have huge sales on itunes and have the most anticipated hip hop albums. In my opinion if im to pick the top three, my ranking will be:

1-young money: i guess theres no arguement here. With heavy weights like Nicki minaj, drake, tunchi and tyga, this team is just too formidable.

2- maybach music: although they might not be the most attractive bunch in the industry they have a huge female fan base. Wale, ricky rozay and meek mill has been very relevant and made major impact this year. *g.f.i.d & dreams and nightmares in stores, grab your copy*

3 Good music: let me start by yelling, 2 chainz!!! one thing am sure distinguishes yeezy from hov is his ability to sign rappers that are money makers, artist such as big sean, kidd kudi, pusha t and 2chainz are names that will be on our aired and downloaded for a long time.
This are just my views. what are yours?

......Lmao.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? / (new Video) Download 'pull Over' By Kcee Ft Wizkid / 100% Free Music Promo For Nigeria Artist (A Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.