Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,240 members, 7,846,134 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

If You Were President For A Day... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were President For A Day... (512 Views)

After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were President For A Day... by stoutlady(f): 1:12am On Nov 09, 2012
This thread is to complete the phrase, 'If you were President for a day...'.

If I were President for a day I'd probably arraign all Nigeria's enemies of progress for a firing squad.

Want to hear your ideas but please no tribalistic comments as much as possible.

Thanks
Re: If You Were President For A Day... by k2039: 2:04am On Nov 09, 2012
I can do absolutely nothing in a day as president of Nigeria
Re: If You Were President For A Day... by floriana(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2012
The only thing I will do is jail Goodluck Jonathan for always speaking abusively about his two closest friends in public and making up with them in secret. I wonder why Bribery and Corruption are still maintaining their friendship with him! Mtcheew. More importantly, am 2nd to comment. E no easy.
Re: If You Were President For A Day... by Vegetablesoup: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2012
I will scattering the Nigerian police and replacing them wit Civil defense... they making matters worster for this country.
Re: If You Were President For A Day... by BlackMamba2: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Vegetable soup: I will scattering the Nigerian police and replacing them wit Civil defense... they making matters worster for this country.
Re: If You Were President For A Day... by otokx(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
execute by firing squad in front of TV all living former members of the armed forces ruling council, military or presidential together with their spouses and then confiscate all their property.

(1) (Reply)

Why Only The Okadas / Where Is The Fail Point Of A Nation/state? / BREAKING News;boko Haram Leader Killed In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.