Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Motivationals by agbarap - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Motivationals by agbarap (1739 Views)

Your Daily Motivationals © The Tea Digestive (05-04-15) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 5:48am On Nov 09, 2012
YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO FAIL. To you is attached so many destinies,the more reason you musnt fail.FAILURE is not the many times you have gone down rather it is the many times you have refused to GET UP when you went down.The world,your world isn't concerned about your downfalls but is much interested in you,steady RISING to the top.What is it that causes you as a person to fail?.Is it fear,then don't be afraid to confront it because that which you call FEAR,I call 'further examination and retreat' and which is what fear does,puts you through SERIES of tests,if you can't STAND whilst standing is difficult,then down you go.Maybe,you see that ahead of you as been IMPOSSIBLE,listen to me,there is no such word as impossible,the word is correctly written,I'M POSSIBLE.Henceforth,see all you partake in as very possible.Remember,you are a 'WILL.I.AM'.You can't fail like I earlier said because you weren't created to.The MOMENT,you go down,so many ll with you but beyond that,I see you at the top.Go out today and SUCCEED because success is a trait in your gene.its in your DNA. This note was written n compiled by- #agbaraP ff me on twitter,@paazkal,add me on fcbuk,Agbara pazkal leo,add me on bbm-22FC7FCC.You ll get to see more inspiring notes regularly.line-08067529552.love to see your comments. [/color][color=#990000]. © Copyright 2012 agbarap All rights reserved. agbarap has granted theNextBigWriter, LLC non-exclusive rights to display this work on Booksie.com. http://www.booksie.com/other/article/agbarap/you-cant-afford-to-fail

1 Like

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by xcalzy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
agbarap: To you is attached so many destinies,the more reason you musnt fail.FAILURE is not the many times you have gone down rather it is the many times you have refused to GET UP when you went down.The world,your world isn't concerned about your downfalls but is much interested in you,steady RISING to the top.What is it that causes you as a person to fail?.Is it fear,then don't be afraid to confront it because that which you call FEAR,I call 'further examination and retreat' and which is what fear does,puts you through SERIES of tests,if you can't STAND whilst standing is difficult,then down you go.Maybe,you see that ahead of you as been IMPOSSIBLE,listen to me,there is no such word as impossible,the word is correctly written,I'M POSSIBLE.Henceforth,see all you partake in as very possible.Remember,you are a 'WILL.I.AM'.You can't fail like I earlier said because you weren't created to.The MOMENT,you go down,so many ll with you but beyond that,I see you at the top.Go out today and SUCCEED because success is a trait in your gene.its in your DNA.This note was written n compiled by- #agbaraP ff me on twitter,@paazkal,add me on fcbuk,Agbara pazkal leo,add me on bbm-22FC7FCC.You ll get to see more inspiring notes regularly.line-08067529552.love to see your comments.

Niceeee
Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
@xcalzy.thanks,I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
[b][/b]YOUR FACE SAYS IT ALL. What our FACES read and depict is of utmost importance.Our faces?,YES.What determines how courageous,people would be to take a STEP towards us is to a large extent dependent on our faces.The ffg QUESTIONS will help- *What kind of face do I put on?. *One that is willing and READY to offer help as they come or one that scares people outrightly?. *Does the LOOK on our faces build courage and confidence in people with intent of seeking our help or does it read 'LOOK ELSEWHERE'?. We have to DISCOVER the category we fall into,so as to help us make required adjustments and that is the more reason we have to be POSITIVE at heart n in our thoughts as this will transform our totality,thereby reflecting on us. On my way back from church on a particular sunday with a colleague,we decided to WALK to get a glimpse of the environment.We hadnt walked for long before we started perceiving what smelled like roasted plantain.AHEAD,was a woman who happened to be the seller.We continued our walk,got to the woman and walked past her.My colleague called me by NAME n said,pazkal!,do you know,I was actually interested in buying a plantain or two but the woman's face isn't inviting.At that moment,it dawned on me that many people take DECISIONS pertaining to us based on our faces.I encourage you henceforth,to put on a POSITIVE face,a smiling and an approachable one,as this would be a step in the right direction towards making our WORLD problem free n a set of people that have got a 'YES' face.(Visit agbarap.). © Copyright 2012 agbarap All rights reserved. agbarap has granted theNextBigWriter, LLC non-exclusive rights to display this work on Booksie.com.

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2012
SEEDS OF GREATNESS. Tell it to yourself,that you have got the seeds of GREATNESS in you and you will soon happen.The seeds of greatness are those POSITIVE things embedded within you,those things you are passionate,purposed and visioned about.They could be your POTENTIALS,qualities,talents etc(outstanding ones) that sets you apart and makes you a sought after.You know yourself better. Remember,'what a man SOWS,is what he REAPS' and that is the more reason,these seeds(potentials) have to be carefully NURTURED for an abundant harvest.listen to me,having those potentials in you is just not enough,you have to discover them before you can begin to nurture them.CREATE the right atmosphere for these potentials to thrive.The best time to have planted a tree was 20years back,the next best time is now.DISCOVER yours today and start nurturing.As part of nurturing these potentials,you have to HONE and rehone them by signing up for seminars,workshops etc.No amount or time spent on a BETTER tomorrow is too much or wasted.Every bit of it is worth it. A man's potentials are surrounded by destiny-killers inevitably.They make it a point of duty to RUN ones potentials down that is why as a statistician cum mathematician,I will advice you 'DIFFERENTIATE the destiny-killers and INTEGRATE the destiny-makers',people who help guide,form and accelerate your potentials. Listen to me,there is a motivational speaker who also doubles as the student information officer of a Federal University in Nigeria.He also happens to be my mentor.The set of students as we are all aware of,that a University does retain are those that finished with a 1st class or a 4point with a lecturer's recommendation.How come,this same university retained this physics graduate with a third class?.That is called,seeing an OPPORTUNITY and seizing it for ones favour.Listen to me,its been said,when opportunity COMES,its too LATE to prepare.Beyond the third class,he had sowned the seed of working/improving on his person whilst he was an undergraduate.Remember,'CHANCE favours the prepared minds' and 'one with COURAGE is majority'.Sow those seeds of greatness today,guided with the right ATTITUDE if you have not and see how bountiful your harvest will be.Right attitude?,Yes.The level of HEIGHT attained by great men is a function of their attitude.Remember,your qualification might get you a job but your character sustains it. Guinness says it all,'there is not only a drop of GREATNESS in you,you are made of more'.Go out and show the world that you are ready for it. (Visit agbarap.). © Copyright 2012 agbarap All rights reserved. agbarap has granted theNextBigWriter, LLC non-exclusive rights to display this work on Booksie.com The series of note,together,were written and compiled by- #agbaraP ff me on twitter,@paazkal,add me on fcbuk,Agbara pazkal leo,agbarap@yahoo.com,add me on bbm-22FC7FCC.whatsapp/sms me on-08067529552.love to see your comments.God bless.
Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2012
A DATE WITH DESTINY......Every MAN on the surface of the earth has got his/her own destination.One man's DESTINY varies from another so also the way we individually choose to handle our different destinies.Some have taken theirs with all seriousness,some,with measurable ATTENTION while some,with levity...Read up full contents on agbarap....get in and you wouldn't want to get out.kindly drop your comments on the blog by leaving a reply on the blog.thanks.

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2012
ON YOUR WAY TO THE TOP........One thing that is CUSTOMARY to people on their way to the top is the 'I' pronoun which beyond,self-seeking also portrays selfishness.I have,in my previous write-ups,made you see REASONS why you,as a person cannot afford to fail,why you have to sow the seed of greatness and emphatically on your/my date with destiny.All of these are so important,no DOUBT but what is most important is the fact that each individual has got to pick-up someone on the way to the top. At this moment,I can very much tell that you are FILLED with the following thoughts- *picking up someone? *what happens to my climbing/achieving pace? *will I still get there(your destination) at the nick of time? Listen to me,PICKING-UP someone does no harm,rather it does more good.One who only looks out for himself alone will no doubt RECORD success but speaking the truth,fulfillment stands afar from the aforementioned trait.As an individual,you will certainly feel fulfilled when you do not only pick-up that brother,that sister but also when the picked,is up and READY to continue racing to success.Our lives should be that which OOZES fulfillment and not selfishness when it comes to the growth and success of each individual that crosses our path. Doing this is something we should be very much passionate about.GOD in His words said,'And look out for one another's interests, not just for your own'(phillippians 2:4).That is very INSTRUCTIVE and the man standing next to you should become your business.The popular and award-winning comedian,'ALIBABA',is who he is today not only in the comedy world but in all sphere of the Nigerian society because of hardwork and most importantly,picking,paving the WAY and giving so many other known comedians a platform to RISE.Surely,he is fulfilled.You can see 'AY the comedian' doing that too and so many others in different professions.Remember,what we do for ourselves alone dies with us but what we do for others,REMAIN and is immortal. Its indeed a challenge to you.Pick up someone.Many a person,in their STRIVE for the top,have ignored and neglected so many hands stretched out to them.Remember,no man is an island. How many have you picked as an individual?,If you have not,start NOW.If you have made this habit a RITUAL,don't stop,as in such a victory lies fulfillment and unmeasurable joy.Thanks and God bless. Kindly Visit agbarap. to leave your comments and also for more). The series of note,together,were written and compiled by- #agbaraP ff me on twitter,@paazkal,add me on facebook,Agbara pazkal leo,agbarap@yahoo.com,add me on bbm-22FC7FCC.You will get to see more inspiring notes regularly.whatsapp/sms me on-+2308067529552.Goodmorning.

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 1:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Friends,you can kindly read up my motivational titled 'seeds of greatness' on the vanguard online community.pls,do refer your friends there too.For more motivationals,visit agbarap..thanks

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
2012 IN REVIEW-------------------------As the year draws gradually to a close,let's together analyse #2012INREVIEW.The year no doubt has been great for everyone either measurably or otherwise.For detailed content,open this link and read up. http://agbarap./2012/12/29/2012-in-review/
Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
Care to know and understand the past,present and tomorrow(future).read up carefully,using the link. http://agbarap./2013/01/06/the-future/ Remember,to 'rate' using the rate buttons,comment by 'leave a reply'.kindly refer others too,#agbaraP(@paazkal)thanks.

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Its the dawn of a new day,find out more about God's Gift to man(a new day),by using the link below http://agbarap./2013/01/17/the-dawn-of-a-new-day/ Remember to 'rate' using the rate buttons, comment by 'leave a reply'. Goodmorning #agbaraP(@paazkal)thanks.

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
'Years of experience' are all the YEARS put together in which one has been faced with the different facets of life and through it all has bettered, improved, DEFINED his/her personality and most importantly how such an individual sees his/her society and people in it.Read up using the link below http://agbarap./2013/01/27/years-of-experience/ . Rate by using the 'rate button', comment by 'leave a reply'. Have a fruitful week ahead. Thanks and Godbless.

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 6:49am On Feb 01, 2013
Its a new month which infers a new dawn, how grateful are you for the gift of life?,find out more about God's Gift to man(a new dawn),by using the link below http://agbarap./2013/01/17/the-dawn-of-a-new-day/ Remember to 'rate' using the rate buttons, comment by 'leave a reply'. Goodmorning #agbaraP(@paazkal)thanks.
Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2013
The very day I wrote this note, it was a cold morning. I had a DREAM, woke up and thought about what it could mean,I could not phantom it. At that moment I told the Holy spirit to sink in me the comprehension of it. I realised GOD was teaching me the power in humble beginnings. Read up using the link below http://agbarap./2013/02/04/small-beginnings/ Remember to 'rate' using the rate buttons, comment by 'leave a reply'. Goodmorning. #agbaraP(@paazkal). 22FC7FCC Gracias
Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2013
To get functional links to motivationals, inspirationals, write-ups that will help improve and better your person(all composed and written by #agbaraP) via e-mail, drop your valid e-mail(s) here as links will be sent to you. Totally free. #agbaraP(@paazkal / agbarap.). 22FC7FCC. Gracias.
Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 5:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Tips amidst situations/circumstances that will aid you, NEVER TO GIVE UP. Read up using the link below http://agbarap./2013/02/23/never-give-up/ Remember to 'rate' using the rate buttons, comment by 'leave a reply'. #agbaraP (@paazkal) 22FC7FCC. Gracias
Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 5:08am On Feb 23, 2013
Tips amidst situations/circumstances that will aid you, NEVER TO GIVE UP. Read up using the link below http://agbarap./2013/02/23/never-give-up/ Remember to 'rate' using the rate buttons, comment by 'leave a reply'. #agbaraP (@paazkal) 22FC7FCC. Gracias
Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 6:27am On Mar 06, 2013
A little effort could just be the difference. Read up using the link below- agbarap./2013/03/03/a-little-more-extra-effort/ .Remember to 'rate' using the rate buttons, comment by 'leave a reply'. kindly reBC. Goodmorning and have a fruitful week. #agbaraP ( @paazkal ) BB pin-22FC7FCC Gracias

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
For every height attained, there was a PRICE paid and for every height to be attained, there is certainly a price tag attached to it. Remember, nothing good comes easy. A lot of hardwork and CREATIVITY has been put into it. Read up using the link below- http://agbarap./2013/03/14/price-tag/ .kindly rate, comment and refer friends here.

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2013
A Man that is down gives in easily, has no power to change whatever life offers him, nods his/her head in concordance with what life has offered him even though such a man was initially configured for GREATNESS. Read up using the link below http://agbarap./2013/03/25/refuse-to-go-down-2/ Remember to 'rate' using the rate buttons, comment by 'leaving a reply'. kindly reBC. Goodmorning. #agbaraP (@paazkal) BB pin-22FC7FCC Gracias
Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2013
Instilled in me is the confidence to go ahead because whatever be ahead, God is behind urging me on. I have been empowered to confront and overcome whatever be ahead. Watch out. Read up using the link below http://agbarap./2013/04/08/positive-affirmations/ Remember to 'rate' using the rate buttons, comment by 'leaving a reply'. kindly reBC. Goodmorning. #agbaraP (@paazkal) 22FC7FCC Gracias

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2013
Why has our either elected, selected or imposed POWER thirsty leaders chosen the path of poor governance?. Is there joy in their hearts and those of their cohorts at the sight of what they daily and effortlessly PLUNGE AFRICANS and AFRICA into?. Read up using the link below agbarap./2013/04/22/africa-or-africans-1/ Remember to 'rate' using the rate buttons, comment by 'leaving a reply'. kindly reBC. Goodmorning. #agbaraP (@paazkal) 22FC7FCC Shalom.

Re: Motivationals by agbarap by agbarap: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Why has our either elected, selected or imposed POWER thirsty leaders chosen the path of poor governance?. Is there joy in their hearts and those of their cohorts at the sight of what they daily and effortlessly PLUNGE AFRICANS and AFRICA into?. Read up using the link below agbarap./2013/04/22/africa-or-africans-1/ Remember to 'rate' using the rate buttons, comment by 'leaving a reply'. kindly reBC. Goodmorning. #agbaraP (@paazkal) 22FC7FCC Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Two Short Stories. If You Don't Read Them Don't Bother Criticizing / story book or Novel!!! / Best Birthday Wishes You Can Write For An Amazing Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.