Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Work Takes The Attention Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Work Takes The Attention Away (599 Views)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Wife Loves Getting The Attention Of The Public On Every Quarrel / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Takes The Attention Away by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2012
Ladies how do you feel/handle the situation when your hubbby works at home when he comes back from office in the evening, for over a week and during these period he pays no attention to you. No time for conversation, no watching T.V together n all that stuff. it might not happen to you but what if it happens, how will u handle it and nt crash up things.
Pls no insult or bashing jux drop your sincere comment. tnx
Re: Work Takes The Attention Away by feminineA: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2012
Definitely sad and neglected. Why will a man do that? That's very inconsiderate of him really. Though my husband works very late, he still finds time to ping or call and weekends when he brings office work home I help him do them cause he taught me how to. As am working on his excel sheet, we are gisting using one stone to kill two birds
The woman too should show some concern by helping out in the minutest of his office work. It brings a sense of togetherness. Thanks to my husband I now know some accounting term and input some data into excel sheet.
Re: Work Takes The Attention Away by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2012
feminine A: Definitely sad and neglected. Why will a man do that? That's very inconsiderate of him really. Though my husband works very late, he still finds time to ping or call and weekends when he brings office work home I help him do them cause he taught me how to. As am working on his excel sheet, we are gisting using one stone to kill two birds
The woman too should show some concern by helping out in the minutest of his office work. It brings a sense of togetherness. Thanks to my husband I now know some accounting term and input some data into excel sheet.
oooh tnx dats good of ur hubby to seek for ur assistance, maybe i shud offer my assistance to him.
Re: Work Takes The Attention Away by feminineA: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
You should he will appreciate it. And also you are building yourself up.before you know it,it becomes easy for him to discuss office issues with you.
Re: Work Takes The Attention Away by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Julesbloom:
oooh tnx dats good of ur hubby to seek for ur assistance, maybe i shud offer my assistance to him.

Try it! work as a team and dont start bluffing his work stuff to your friends o, it's confidential and not to be discussed....what nobody else knows will not hurt you!( mom's quote)
Re: Work Takes The Attention Away by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
so on point @jidegirl12 tnx so much.

(1) (Reply)

Things A Father Needs 2 Tell His Son Abt Women / 9 Year-old Girl In Mexico Gives Birth / Is It Right To Blame Women For The Problem Nigerians Are Facing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.