Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction (13865 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by packman: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2012
How do you react when your Husband spouse back home heavily drunk

Whether a man or a woman i don feel its rite to start nagging or quarreling your spouse when he/she is drunk nagging or quarreling a drunk person only provokes the person..

To me I feel the thing to do is to comfort your spouse at that moment and if you are not happy with it you can call he/she when he/she is sober to reason with he/she

I feel that's the best option

whats your take on this

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Kobojunkie: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2012
packman: How do you react when your spouse come back home heavily drunk
weda a man or a woman i don feel its rite to start nagging or quareling your spouse when he/she is drunk nagging or quareling a drunk person only provokes the person..
To me i feel the thing to do is to comfort your spouse at that moment and if you are not happy with it you can call he/she when he/she is sober to reason with he/she
i feel thats the best option
whats your take on this

If you married a drunk, what else do you do but live with your choice? I mean there is technically nothing wrong with marrying someone who occassionally boozes. In many African cultures, boozing is part of the recreational norm. So I think in that case, one either has to accept that or avoid those who drink completely. No need to try to make a mountain out of a mole after choosing to tie the knot with a boozer.

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by packman: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2012
Kobojunkie:

If you married a drunk, what else do you do but live with your choice? I mean there is technically nothing wrong with marrying someone who occassionally boozes. In many African cultures, boozing is part of the recreational norm. So I think in that case, one either has to accept that or avoid those who drink completely. No need to try to make a mountain out of a mole after choosing to tie the knot with a boozer.

[size=15pt]the question was how do you react[/size]

15 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Show him the way to the basement to crash and put a bucket beside him just in case he wants to baff I guess undecided

That's the kind of pity party response you want and there you got it!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by packman: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
jidegirl12: Show him the way to the basement to crash and put a bucket beside him just in case he wants to baff I guess undecided

That's the kind of pity party response you want and there you got it!

LOL...... grin grin grin grin

SO WHATS YOUR REAL RESPONSE NOT THE SELF PITY RESPONSE
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
packman:

LOL...... grin grin grin grin

SO WHATS YOUR REAL RESPONSE NOT THE SELF PITY RESPONSE

You know ... I thot about it and I concluded I'm not just gonna open the damn door! Get back in his vehicle ( of course I'll have the keys) and CID our garage is heated , he'll stay the night there and if God's on my side , he should baff in that Audi so I can see that look in his eyes the next day. grin grin

I know I'm mean but wetin I for do now.... undecided
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by packman: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
jidegirl12:

You know ... I thot about it and I concluded I'm not just gonna open the damn door! Get back in his vehicle ( of course I'll have the keys) and CID our garage is heated , he'll stay the night there and if God's on my side , he should baff in that Audi so I can see that look in his eyes the next day. grin grin

HABA YOU WAN KILL PERSON NAWA OOO WITH THAT KIND TREATMENT YOU STILL DEY FIND GOD FOR YOUR SIDE LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by garripack: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
jidegirl12:

[size=20pt]if i was your husband i when i come out of the garage..

i would pack you like garbage and send you back to your parent..... if God is by my side[/size] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
garripack:

[size=20pt]if i was your husband i when i come out of the garage..

i would pack you like garbage and send you back to your parent[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Good thing you no fit cos you're not my hubby,

also he doesn't drink and drive, we do it together in our leisure time,

and to top it off he no fit ... na him go pack him load go sleep for hotel until I'm ready to talk to him sefini!!! grin grin

Why fight now garri? I come in peace o grin
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by kensandrea: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
jidegirl12:

Good thing you no fit cos you're not my hubby,

also he doesn't drink and drive, we do it together in our leisure time,

and to top it off he no fit ... na him go pack him load go sleep for hotel until I'm ready to talk to him sefini!!! grin grin

Why fight now garri? I come in peace o grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NA THIS KIND OF WOMEN THEY RULE THEIR HUSBAND

2 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by kensandrea: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
IF MY WIFE DRINK COME HOUSE I SWEAR NA DAT TYPE OF NIGHT NA IM I DEY LIKE PASS..... grin grin grin grin

I GO JUST GO TAKE MY OWN GBEGIDI WE GO ENTER THE ZANGA YOU NO WAT I MEAN NAW.......

6 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by emmanwandud(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ill tease her till she gets sober anyway its crazy 2 get drunk just for d fun
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Lordave: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
I will go out and get myself drunk too.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
packman:

[size=15pt]the question was how do you react[/size]

And my question is [size=13pt]WHY SHOULD YOU REACT[/size]?

8 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by digitite: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
I will pour Ice water on his or her face to wake up from the STUPOR.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
i Go call my MALLAM to pray her
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by slimchi2k2(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
ur wif\husb cannot just be drunk,he\she used to drink which u know
when u see ur wif\husb drunk welcome it take it as one of the things u are expecting from him\her
atleast give him\her some days before telling how u feel
wif\husb is not boyf\girlf
u better avoid it in relationship if u can't go with it

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by sylve11: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
Spare the rod, spoil the child. I go nearly beat her die. cool

2 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by AkinDavid2: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
Push the potty closer to her and lock her up cheesy
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Aduke2009: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Gracious10: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Totally agree with you. If you willingly married a drunk you shoulda known how to enjoy the cycle. Do ur normal thing.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
;DI'll just go and buy more drinks for her till she drinks to stupor! Then I'll baff her and lay her to sleep. The next morning I'll wake her up with more booze!

Whenever she see drink after then she go run!
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
straf her till the buzz clears from her eyes grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by O5(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
For a lady, its unacceptable....buh for a guy, uhmm.... wink
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by slap1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Carry her into the bathroom, UnCloth and bath, then carry her to the bed to sleep. The next morning, I'll put P-Square's Where Were You Last Night? on the CD Player for her.

13 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by joanana(f): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
slap1: Carry her into the bathroom, UnCloth and bath, then carry her to the bed to sleep. The next morning, I'll put P-Square's Where Were You Last Night? on the CD Player for her.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Gracious10: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
O^^4:
For a lady, its unacceptable....buh for a guy, uhmm.... wink

Why is everything acceptable to men but not women? Drinking is acceptable to men, cheating also.(even though am not in support of any of these issues regardless of who is involved) What's wrong with u people and ur excesses?
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
@OP
i'll ask her if she had a nice time, before continuing doing what i was doing. anything that comes out of her mouth will be ignored until the next morning.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Suigenerisshegs(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
I will rape her savagely..if her hole hurts 4 days,she will quit drinking
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
Pour him or her a cold water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Seeks Divorce Over Food, Threat To Life / Husband Allegedly Poisons Wife For Being Barren / Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.