Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning (29081 Views)

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by slimderek(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Abujafood: True true? How come she 'spoken' pidgin at the end of the conversation?
Spoken pidgin
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by controlseven: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
If no be say my teeth don comot finish, i for laugh very very well for dis bus. NEXT........Conversation with my kidnapper!

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by jehoshua55(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
berylLOL: err..?, she was probably laffin cos of d picture u took wen u registered ur sim.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by puffpuff: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
Just thank your star that I wasn't d CCR,I would have inform QA that u are becoming abusive,hence my need to end the call.Then,I will do you a big favour by 'exempting' you from using 180 for some hours,if not all through the day. That will calm and humble your burning nerves
CCRs are human beings like you. They deserve being properly treated and addressed.
#my attitude depends on how you treat me#

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Madawaki01(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Born 2be Rich: @OP this is a fake post....The only thing i got is that your real name is ALEX
so u work 4 MTN
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by luluosas(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Clemzy16: Hahahahaha.. "OP" no go kill me o! Common 34N you dey vex lik dat. You were even lucky they picked your call. They've done worst than that to me. That's the mere reason i dumped my MTN sim. So, as long as you wish to continue using "Empty Hen", You have to bear whatever happens.
What are you talking about? Do you pluck your money from the trees? Look, I have to barsh Glo for collecting N10 from my account when I sent 'Bonus' to 4567 because, the text ought to be free in the first place.
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by luluosas(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
zeus_d3: hw she no go laff.. Jst ₦34 u dey ginger. Dem collect 2500 airtime 4m my fone. I no call dem na common small moni u dey ginger. Mtcheew
People like you are the reason our telecom service providers are taking us for a ride because, they feel that we will even 'thank them' for wronging us.
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Tyche(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

LWTMB
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
wellmax: Shits on the front page. mtcheeewww cry

In front of everyone, huh
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by luluosas(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
mc~evans:

I don'tt blame you. I am far better than u that feeds from hand to mouth. I work for my money ok. I don't care if you have all the money in the world to throw aeound. Bloody Bastard
You don't need to insult the guy at all as he has prove himself to belong to the 'shoeless people group'. Hope you understand me.
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by mcevans1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
luluosas:
You don't need to insult the guy at all as he has prove himself to belong to the 'shoeless people group'. Hope you understand me.

Yes I understand you.. Thanks wink
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by charlsecy4(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Abujafood: True true? How come she 'spoken' pidgin at the end of the conversation?

It's only you that don't know that MTN agent can service you in Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, English or Pidgin
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
Seriously?
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
Double post
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by mcevans1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ishilove: Double post

Where have u been?
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Wukari(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
What's wrong with mtn few days ago I waked up and found the remaining airtime in my phone gone. Some one told me that's what they do to BB USers.can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by otodeluxe(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
The post itself is quite dumb no doubt but the comments made me laugh throway my blackberry inside boiling pot of g a r r i water cry
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by listenmore: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
U WAKED up? OMG undecided headache just got me.
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Shenez: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
Gej must set a committee to look into this.
I don piss 4 my gf pant
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by harlos: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
berylLOL: err..?, she was probably laffin cos of d picture u took wen u registered ur sim.
how u take know say na wetin I dey think b dat?
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by berylLOL(f): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
harlos: how u take know say na wetin I dey think b dat?

U must be my Sibling frm anoda moda..
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by harlos: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
berylLOL:
U must be my Sibling frm anoda moda..
grin grin I was thinking dat too grin
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by fitzmayowa: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
puffpuff: Just thank your star that I wasn't d CCR,I would have inform QA that u are becoming abusive,hence my need to end the call.Then,I will do you a big favour by 'exempting' you from using 180 for some hours,if not all through the day. That will calm and humble your burning nerves
CCRs are human beings like you. They deserve being properly treated and addressed.
#my attitude depends on how you treat me#
which of the online assistance centre do you work Bringing QA here is not good enough please be guided
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
sylve11: @ op, I believe u. . .that was how a friend of mine woke up one morning and put a call thru to glo customer care service.

The conversation went this way
My guy: hello
9ustomer care: good morning this is nkechi on the line, how may I help u sir?
My guy: I hear Sey una dey give person N500 note as screen saver
Customer care: huh?
My guy: I hear Sey una dey give person N500 note as screen saver, abi u nor dey hear word?

At this point lwkmd

Customer care: I don't know what u are talking about
My guy: how u go take know wetin I dey talk about. Ok as no N500 note as screen saver, I fit get N50 own.
Customer care: oga what is ur problem?
My guy: N500 note
Customer care rep: God, someone should come and help me o.
My guy. . . the call and was laughing.
That was really funny and stuupid of ma guy. grin cool
Bleep Yu....Imagine He Even Talk Say Im Funny....Mtcheww
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Naijacitizen: that is why i choosen Etisalat.

What Is This ''Gbagaun'' Or ''Pakaun''
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by berylLOL(f): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
harlos: grin grin I was thinking dat too grin
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
mc~evans:
It all started this morning when i woke up to check my MTN balance to find out that #32 naira has been deducted from my account. I called the MTN customer care helpline to know the reason why and this was what transpired between us.

Customer Care: Good Morning Sir! My name is Oyindamola. How may i help u?

Me: My Name is Alex calling from Lagos.

Customer Care: Okay Mr. Alex. Are you calling from your own MTN number?

Me: YES

Customer Care: OK. How may i help u?

Me: For the fact that i haven't called anyone on my cellphone does not give MTN the right to tamper with my airtime.

Customer Care: (She started laughing) Sir, can you please repeat yourself again?

Me: (Angry) Dem tell you say i come here come play?

Customer Care: Okay sir! I remember now. You said MTN deducted your airtime right?

Me: Hot tea dey your mouth when i talk am before?

Customer Care: (she chuckles) Okay sir. What kind of phone are you using?

Me: Chinko dey subscribe to BIS services?

Customer Care: Okay sir. You are using a Blackberry right?

Me: Ask me again

Customer Care: Okay sir. Please hold for a moment while i check your number. (LAUGHING)

Customer Care: Sir! R u there? Hello?

Me: I no say una sabi lie. So tell me the lie. I dey hear you.

Her laughter became obvious and i could hear another lady asking her the reason why she was laughing.

Customer Care: Ok Sir. From my computer

Me: "Cuts In" I dey hear you

Customer Care: I see that your BIS subscription is still active but the reason why your airtime was deducted was because you are using MTN default wap settings. So, please follow these steps to change it.

Me: Abeg tell me another LIE.

Customer Care: Oga, abeg i no wan laugh. Thanks for choosing MTN

So U No Even See Yur Money Collect Again!!
To Be Candid The CCR Is Not At Fault Dude,You Just Woke Up On The WrongSide Of The Bed!!
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Bozzy001(m): 12:29am On Nov 10, 2012
So boring! The question is what is Alex trying to pass accross to Nairalanders.
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by ssjumare: 3:27am On Nov 10, 2012
This is not funny.
For those saying N34 naira is too small, wen MTN deducts from 1000 people in a day its N34,000 and dey pay CCRs 30,000 naira for a month.
MTN sacked 1700 competent, trained, zealous, experienced CÇRs in jos because of salary increase. Rushed to lagos to employ new oneß n ßtarted payíng dem less dan jos guys, datß bad. MtN will çease to exít one day ços dey r çriminals n slave work€rs.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by puffpuff: 4:56am On Nov 10, 2012
Hello mr etiqutte,Save yourself those sermons.Check d thread from page 1 to see QA previously mentioned by others. As for my centre,u can make it your job to dig it out. Abeg let me pass.
fitzmayowa:
which of the online assistance centre do you work Bringing QA here is not good enough please be guided
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by luluosas(m): 5:31am On Nov 10, 2012
puffpuff: Hello mr etiqutte,Save yourself those sermons.Check d thread from page 1 to see QA previously mentioned by others. As for my centre,u can make it your job to dig it out. Abeg let me pass.
So, you be true true MTN spy here abi?
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by puffpuff: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2012
Spy? Very funny of u. Spy don't comment but read and feed his lords back. I'm unrepentant fan of nairaland
luluosas:
So, you be true true MTN spy here abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.