Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Jamb With Satanic Unrefundable 10k Issues For Reg Centers .... Need To Stop Now! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb With Satanic Unrefundable 10k Issues For Reg Centers .... Need To Stop Now! (607 Views)

I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score / Can I Take Jamb With An E8 In Maths To Study Insternational Studies / Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb With Satanic Unrefundable 10k Issues For Reg Centers .... Need To Stop Now! by famade: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
PLS!!!!!! PLS!!!!!! PLS!!!!!!! READ THIS

It was actually called a refundable 10k CAUTION FEE last year.... and till now it was not refunded because they see millions they make from this satanic way of milking Nigerian. But now JAMB Says it has been used to pay for 2013 Non refundable 10k Therefore all that register Last year will be given an Access Code at the Rate of 10K Which they paid last year and were not refunded. It was stated that from next year all will be made to pay the 10k (This time around its purely NON-REFUNDABLE)(OWO OMOGO----Meaning Payment for Stupidity)

But for new Center, A non refundable 10k must be paid Before enlisted to register a candidate.
Though a lot may not see it they way i did but i tell you....What are we really paying for?
Here are why i asked this question:

1).I thinks registration Centers are helping Jamb to Register Candidates which the registration fee has been paid for... If yes ...its the Registration Center that need to Demand Money from Jamb to help them do the registration Process why Other way Round?

2) why will Jamb Restrict a registration Center to the Amount they can charge per Registration Even after paying a 10k for them?

3).Why was it called a refundable Fee last year and was not refunded and now it has changed to a non-refundable fee.....That mean its no more a caution fee but pure exploitation.

4). Come to think of it what happened to a registration Center that paid 10k, Follow the Jamb Rules and was unable to register Candidate to the tune that make the amount he paid to jamb ...i.e. (the Satanic 10k fee?)

5). What if a registration center choose not to continue with their deal this year, are we not entitled to be asked if we will use the 10k owned us last year for 2013 Registration or been given before this new rule? Why converting our money to pay for us without our notice? ………..Are we not been fooled?

6).Am just asking what was the 4k collected from the candidate for jamb was made for? is registration not included? if it is why will registration center pay them again?

7) Though am just asking are we really a citizen of this country? Where any parastatal commit a blunder like the one JAMB is doing now without been questioned?

cool Cant we the Registration Center just leave this Job for JAMB to do for just one year so that they will appreciate the work we are doing for them and stop the satanic fee?.

9). I think the 4k Jamb collected from candidates …Include Registration, Logistics, exam proper, Making , and Release of the exam so why additional 10k from Nigerians?

10). Jamb Candidate need to join us on this Fight because they will be the one to suffer it or am I the only one seen that?

If you believe strongly in this cant we just look for a way to address the media and stop this act just once and for all? if you are in my shoes as regards this issue , Comment here and send a text/call with your number to me on this cell line: (08191974018) so that we work on the next line of action ...if we did not talk now it will be 20k next year and 30k in subsequent exams even WAEC will soon made you Pay….THIS NEED TO STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Dickson
Re: Jamb With Satanic Unrefundable 10k Issues For Reg Centers .... Need To Stop Now! by antontech(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
So bad,one must go to cafe even if u hv all the equipment at home.I advise u guys find a newpaper and submit detailed acticle,they will surely publish it.Sorry

(1) (Reply)

How Many Percentage Of Nigerians Watch Movies / PG Law Admission / How Much Did You Pay For Waec Nov/dec Biometric Registration??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.