Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! (3749 Views)

Christian Vs Muslim Marriage / A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion / Would A Formal Christian Vs Atheist Debate Make Sense In Nigeria/lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
I have an atheist girlfriend and a christian one.

The christian one has a lot in common with me but she is too religious. She is intersting but crazy

The atheist one has nothing in common with me but she is not religious. She has everything but boring

Dilemma sad sad sad
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by MrAnony1(m): 3:30am On Nov 10, 2012
^^^
Take your woman troubles to the romance section

1 Like

Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 10, 2012
Mr_Anony: ^^^

Yes sir grin
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by k2039: 4:21am On Nov 10, 2012
marry the two of them
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 10, 2012
k2039: marry the two of them

Impossible. Not a muslim
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by k2039: 4:45am On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Impossible. Not a muslim

So athiest believe in one man one woman affair.

I'm suprised
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 10, 2012
k2039:

So athiest believe in one man one woman affair.

I'm suprised

Lol

Marriage existed before christianity and judaism. How many wives did the wisest man in the bible have?

Religion really brainwashed people to really believe that they have the monopoly on certain things like a morality and proper marriage.

1 Like

Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by k2039: 5:41am On Nov 10, 2012
On matters arising go for your atheist gf,you have thesame ideologies about nature.Raising your children together wont be a problem
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 10, 2012
k2039: On matters arising go for your atheist gf,you have thesame ideologies about nature.Raising your children together wont be a problem

Seems like the easy choice smiley
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by CrazyMan(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2012
Mr_Anony: ^^^
He dare not try that or else they would give him the insult of his life.

Logicboy03:
Seems like the easy choice smiley
No it doesn't....you stated clearly that she has nothing in common with you , and she's highly bored...why put yourself into such bondage? sad

Go for the christian girl biko....
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by ijawkid(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2012
CrazyMan:

Lwkm.....you are so right....

CrazyMan:

No it doesn't....you stated clearly that she has nothing in common with you , and she's highly bored...why put yourself into such bondage? sad

The christian girl fit kÍll am with abuses.....or maybe logic bobo could trickishly tell her that he would be a christian once more just to be with her.......

You know say wayo/gigbiti full the boy head....lol...

2 Likes

Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by ijawkid(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03: I have an atheist girlfriend and a christian one.

The christian one has a lot in common with me but she is too religious. She is intersting but crazy

The atheist one has nothing in common with me but she is not religious. She has everything but boring

Dilemma sad sad sad

Where are they from??...

Nigeria??
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2012
Hopefully the christian will evolve to an atheist...
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Todaynatoday: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2012
We all know you are lying!!!!! (at least I do)
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2012
Like . . . there are boring atheists? shocked shocked shocked Who knew? grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2012
musKeeto: Hopefully the christian will evolve to an atheist...

Abi! After all, atheism will make her so much more interesting hehehehehe....... just like the atheist girl grin
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by F00028: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Impossible. Not a muslim

neither was fela. you can hitch 22 women. lucky, lucky !

Logicboy03:
Marriage existed before christianity and judaism.

were they monogamous?
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
CrazyMan:

And why would they insult me? Because of your bias?

And why wouldnt I be able to retaliate?

CrazyMan:

Opposites attract? Boring doesnt mean that she cant change or we cant try to find common ground.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ihedinobi: Like . . . there are boring atheists? shocked shocked shocked Who knew? grin

When I say that some christians are wicked and discriminatory, people will say that I am wrong.

Are atheists not human? Wouldnt they have the same characters and personalities like other human beings?
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Todaynatoday: We all know you are lying!!!!! (at least I do)

Are you a christian or a muslim.

I want to know which God gave you telepathy.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Abi! After all, atheism will make her so much more interesting hehehehehe....... just like the atheist girl grin

Like I said to your foolish post. Atheists come in all shades just like every other person. Just because I describe one as boring doesnt mean that atheism had to do with the "boringness"
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
musKeeto: Hopefully the christian will evolve to an atheist...

Before or after I get killed in the name of Jesus?
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Todaynatoday: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Are you a christian or a muslim.

I want to know which God gave you telepathy.
I'm a child of Yahweh & I do not have telepathy. I just know that you thought this topic up so as to have an argument with "theists"
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Todaynatoday: I'm a child of Yahweh & I do not have telepathy. I just know that you thought this topic up so as to have an argument with "theists"

Really? And what stopped me from directly attacking them with a serious topic rather than one with a romantic tinge?
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
ijawkid:

Where are they from??...

Nigeria??

Atheist woman in Naija? lol

Nope, safe to say, the atheist is not Nigerian
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Femmymata2(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
Go for the athiest girl. logic, don't mind the detractors.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Like I said to your foolish post. Atheists come in all shades just like every other person. Just because I describe one as boring doesnt mean that atheism had to do with the "boringness"

Remember this when you judge Christ by those you associate with Him.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Todaynatoday: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Really? And what stopped me from directly attacking them with a serious topic rather than one with a romantic tinge?
How would I know what goes on in that mischevious head of yours?
Dilemma kor, dramatic story ni!
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

When I say that some christians are wicked and discriminatory, people will say that I am wrong.

Are atheists not human? Wouldnt they have the same characters and personalities like other human beings?

Funny dude grin No one so shamelessly stands logic on its head like you do. Aren't you the apostle of atheism? The one who equates Christ with everything sub-intellectual and even anti-intellectual? Didn't you say Christianity rots the brain? Have you ever seen an interesting or cool i.di.ot in your life?

Dude, marry your atheist friend so that your kids don't contract this Jesus craze from your other option (). Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Todaynatoday: How would I know what goes on in that mischevious head of yours?
Dilemma kor, dramatic story ni!

Hi hater!
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by onetrack(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
Go for the boring atheist. It'll be easier to raise kids; also, women who are exciting also bring a lot of drama. Boring actually sounds great to me.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Todaynatoday: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Hi hater!
I'm not hating, I'm just saying that this fable/dilemma of yours is a hoax!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package / One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups / History Of Winners Chapel, Top Facts You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.