Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! (3754 Views)

Christian Vs Muslim Marriage / A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion / Would A Formal Christian Vs Atheist Debate Make Sense In Nigeria/lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Todaynatoday: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Hi hater!
I'm not hating, I'm just saying that this fable/dilemma of yours is a hoax!
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by AtheistD(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Is the Xtian a moderate or an extremist? If moderate then it can work. If extremist then you are best out of it.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Funny dude grin No one so shamelessly stands logic on its head like you do. Aren't you the apostle of atheism? The one who equates Christ with everything sub-intellectual and even anti-intellectual? Didn't you say Christianity rots the brain? Have you ever seen an interesting or cool i.di.ot in your life?

Dude, marry your atheist friend so that your kids don't contract this Jesus craze from your other option (). Stop fooling yourself.

Yawn.

NEXT!
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
Atheist:-D:
Is the Xtian a moderate or an extremist? If moderate then it can work. If extremist then you are best out of it.

Well, she is a fundamentalist to be honest.......
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
onetrack: Go for the boring atheist. It'll be easier to raise kids; also, women who are exciting also bring a lot of drama. Boring actually sounds great to me.

smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yawn.

NEXT!

grin What else would a brain-dead, boring atheist say? grin grin
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by engrtee(f): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
Just tinkin loud

wil u do wedin? Xtian or traditional mariage? Or only court
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
engrtee: Just tinkin loud

abi o, i just wonder too. I thought he said he was dating a muslim before. Now he's dating two girls, cheating on both of them. Hmm atheists and their morality
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
Paxchal: abi o, i just wonder too. I thought he said he was dating a muslim before. Now he's dating two girls, cheating on both of them. Hmm atheists and their morality

Lol....as if christians/muslims dont do worse. Religious peeps and their hypocrisy
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
engrtee: Just tinkin loud

Court marriage....who get time for long wedding?
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by engrtee(f): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

beta marry ur ateist gal frend. Its hard to convince a xtian not to do xtian mariage.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
engrtee:

beta marry ur ateist gal frend. Its hard to convince a xtian not to do xtian mariage.

lol......very true
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by ijawkid(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why you wan marry sef??....
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
ijawkid:

Why you wan marry sef??....

You no wan chop wedding cake cheesy
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lmfao.. Ijawkid go lick that cake, im no mind if na atheist bake am sef... Hehehe

Goshen and frosbel go dey fight for back...
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
musKeeto:
Lmfao.. Ijawkid go lick that cake, im no mind if na atheist bake am sef... Hehehe

LMAO....

......and Joagbaje would charge tithe for blessing the cake!
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by ijawkid(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol.....

I no wan chop....

Cake nearly kill me recently....lol..

I just wan really know why you wan marry or why you need to marry....
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by ijawkid(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
musKeeto:

Lmao.....

And wak the cake I will
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03: I have an atheist girlfriend and a christian one.

The christian one has a lot in common with me but she is too religious. She is intersting but crazy

The atheist one has nothing in common with me but she is not religious. She has everything but boring

Dilemma sad sad sad

I know that I'm prolly wasting my time replying to an unserious thread, but for people who have the same real life issues, don't date/marry anyone you do not have anything in common with.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
If you're a christian, please leave the girl alone. Stop thinking You're your fake Jesus who can change someone.

You'll both be miserable.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....

I no wan chop....

Cake nearly kill me recently....lol..

I just wan really know why you wan marry or why you need to marry....

Why would you ask?
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
If you're a christian, please leave the girl alone. Stop thinking You're your fake Jesus who can change someone.

You'll both be miserable.

I'm not a christian
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

I'm not a christian

Then leave the Chritian girl. That's one of the general compatibility that people think about while getting into a relationship. If her beliefs are not compatible with yours, it won't work. You can't change people.

As for the Atheist girl, also leave her. If she's boring, then it makes no sense to try to date her, talkless of already making her your girlfriend.

I don't understand you Nigerian men. It's like you create a nest of baby vipers for yourself but start complaining once they start biting.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Then leave the Chritian girl. That's one of the general compatibility that people think about while getting into a relationship. If her beliefs are not compatible with yours, it won't work. You can't change people.

As for the Atheist girl, also leave her. If she's boring, then it makes no sense to try to date her, talkless of already making her your girlfriend.

I don't understand you Nigerian men. It's like you create a nest of baby vipers for yourself but start complaining once they start biting.

Its not as easy as you say it is. There are many interreligious marriages that work grin
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by ijawkid(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why would you ask?

There has to be a reason why you would wanna get married....

Can you tell me??
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
ijawkid:

There has to be a reason why you would wanna get married....

Can you tell me??

Wanna have children, company and pay less tax
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by ijawkid(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wanna have children, company and pay less tax

Hmmmm.....

You'll like to get married so that you can have kids right??...

Can't you just have them without getting married??
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
ijawkid:

Hmmmm.....

You'll like to get married so that you can have kids right??...

Can't you just have them without getting married??

Tax and legal issues bro
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Its not as easy as you say it is. There are many interreligious marriages that work grin

Interreligious marriages works because each already has a belief system. It all boils down to respecting each other and each other's belief system.

Interreligious marriages such as Islam and Christianity will work because they already have overlapping dogma and they share the same 6 core virtues.

Trying to join an Atheist and a Christian/Muslim in matrimony won't work. Tax and legal issues aside.
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 11, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Interreligious marriages works because each already has a belief system. It all boils down to respecting each other and each other's belief system.

Interreligious marriages such as Islam and Christianity will work because they already have overlapping dogma and they share the same 6 core virtues.

Trying to join an Atheist and a Christian/Muslim in matrimony won't work. Tax and legal issues aside.

We already have two atheists here that are married to christians. grin

Love is stronger than christianity grin
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:
We already have two atheists here that are married to christians. grin

Love is stronger than christianity grin

What makes up love? Love, something internal, can be stressed by other external factors.

Love is not immortal, it dies. Infact, it's not even tangible, it's a figment of our imagination.

Who are these unhappy atheists? Let them keep pretending on NL grin
Re: Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 11, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

What makes up love? Love, something internal, can be stressed by other external factors.

Love is not immortal, it dies. Infact, it's not even tangible, it's a figment of our imagination.

Who are these unhappy atheists? Let them keep pretending on NL
grin

Thou shalt not judge wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Bible The Word Of God? The Bible And Paedophilia. / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? / Why & When Did You Decide To Dump Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.