Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Get Mind-blowing Blogger Blog Template @ World Web Surfers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Mind-blowing Blogger Blog Template @ World Web Surfers (876 Views)

How To Make Your Blog Template Beautiful & Responsive For Google Adsense / My Blog Template / How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Mind-blowing Blogger Blog Template @ World Web Surfers by Websurfers: 3:35am On Nov 10, 2012
How is your blog theme looking? Is it looking like a child's playground, is it looking like an uncompleted building, is it looking like a completed mud house, is it what is referred to as "I am just managing it" or you are proud of it. It is very important to use good looking blog themes. Is your blog theme looking professional or unprofessional? Is it looking the way you really want it? Is it search engine optimized? Tell me.

Disadvantages and Advantages of Blog Themes
A bad or poor looking blog theme sucks, it increases bounce rate, maintaining a poor Page Rank status and keeps site undeveloped as it kills the image and reputation of a blog even if it is containing awesome content, it shows unseriousness, it easily arouses visitors' doubt, it leads visitors to judge a site and what it has to offer, it reduces sales and much more. I have been to a site that is having good content, good Page Rank good Alexa.com ranking, but the problem was the look of the site. Some users easily click away at their first landing on such sites. On the other hand good looking sites ceases the breath of visitors, keeps them staring and admiring, it also turns visitors into regular blog readers, its leads them to hit your RSS feed subscribe button, it commands the respect of vositors, it shows the seriousness of the admin, it makes visitors believe whatever the admin says or recommends, they easily buy through your affiliate links. All this put together brings other advantages like immunity and glory of a site's owner. So far so good I believe you've learnt some basic disadvantages of poor looking blog themes and some advantages of good looking blogs.

http://www.worldwebsurfers.com/2012/11/get-professional-good-blog-design-disadvantages-and-advantages-plus-seo.html

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Php Challenge (2) / 10 Reasons Your Seo Rankings Dropped And What To Do About It / Thanks To These Skilled App And Web Developers With Good Human Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.