Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

WYESUREP, Public Misconception Or Politicians Deceits. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WYESUREP, Public Misconception Or Politicians Deceits. (1317 Views)

Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) / SUREP, Public Misinformation Or Politicians Deceits? / Exposed: The Lies And Deceits Of Governor Okorocha ******* A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WYESUREP, Public Misconception Or Politicians Deceits. by ziccoit: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2012
WYESUREP- Women Youth Employment Subsidy Re-investement Empowerment Program.

A friend send me a link to WYESUREP site asking me to register with them that I would be paying 150k per month without affecting my primary job! Just like that, I thought.

Two days after, two other people passed similar message via bbm. One of them explained that this has become a public thing that he couldn't imagine I didn't know already.

I searched the "which-going-to-be-ATM-machine" program on google and entered the site. There is nowhere on the site that 150k would be given out to the people. In fact it is going to be all about training of interested applicants.

This is where I'm going. Why are politicians misinforming the people about a program that has not even taken off? Why are they targeting the grass root in disseminating these dubious ideas? Is it all about of 2015? Why the FG not sponsors radio programs and jingles in people local language to inform them about what the progam is and not?

The frenzy this absurd offering has generated in the public left no doubt that most educated Nigerians are dumb.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Sabmiller- Onitsha / India Reduces Petrol Prices / Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.