Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method (19946 Views)

7 Natural Birth Control Methods You Probably Didn’t Know / shocking traditional Birth Control Methods / Common Birth Control Myths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by sessydoo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:

[/b]

Yeah. I wonder why peeps still refer to withdrawal in this day and age...with all the other options available. embarassed undecided

There is no option that is 100perc guaranteed. A colleague of mine (a british) had to remove her womb completely after her sixth child, she had tried virtually all the methods. However, I think withdrawal works for some ppl, its just dat it depends on how disciplined u re as a guy. If u allow the excitment to overpower u, then u may not be too lucky esp if d babe is on her heat period (ovulation)....gbam
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
Contraceptives should be taught and be available for free to all girls from SS1......

We need to empower women, and teaching them all forms of contraception from their fertile age onwards is one way.......

Overpopulation is a growing problem, likewise sexual diseases. Unwanted pregnancy increases crime rate in the future, so one way is empowering women to have babies when they choose to..

Contraception knowledge does the trick.

2 Likes

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Enoquin(f): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
For everyone shouting abstinence...should a married couple abstain? How do you space and plan for your children...if not through these methods?

What the OP posted is for sexually active couples...now, it isn't her fault that sex has become what it is...

5 Likes

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by eyenCalabar(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
Brand_new: Me thinks withdrawal is the best and most natural. Al these methods and medications have terrible side effects. undecided

Na wa for u o. When it's time for the real essence of doing something, that's when u want to take it out. I can never try that.F**k that kind method!
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by sessydoo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
Enoquin: For everyone shouting abstinence...should a married couple abstain? How do you space and plan for your children...if not through these methods?

What the OP posted is for sexually active couples...now, it isn't her fault that sex has become what it is...

u re so on point jorrr.....gbammm
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by lolaluv1(f): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
sessydoo:

There is no option that is 100perc guaranteed. A colleague of mine (a british) had to remove her womb completely after her sixth child, she had tried virtually all the methods. However, I think withdrawal works for some ppl, its just dat it depends on how disciplined u re as a guy. If u allow the excitment to overpower u, then u may not be too lucky esp if d babe is on her heat period (ovulation)....gbam

Yes, I know. It just seems...I dunno. undecided
But I read pre.come could impregnate a woman too....
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Princessaleeza: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
Yes withdrawal method is d best dat is if d guy can do it.I dont like family planning 4 anytin. Av not done it b4 & my baby is goin to 2yrs now & am still using withdrawal mtd & is working 4 me,it has neva fail me.

1 Like

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
Princessaleeza: Yes withdrawal method is d best dat is if d guy can do it.I dont like family planning 4 anytin. Av not done it b4 & my baby is goin to 2yrs now & am still using withdrawal mtd & is working 4 me,it has neva fail me.
THANKS FOR PROVING THEM WRONG.
I believe it works perfectly if you keep a partner and ofcourse with enough trust. grin

1 Like

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Wsdm: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
@op, you did not mention safe-period. If well understood and followed religiously, it works very well. However, my contribution is only for the married couples.

1 Like

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Obinoscopy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
@OP, you failed to mention the Standard Day Method (Cyclebeads). Its 95% effective and its nonhormonal, and natural. Its acceptable even by the roman catholics
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Hilario05: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
Withdrawal method is better becuz smtims condom do break
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Princessaleeza: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:

Yes, I know. It just seems...I dunno. undecided
But I read pre.come could impregnate a woman too....
not all d men dat use 2 av pre ejaculation. Is just dat most of d guy cant go true d withdrawal mtd,but i tell u dat is d best mtd so far. Unlike family planning failing. Withdrawal mtd has never fail me.
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Princessaleeza: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Brand_new:
THANKS FOR PROVING THEM WRONG.
I believe it works perfectly if you keep a partner and ofcourse with enough trust. grin
my husband is good in that,he has never been carried away.
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by brightk(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Red-Light:
Mine is not here..
Mine is withdrawer..
I just withdraw my Di.c.k when am abt to c.um.. And spit it on her tommy, bo00bs, or a.sss when am on doggggy

it never fails me

lol..........my guy witdrawal method fit save u from pregnancy but STD umbanu...u go witdraw am follow body 2 ... cheesy grin
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by lolaluv1(f): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
Princessaleeza: not all d men dat use 2 av pre ejaculation. Is just dat most of d guy cant go true d withdrawal mtd,but i tell u dat is d best mtd so far. Unlike family planning failing. Withdrawal mtd has never fail me.

Okies!
You seem to believe in it so much. And I can't fault that since it works for you so well.

When I'm married, I'll look at the options available and pick the one best suited for me...grin
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Princessaleeza: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightk:

lol..........my guy witdrawal method fit save u from pregnancy but STD umbanu...u go witdraw am follow body 2 ... cheesy grin
play save in oda 4 u not 2 get STD.
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Dextra(f): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
Red-Light:
Mine is not here..
Mine is withdrawer..
I just withdraw my Di.c.k when am abt to c.um.. And spit it on her tommy, bo00bs, or a.sss when am on doggggy

it never fails me
Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by sunkky001(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
i jst belv evry1 has a particulr method dt best helps. . .widrawl might mr A n cd might hlp mr B n might n0t hlp mr A n vice versa. . .
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by eyenCalabar(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Crazy topic.
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Diamonddamsel: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Its quite uncomfortable but with a good proffessional shldnt take more than 15 to 20mins.If u can go thru delivery its like childs play compared to that and you are free for years.
dominique:

You mean inserting that coily thing inside the womb theru the vjay is not painful I've heard otherwise

1 Like

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by candieangel12(f): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
sessydoo:

Which one is nuvaring again ooo? just hearing this for the first time...this babe, oh bad gann. Its funny u carry cd in ur bag. I bet sme babes are too shy to try that

Nuvaring is a small flexible ring that you insert into your vagin@, the muscles in your vagin@ keep it in place so it doesn't fall out. You only need to change it once a month. The ring releases low doses of progestin and estrogen which prevents you from getting pregnant.I like the nuvaring because I only change it once a month and I havent had any wierd side effects and I havnt gotten pregnant. It works for me.

And yep haha I carry cds in my purse, if a woman is sexually active then I dont see why she shud be ashamed to carry cds. She is only protecting herself. Safe sex is not only the mans responsiblity, it shud also be the womans because in the end, if there is any pregnancy, the woman suffers more.

6 Likes

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by candieangel12(f): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
OK1:
try abstainance

Try keeping your mouth shout when no1 asked you for advice

1 Like

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by dayokanu(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
withdrawal method
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by hotwax: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2012
I had two GF's before and I use withdrawal method for the two.
I don't get complains from one of them. Withdrawal method works with her perfectly.

The other is always complaining of her missing mensuration. I later found out that the withdrawal method works for both of them. It works for A̶̲̥̅​ perfectly.
But B has other guys that fck her. It is when she get pregnant that she will come to me.

I caught her one on one. She miscalculated, I didn't touch her for sometimes, she came later came back to me that she is pregnant. I reminded her of when last I have fcked her. When she remembered she nearly fainted. Up till today she has being hiding from me.
That's when I knew withdrawal has being working for the 2 of them since.

Not all men can do the withdrawal thing. U have to train your body and soul. Its not easy. At times, it causes headache. And you may feel unsatisfied.

Another advantage it has is: you can stay solid and go as many roundsa you want. You won't feel satisfied in time. And some gals like it.
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by dBard: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2012
dominique:

You mean inserting that coily thing inside the womb theru the vjay is not painful I've heard otherwise

its not. the post insertion reaction is wat women generally complain about..gives a fair degree of discomfort, tho after that its smooth sailing generally.
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by dBard: 12:31am On Nov 11, 2012
hotwax: I had two GF's before and I use withdrawal method for the two.
I don't get complains from one of them. Withdrawal method works with her perfectly.

The other is always complaining of her missing mensuration. I later found out that the withdrawal method works for both of them. It works for A̶̲̥̅​ perfectly.
But B has other guys that fck her. It is when she get pregnant that she will come to me.

I caught her one on one. She miscalculated, I didn't touch her for sometimes, she came later came back to me that she is pregnant. I reminded her of when last I have fcked her. When she remembered she nearly fainted. Up till today she has being hiding from me.

Not all men can do the withdrawal thing. U have to train your body and soul. Its not easy. At times, it causes headache. And you may feel unsatisfied.

Another advantage it has is: you can stay solid and go as many roundsa you want. You won't feel satisfied in time. And some gals like it.
dude,dre's something called a pre cum ,dat can get her preggie as well..

1 Like

Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by candieangel12(f): 12:34am On Nov 11, 2012
hotwax: I had two GF's before and I use withdrawal method for the two.

The withdrawal method is risky because the pre-ejaculatory fluid can also get a woman pregnant. Dont take those kind of risky chances if you aint ready to be a father.
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by hotwax: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2012
Not all guys are capable of doing withdrawals. E.g. Those with early ejaculations.
Ladies should not trust any guy except they have done it with them b4.
Some guys will claim they can do it. At the end of the day, they fill the whole place with their semennn.
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by iyatrustee(f): 2:04am On Nov 11, 2012
@Chaircover, while i agree that the implant is a safe type of family planning, it has a disadvantage of making one add weight. I have had it for 6mths now and must confess to gaining a little weight. Not a good choice for pple that are already fat.
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 11, 2012
I love the Gorgeous accelerated weight gain provided by the Depo Shot.....

I encourage my Gf to use it just to watch her Pack on Pounds.

West African Genetics+Depo+Western-Diet+Drinking{Alc}.... Takes a butt which was once...

This {'_8_'}

To this {'_________8__________'}

Asss Increased 7 sizes.....Chest increased 6 sizes

Life is Beautiful.

Pro Depo
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 11, 2012
There's an app, works on all phone platforms. It's called JX Ovulation calendar. You input ur cycle details and the goal (e.g avoid pregnancy) and voila it automatically marks your safe & unsafe days with your pre-ovulation and ovulation days highlighted in GREEN.
I've been using it for over 5yrs, infact it's d first thing I download on every new phone.
In order to enjoy the benefits however, your Cycle must be like clockwork, accurate, with probably jst slight variations between months.
Re: Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2012
Enoquin: For everyone shouting abstinence...should a married couple abstain? How do you space and plan for your children...if not through these methods?

Tell them ohh. People think life is black and white. The first time my mother used contraception was after my birth lol. My brother didn't come until 3 years and 3 months after me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 COVID-19 Patients Die In Anambra State / Coronavirus: Nurses In Enugu Protest Over Lack Of Medical Equipment For Work / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.