Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How do I survive on N16,000 a month? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How do I survive on N16,000 a month? (16634 Views)

How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Elizadath: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
how do I survive with 16k monthly salary? I use 4 hunds to / fro each day. my life is almost worthless . I have tried a lot of people for assistance but nobody seems ready to assist, nobody seems to believe in my dream. even when I share my Idea with some people, the next thing I see is execution without y consent. life can be cry difficult . I dnt know that I can find myself in a financial mess situation like this. dnt know what to do. am not myself rt nw. my life needs direction. nlders, pls save me frm the pit of poverty.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by werepeLeri: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Bros - the bible admonishes us, whatever your hand finds to do, do it well. Is there a man diligent in his work, he will seat amongst Kings.

You still have 16k assured every month end, millions dont even have assurance of 1k at the end of any month. Bro - keep your dream, never let the ills of life at this time kill your dream. Keep up the faith - keep managing, dont live above your earnings and keep praying - see how things improve. Stay diligent, promotion comes neither from the east or from the west - but from God. He can lift you up bro.

46 Likes

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
werepeLeri: Bros - the bible admonishes us, whatever your hand finds to do, do it well. Is there a man diligent in his work, he will seat amongst Kings.

You still have 16k assured every month end, millions dont even have assurance of 1k at the end of any month. Bro - keep your dream, never let the ills of life at this time kill your dream. Keep up the faith - keep managing, dont live above your earnings and keep praying - see how things improve. Stay diligent, promotion comes neither from the east or from the west - but from God. He can lift you up bro.
Dude says he spends 400 box on transportation, so how do you expect him to survive?
Elizadath: how do I survive with 16k monthly salary? I use 4 hunds to / fro each day. my life is almost worthless . I have tried a lot of people for assistance but nobody seems ready to assist, nobody seems to believe in my dream. even when I share my Idea with some people, the next thing I see is execution without y consent. life can be cry difficult . I dnt know that I can find myself in a financial mess situation like this. dnt know what to do. am not myself rt nw. my life needs direction. nlders, pls save me frm the pit of poverty.
I'm more interested in those dreams you've got and see you making it a reality.

4 Likes

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by werepeLeri: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dude says he spends 400 box on transportation, so how do you expect him to survive?

and I have mentioned that people who dont even have 1k at then end of the month still survive. Ask me how? I dont know - but they havent committed suicide yet, they are still living and surviving.

13 Likes

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by netawuf: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
Seconded, u can also attend some seminars/trainings to boost ur career, I dnt knw ur area of interest tho neither do I know where to direct you to for now but I willl do research n get back to you.

1 Like

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Elizadath: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Brand_new:

I'm more interested in those dreams you've got and see you making it a reality.

bro, any strategy from ur side? I knw I am a rugged guy and I believe in myself but I need people to help me get there. I cannot kp silent and watch my dreams fade away and there is no way I can become dream with this situation.....
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Elizadath: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
netawuf: Seconded, u can also attend some seminars/trainings to boost ur career, I dnt knw ur area of interest tho neither do I know where to direct you to for now but I willl do research n get back to you.

waiting
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
Elizadath:

bro, any strategy from ur side? I knw I am a rugged guy and I believe in myself but I need people to help me get there. I cannot kp silent and watch my dreams fade away and there is no way I can become dream with this situation.....
What skills do you possess. At least you can start from there.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by osca123(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
What is ur dream and wat is holding u bck 4rm achieving it?
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Elizadath: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Brand_new:
What skills do you possess. At least you can start from there.

am a good manager and it's rilly helping me now.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Elizadath: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
osca123: What is ur dream and wat is holding u bck 4rm achieving it?

to become university graduate and become useful for myself and generation.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Elizadath: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2012
hello gud moni people of nairaland thank you all for coments. my God will be with you all IJN. pls I need somebody who do a payment plan laptop for me. that I can pay trice . am ready for Terms n Condition.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by dapmillz(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2012
Hello dear, I believe we all have something to offer in this
World of ours. My sister, what's ur passion? What do you do
Most excellently without any form of practice. You can develop
This talent/passion and make urself known to the world. This alone can
Take you to the place of the rich before long. Find problems
around you that frustrates you the most, find solution to that
Problem. Package the solution and deliever it to the people who
Needs it and they'll be glad to part with their cash for
This solution.this is what the rich do. God bless you.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by netawuf: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
dapmillz: Hello dear, I believe we all have something to offer in this
World of ours. My sister, what's ur passion? What do you do
Most excellently without any form of practice. You can develop
This talent/passion and make urself known to the world. This alone can
Take you to the place of the rich before long. Find problems
around you that frustrates you the most, find solution to that
Problem. Package the solution and deliever it to the people who
Needs it and they'll be glad to part with their cash for
This solution.this is what the rich do. God bless you.

thanks bro. dat is why need sbdy to pls help me with a payment plan laptop dat i can pay trice. pls am ready for t n c.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Elizadath: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
netawuf:

thanks bro. dat is why need sbdy to pls help me with a payment plan laptop dat i can pay trice. pls am ready for t n c.

who ar you? i tot you said you are doing some rsearch for me? how come you posting like dis again, are whyning me or making jest of me? i pray you dont find yourself in this type of situation, u would have known the importance of thread.

1 Like

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by myike2(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
Contact me on 08183799237. I may be able 2help
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Elizadath: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
myike2: Contact me on 08183799237. I may be able 2help

i will contac you tomoro. thank you and God bless you.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by tdmakers: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
true earning
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Elizadath: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
This world self!!!!
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by WAP: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2013
Elizadath, Looking at your Profile on nairaland, you have posted the following in the past: Football betting, Kerosene sellers association, magic software that can credit $7 per day, etisalat e-recharge with 20% bonus, etc. Hope you are not deceiving us here with this your abject poverty issue. Where is the magic software and all your football bettings returns?

3 Likes

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
Building Engineers/Technologists and Mechatronics Engineers or Practitioners of any other related discipline i need your advice here
www.nairaland.com/1194359/should-choose-mechatronics-engineering-over.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Fhemmmy: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Elizadath: how do I survive with 16k monthly salary? I use 4 hunds to / fro each day. my life is almost worthless . I have tried a lot of people for assistance but nobody seems ready to assist, nobody seems to believe in my dream. even when I share my Idea with some people, the next thing I see is execution without y consent. life can be cry difficult . I dnt know that I can find myself in a financial mess situation like this. dnt know what to do. am not myself rt nw. my life needs direction. nlders, pls save me frm the pit of poverty.

1. What is this your plan that people are laffing at?
2. What is your plan to get you out of this kinda financial mess and what got you into it?
3. What is your long term goal.
Please note that people wont help if you are yet to help yourself and helping yourself is not just about complaining, it is about hating your situation and doing something +ve about it, like further education, look for a better job.
You also have to blv in yourself no matter how much people try to put you down.

1 Like

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Naijalane: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
Sorry if i offends you. I calculated it and its very hard. I suggest you to TREK atleast 2 time per week.

1 Like

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by COvo(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
Try moving closer to ur place of work,and try putting ur hands into anythin that'll fetch you little money...You'll pull thru by God's grace.God bless you
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
Elizadath:

am a good manager and it's rilly helping me now.

A good manager is not enough, what do you manager or able to manage.

1 Like

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by tundysho(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
WAP: Elizadath, Looking at your Profile on nairaland, you have posted the following in the past: Football betting, Kerosene sellers association, magic software that can credit $7 per day, etisalat e-recharge with 20% bonus, etc. Hope you are not deceiving us here with this your abject poverty issue. Where is the magic software and all your football bettings returns?
WAP: Elizadath, Looking at your Profile on nairaland, you have posted the following in the past: Football betting, Kerosene sellers association, magic software that can credit $7 per day, etisalat e-recharge with 20% bonus, etc. Hope you are not deceiving us here with this your abject poverty issue. Where is the magic software and all your football bettings returns?

Waiting for your response to this

2 Likes

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by otokx(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
this topic making frontpage after how many months, is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Opoki(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
Elizadath:

Why don't you believe in God!
He says cast your burden unto me for...
I used to believe in my self but i was dead wrong.
Do you reside in Oyo state/ Ibadan? I may be able to help.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Fhemmmy: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
otokx: this topic making frontpage after how many months, is this a joke?

I never even check the date as well, my oh my - Fooled too.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by hrhobi1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
@op happy val grin
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by phemi01(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
Sounds like a f-cking SCAM!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads / Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off / Businesses You Can Start As An Unemployed Graduate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.