Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

How do I survive on N16,000 a month? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How do I survive on N16,000 a month? (16648 Views)

How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by luvola(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
Elizadath: Pls and pls!! Am not here to scam anybody. Far-far from it. I only needs a useful direction for me and anybody passing tru dis kind of situation cos problem shares is half solved. Any nonsensical and idotic post is highly prohibited. It's not a must to post. God help us all. Cheers!
bros u just need to be calm..humility is the key to see favour bro. U are better of some of us here ..to be candid nigerian are living a life of uncertainty
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by dominique(f): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
Elizadath=netawuf=another jobless scammer? undecided

Elizadath: hello gud moni people of nairaland thank you all for coments. my God will be with you all IJN. pls I need somebody who do a payment plan laptop for me. that I can pay trice . am ready for Terms n Condition.

netawuf:

thanks bro. dat is why need sbdy to pls help me with a payment plan laptop dat i can pay trice. pls am ready for t n c.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by luvola(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
pls dominique ,i will like to have some chat with u probably on facebook relating to health issue... If u are on f.b pls let have some chat.. My f.b id is ola aol.. Waiting for your beep
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by tunad4rari(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
delors: Bros, u better nor go kill urself...I get first class comot for school...first of it in 9years in my dept...I swear nothing show...how much was I making after my service NYSC? plus the transport fare and small small tips wey my oga dey try add to my basic salary, e nor reach 25k monthly...I dey always try cut cost, waka from my area to Oyingbo every day and one day, i don waka from CMS, via Eko bridge reach Ilupeju before...

But I think God has a way of doing things. I remember the last salary or so I got from my boss, it was the remaining change in her bag after she bought some very bawd pairs of shoes...she just gathered the remaining change in the car becos I told her my salary was due...bros, when i got home that day, I locked myself up in d room n for the first time in a very long while, i cried genuinely; cried to God that that amount must be the least I would ever make again as salary...I used to pay N20 or, at most, N50 as offering but I told God to change my story that day in my room...All this was in 2011 oooo

Bros, without trying to sound off, I thank God for whats happening now...when I convert how much I pay as offering now, its close to N5000...every sunday...plus God changed my story from barely making N25 monthly to several folds of dollars now...
So my advice is ... go to GOD genuinely in prayers...show Him the money n make a vow with Him...He is faithful enough to change ur story...you dont have to be perfect, just go to Him with a sincere heart...that's how he changed my story and I give him all the glory becos He is going to do greater things for me...
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by tunad4rari(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
bros na d same tin be my situation.I pray God shud change my story too,I graduated since 2011,i av workin with dis marketin firm in lagos(Topworld) since 2011 dem promise to promote us to become manager after 3 months,we don waka for more than 1 year we no become manage.i av to resign.so i dont even have wia to stay talkless of job cos they were giving us accommodation.D life just get as e be.dis is my number 08060506857 i study building tech and i am in lagos.thanks
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by dominique(f): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2013
luvola: pls dominique ,i will like to have some chat with u probably on facebook relating to health issue... If u are on f.b pls let have some chat.. My f.b id is ola.. Waiting for your beep

Sorry bro, I've not been on fb for a while and I can't veiw my pm here. You could open a thread the health section or use the doctors advice thread.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 15, 2013
@OP is there a transformer in your area...................

Pls don't go near it.It is well.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by emailguru: 3:25am On Feb 15, 2013
The Bible say, we should not despise the days of little beginnings, besides, Rome was not built in a day, again, it takes little drops of water to build make an ocean. There are hundreds of people out there who desire to be in your shoes. Just thank the Almighty and his peace will guide you aright.

One thing I have observed about this life is that things don't just come to us the way we crave for, in most cases, they come hidden in challenges etc. It only takes people with the determination and zeal to really unravel the secret. Take your time to do your best and put in your best, while also constructively building the kind of life you want in your mind, think about it always and map out your plan. Follow your plan and I can assure you that in no time, you will succeed in life.

2 Likes

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 15, 2013
NessaFresh: WAT THA PHUCK Z DIS

Pesin dey beg money grin

1 Like

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 15, 2013
WAP: Elizadath, Looking at your Profile on nairaland, you have posted the following in the past: Football betting, Kerosene sellers association, magic software that can credit $7 per day, etisalat e-recharge with 20% bonus, etc. Hope you are not deceiving us here with this your abject poverty issue. Where is the magic software and all your football bettings returns?
grin grin grin

Busted
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by delors(m): 5:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Kaysalas: nice and inspiring. I smell forex. Wudnt mind
getting tips 4rm u o bros. Abeg, JA WA SI! (ejukeit us biko)
Bros, i no do forex o...at all at all...I have been trusting in God since...and when pple been dey look me say inspite all the First Class wetin we see? I swear na dat time God come uplift me...na the thing...just trust in God n dont rest until u make sense of what ever u r doing...Finished in 2007...no correct job at all at all till God do me strong thing now o.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Orikinla(m): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2013
God dey.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by frankgreat(m): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2013
I see no were the OP asked for financial assistance or him sending his account number, so why do u guys say he is a scam? He only requested for an advice nd if u don't av any why don't u jst read nd pass...seun don't pay if u comment so its not compulsory
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by disloman(m): 6:52am On Feb 15, 2013
This guy dey c.razy o.no b last yr u dey tell us u dey lie collecting 100k frm ur bit.ch.nao karma kan don catch u.u kan dey cry.go dey spend d money.m.oron.some guys don think
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by dnawah(m): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2013
Bros i was once in ur shoes o!wat i did was 2 look 4 a room close 2 my working place.my pay then was 15k and d room was 1.5k.i used 5k 2 buy thing in bulk(no mama put),pay my thith and saved 5k every month.my dear plan urself well ok God will surelly carry up.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Fathai(m): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2013
WAP: Elizadath, Looking at your Profile on nairaland, you have posted the following in the past: Football betting, Kerosene sellers association, magic software that can credit $7 per day, etisalat e-recharge with 20% bonus, etc. Hope you are not deceiving us here with this your abject poverty issue. Where is the magic software and all your football bettings returns?
..lol nairaland is d best forrum....always speaking reality........i luv u guys........ask him for me pls.....i do tell people that human being are wicked......do yhu think if they are making $2 per day.....they will neva come here to tell us na.........SMH for people that do fall for fake craps.......funny NL with different format
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by dammytosh: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2013
Elizadath: how do I survive with 16k monthly salary? I use 4 hunds to / fro each day. my life is almost worthless . I have tried a lot of people for assistance but nobody seems ready to assist, nobody seems to believe in my dream. even when I share my Idea with some people, the next thing I see is execution without y consent. life can be cry difficult . I dnt know that I can find myself in a financial mess situation like this. dnt know what to do. am not myself rt nw. my life needs direction. nlders, pls save me frm the pit of poverty.

I am really touched by your story but frankly speaking, u can't survive with 16k in Lagos.

I will advise u to possibly post your skills, qualifications and what you can do on Nairaland I believeo God can use some one to get u something better.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by dnawah(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2013
tunad4rari: bros na d same tin be my situation.I pray God shud change my story too,I graduated since 2011,i av workin with dis marketin firm in lagos(Topworld) since 2011 dem promise to promote us to become manager after 3 months,we don waka for more than 1 year we no become manage.i av to resign.so i dont even have wia to stay talkless of job cos they were giving us accommodation.D life just get as e be.dis is my number 08060506857 i study building tech and i am in lagos.thanks
ur own na one year only,mine was 2 years &7 moth.i hav to use dat experience to get another job.alway seek advice b4 u act.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Meristem: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2013
Simple. Spend 500 card per day.

On a serious note. Theres this morbid relationship between Nigerians and SALARY.
Maybe its ego, stereotype or brainwashing. But i thing the smartest way out of poverty in this
Economy is not salary. Its self employment and enterpreneurship.
OP with all due respect, I can tell you that all the cobblers in your neighbourhood earn better than 16k/month
I am not joking!
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by sayso: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2013
Elizadath: how do I survive with 16k monthly salary? I use 4 hunds to / fro each day. my life is almost worthless . I have tried a lot of people for assistance but nobody seems ready to assist, nobody seems to believe in my dream. even when I share my Idea with some people, the next thing I see is execution without y consent. life can be cry difficult . I dnt know that I can find myself in a financial mess situation like this. dnt know what to do. am not myself rt nw. my life needs direction. nlders, pls save me frm the pit of poverty.

1. First thing here is to save that four hundred transport fee by moving close to your area of work.
2. Stay away from drinks for a while
3. Stay away from girlfriend/wify issues for now
4. Start thinking for another Job fast considering your age
5. Prayer they say is the key, but pray alone to your God in secret with tears,fasting and thanksgiving.
6. Your light will shine

1 Like

Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by EmmyDe25(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2013
Ds is crazy!! A Nov post making front page in Feb WTH. Wat hpnd to timeliness whch is stated to be one of d core values of a gud news?
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Myself2(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2013
@delors
Very inspiring

@OP
Is it that you did not see the comments where you were accused of trying to scam people and that you're a fraud??I think its only proper you clear the air on those allegations
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by WAP: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2013

Answer this my earlier comments and we will know how to assist you.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by barikay: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2013
WAP:

Answer this my earlier comments and we will know how to assist you.
all those posts may be part of the means for survival.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2013
sayso:

1. First thing here is to save that four hundred transport fee by moving close to your area of work.
2. Stay away from drinks for a while
3. Stay away from girlfriend/wify issues for now
4. Start thinking for another Job fast considering your age
5. Prayer they say is the key, but pray alone to your God in secret with tears,fasting and thanksgiving.
6. Your light will shine

Best advice so far. It works for meliving close to ur workplace saves u of extra trans cost and also hassles of waking up so early and getting home so late. Also trek as much as u can. Try cheaper trans alt.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by aigjoey(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2013
Y pay for browsing data when u can gt up to 5gb for free with ur Airtel sim with expiring date put at December 2014. Gv me a call if u ar interested. 07083731078,
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2013
I may not be able to give you a good job or credit your account but I strongly advise you to discover yourself.
When you see things you are fit for, apply creativity!
You'll be happy with yourself afterall.
I hope God opens your eyes and show you what he's got in stock for you only if you thread the right path.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by itsmayiela(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2013
@ OP. Just snd me N1,500mtn with from ur nxt salary so i can call u and tel u the secret that no Nlander will ever say. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Hardfact: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2013
Keep your head, keep planning and strategizing for better. It can only get better.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by Timijo(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2013
brixton:

pls op answer des questions...dont like wen people try to tke advantage of oda's kindness
How do you xpect the poster to see and answer your questions now? The thread just made it to the frontpage after three months. The poster might have gotten solution or accepted his fate.
Re: How do I survive on N16,000 a month? by billionman: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Myself2: @delors
Very inspiring

@OP
Is it that you did not see the comments where you were accused of trying to scam people and that your a fraud??I thinks its only proper you clear the air on those allegations

You can't blame him for not responding in time to those allegations. Reason, he made this post since Nov last year and it made it the the front page just yesterday (only God knows what our mods are up to, maybe they want to help the brother out with info). So he cud have forgotten about the post since there is no way he could get an alert that his post has some replies. Just what I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Places To Buy Tailoring Materials / Businesses You Can Start As An Unemployed Graduate! / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.