Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA (4611 Views)

Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches / Christianity Has Lost It Focus- Sheikh Gumi / Christianity has Contributed much positively To Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
Bill O'reilly said it- it is no longer a the same traditional America

Early this year, Obama became the first gay marriage supporting president of the USA

Then, Obama got re-elected in November

Then, Religiously anti-abortion conservative candidates lost their senate races

Then, the first openly gay person elected to the senate (Tammy Baldwin) emerged

Then, marijuana legalised in Colorado and Washington

Then, gay marriage approved in Maine, Maryland and Washington!

Goodbye christianity! you are now officially being treated with anti-virus! You are going to be inisgnificant in the West soon!

1 Like

Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03: Bill O'reilly said it- it is no longer a the same traditional America

Early this year, Obama became the first gay marriage supporting president of the USA

Goodbye christianity! you are now officially being treated with anti-virus! You are going to be inisgnificant in the West soon!

Loll i couldn't agree more! Nice one dude!

Bye bye christianity!!!
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
ifeness:

Loll i couldn't agree more! Nice one dude!

Bye bye christianity!!!

Good times!

grin grin grin
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
Yes oh! and y'all earthly lovers would enjoy the mark of the beast a.k.a obamacare when the saints are gone to meet with the lord! Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
acidosis™:
Yes oh! and y'all earthly lovers would enjoy the mark of the beast a.k.a obamacare when the saints are gone to meet with the lord! Hallelujah!

Gone to where?
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
acidosis™:

See weere upon madness!

Commot for road with your doomsday apocalypse nonsense!

Hater
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
how any sane person can engage these 'children' in senseless arguments is beyond me undecided
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
frosbel: how any sane person can engage these 'children' in senseless arguments is beyond me undecided

Senseless?

I just stated facts. These things are happening in America and you are there living in denial and claiming "senseless arguments"

Hater
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
frosbel: how any sane person can engage these 'children' in senseless arguments is beyond me undecided

You are still drunk,wait till you become sober.

A drunk christian think he can jump from a 10 story building and get caught by an angel.

4 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by ijawkid(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03: Bill O'reilly said it- it is no longer a the same traditional America

SMH!!!!!.....

1..Marijuana le.galizeÐ..
2..Gay marraige supported by the president and his cohorts....

And you are happy??

Mumu....

Please don't get married and give birth to kids who would see this rubbish you support and call "bye bye christianity""
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
ijawkid:

SMH!!!!!.....

1..Marijuana le.galizeÐ..
2..Gay marraige supported by the president and his cohorts....

And you are happy??

Mumu....

Please don't get married and give birth to kids who would see this rubbish you support and call "bye bye christianity""

hater grin grin
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by ijawkid(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

hater grin grin

I'm nÓ hater.....

If you can't see the truth then you are doomed.....I pray you never give birth to kids that woÙld end up happy just like you are for marijuana and homosexuality being legalised.........
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
ijawkid:

I'm nÓ hater.....

If you can't see the truth then you are doomed.....I pray you never give birth to kids that woÙld end up happy just like you are for marijuana and homosexuality being legalised.........

Awww,,,,,the gay marriage hater cant take it
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by ijawkid(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Awww,,,,,the gay marriage hater cant take it

Don't let your kids turn out to be Élton John who Ís a big fool......

Idiotssssss who want kids but would marry there fellow men,knowing such relationships can't produce children.....

If you illogic boy can't see the uselessness of gay marraige ,then I think your foolishness knows no bounds....
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
ijawkid:

Idiotssssss who want kids but would marry there fellow men,knowing such relationships can't produce children.....

If you illogic boy can't see the uselessness of gay marraige ,then I think your foolishness knows no bounds....

YES YES

BRING ON THE CHRISTIAN HATE!!
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by ijawkid(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

YES YES

BRING ON THE CHRISTIAN HATE!!

SMH!!!!......
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2012
ijawkid:

SMH!!!!......

Are you not ashamed?

Love your neighbour unless he is gay!
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by ijawkid(m): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Are you not ashamed?

Love your neighbour unless he is gay!

You should be asking if these shameless gays LOVE themselves.....??...

Do they??....
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2012
ijawkid:

You should be asking if these shameless gays LOVE themselves.....??...

Do they??....

I dont know but I am guessing they do!
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by ijawkid(m): 12:13am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

I dont know but I am guessing they do!

YoÙr gue§s is wrong...

They don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Niflheim(m): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2012
@ijawkid,it was the christians who legalized gay weddings in their churches,so why are you angry with Logicboy?they preach against sodom and gomorrah in the bible,only to recreate it in real life!!!
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Niflheim(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2012
Even legalization of marijuana,the 1st people to call for it's legalization was a christian sect in ethiopia!!!
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 11, 2012
ijawkid:

YoÙr gue§s is wrong...

They don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

lies....why the anger?
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Joagbaje(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2012

It's a beginning of a revival. Watch out . I give America four years , there will be revival of christ consciousness.
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2012
Joagbaje:

It's a beginning of a revival. Watch out . I give America four years , there will be revival of christ consciousness.

Nonsense. Jesus is on his way out...
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by pastormustwacc: 1:47am On Nov 11, 2012
Nothing new is happening that has not been predicted by the bible.

Matthew 24:12
Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold.

Matthew 24:13
but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Muhahahaha, there is nothing new in all these. Many christians will turn to atheists, pagans, satanists, illuminati etc.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by pastormustwacc: 1:49am On Nov 11, 2012
Joagbaje:

I believe it is the opposite, if you read the handwriting on the wall more closely.
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy, are you supporting gay marriage and marijuana rights because it makes sense, or because it paves way for atheism?
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by wiegraf: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2012
And as is being pointed out elsewhere, as the current generation(s) of younger start to take over the reins and the older retire from the world, it can only get worse for fundies et al.
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by personaldomest(f): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2012
I'm support gay marraige because who are you to judge its who they are. As long as they are happy. And marijuana doesn't kill cigarette does. And we athiest have chosen not to beliv that there is a guy in the sky who loves us but will send us to a lake of fire cos we did not obey him. If your God exist is either he has serious Self esteem and anger issues or he is a little spoit brat.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Primitive cave man! When will civilisation catch up with you?
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Classicalman(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

lies....why the anger?
Logicboy and his atheist tantrums. Let me tell you something: Christianity didnt start in America and certainly will not end there. Jesus says in the Bible that even the gates of hell shall not prevail against his church. I will pray for u atheists to repent and give ur lives to Christ before its too late. I weep for u people because the devil is dragging people to hell daily because of atheism and other sins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do We Know Christianity Is True And We Are Not Deceived? / Does The Bible Confuse You Too? / HOLINESS Is NOT "Optional!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.