Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches (2063 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos / Stop Clampdown On Churches For You’re There To Represent Us, CAN Tells VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by whytetyre: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
BREAKING NEWS
Christians in Gbagyi Villa, a 100% Christian community in Kaduna State came out today Thursday, 17th March, 2016 to stage a protest against the tyranny and the persecution of the Kaduna State APC governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai; who has marked all their buildings including all the churches in their community for demolition. After the marking El-Rufai gave the Christian community 21 days ultimatum to remove their buildings or he will demolish those buildings and the owner of the buildings will pay the state government for the demolition exercise. He hinged his order on a false allegation that the people don't have planning permit. Whereas, most of them came out with their planning permit as well as their receipts of payments.

Arise News Reporter that covered the protest reported as follows:

Protest in Kaduna against the demolition notice of El-Rufai against Gbagyi Villa houses and all churches in Gbagyi Villa, the only 100% Christian community in Kaduna State.

Arise News correspondents are live in Kaduna giving you live update as the protest proceeds...

Arise News reporter that was at the scene of the protest could not control his tears as some women were seen rolling on the ground screaming "Is it a crime to be a Christian in Kaduna under APC now? El-Rufai leave us alone."

Uncontrollable tears was streaming down my eyes as I heard the agony of some Christian widows.

Another group of Christian women were also chanting, "El-Rufai, leave us alone, El-Rufai, leave us alone."

Old women were not left out. They also stormed the protest venue to join the protest.

A very old woman who spoke in Hausa language screamed in Hausa. This is the interpretation of her agony: "If El-Rufai is ready to crush our only hope, which is the buildings that our husbands have left for us, then it is better we die on the road protesting than wait for El-Rufai to come and pull down our buildings just because we are Christians. What are other Christian bodies doing to rescue us?" She asked in tears.

Shelter in Christ Orphanage Home children also stormed the street crying "El-Rufai, what did we do? Why do you want to demolish our only building?
Christians all over talk to El-Rufai.
El-Rufai want to kill us"

Before the protest march could advance to the centre of Kaduna El-Rufai sent Kaduna State security outfit, "Operation Yaki" out to disperse the protesting Christians and stop the protest.

The device used to take the picture of Operation Yaki was destroyed.

It is of a note that El-Rufai is the litmus paper to test the cooperate wills of the Christians as APC is bent on their Islamic Agenda.

Since returning from Mecca, where El-Rufai accompanied Buhari, Rauf Aregbesola, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in an Islamic Prayer even inside the Kaaba; El-Rufai has intensified his Islamic Agenda, aggravating his persecution of Christians.

Just to mention a few how he is terrorising Christians:

1. He has ordered that apart from Good Friday and Easter Monday breaks all schools both private and public MUST NOT go on Easter break. Failure to comply shall attract severe sanction. See the link to the news: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781705688728619&id=1778935029005685

2. He has sent an anti preaching bill to the Kaduna State House of Assembly, which is on 2nd reading already:
See the link here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1780729558826232&id=1778935029005685

3. He is terrorising Christian communities with complete demolition of their houses.
See the link to the news here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781033495462505&id=1778935029005685

4. He has marked out all churches in Gbagyi Villa including an orphanage home for demolition.

El-Rufai is just a litmus paper if Christians all over don't rise up against this terrible persecution no matter the lies and hypocrisy that El-Rufai is using to garnish his evil agenda, then other APC governors are waiting to follow suit.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh!!
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by chiefolododo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
HELL RUFAI
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by ari3l(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
It has begun... journey to islamization, very soon, it would be beheading of Christians there.
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by whytetyre: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
ari3l:
It has begun... journey to islamization, very soon, it would be beheading of Christians there.
We can't fold our arms.
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by dsquare33: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
All Christians must come together to stand against the onslaught of this man against the church especially the leaders of the church.The man is taking the Church for a ride, anyway I know that our Redeemer liveth.God will surely deal with him the way He dealt with Herod if he doesn't' rescind his action.
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by ari3l(f): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2016
whytetyre:

We can't fold our arms.

The very first day you cast your lot for Buhari to be your president, what were you expecting?
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by analice107: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2016
He can't outdo Emperor Nero.
There's something Christians today don't realize.

Without persecution Christianity dies out.
It is the blood of the Christians that sparks up revival. Globally.
CHRISTIANS ARE LITTLE CHRISTS. Until Christ's blood dropped on the ground, Satan held sway, but when that happened, Satan's grip over the souls of men loosened. Today souls walk out on satan.

Read the medieval religious books and see how true Christians were killed by both Catholics, Pagans and Muslims. If things were under their control, there won't be true Christianity today.

Again, the absence of persecution is the reason why everyone wants to become a pastor, Prophet and Prophetess. It's the reason every occultist is now working miracles in the name of Christ.

Persecution sieves Christianity.

It separates the chaff from the grain.

e.g, the Christians in the North are far better Christians than us in the West. Why? Persecution.
They know that at anytime they can be killed for their faith, so they stand firm. You'll be surprised that, if you bring two Christians together, one Igbo and one Hausa, and they are both threatened with death if they don't deny Christ, am very certain that the Igbo Christian will deny Christ, but the Hausa Christian will rather die. The igbo Christian is the bread and butter Christian, but the hausa Christian is a mountain Christian.

Father, I give you back the life you gave to me. If I happen to find myself in a situation that am required to lay down this life for your name's sake, then I recieve the grace to do so gladly. For, being in this body is being absent from your presence, but being absent here, is being present with you. Help me to love you unto death, for you did exactly for me. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by adewaletb3(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yes destroy them and build companies on them. Religion has brought nothing but sadness how are they improving the growth of the economy. They don't pay tax or anything they make noise with their blaring speakers and disturb our peace.
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by Princewell2012(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
analice107:
He can't outdo Emperor Nero.
There's something Christians today don't realize.

Without persecution Christianity dies out.
It is the blood of the Christians that sparks up revival. Globally.
CHRISTIANS ARE LITTLE CHRISTS. Until Christ's blood dropped on the ground, Satan held sway, but when that happened, Satan's grip over the souls of men loosened. Today souls walk out on satan.

Read the medieval religious books and see how true Christians were killed by both Catholics, Pagans and Muslims. If things were under their control, there won't be true Christianity today.

Again, the absence of persecution is the reason why everyone wants to become a pastor, Prophet and Prophetess. It's the reason every occultist is now working miracles in the name of Christ.

Persecution sieves Christianity.

It separates the chaff from the grain.

e.g, the Christians in the North are far better Christians than us in the West. Why? Persecution.
They know that at anytime they can be killed for their faith, so they stand firm. You'll be surprised that, if you bring two Christians together, one Igbo and one Hausa, and they are both threatened with death if they don't deny Christ, am very certain that the Igbo Christian will deny Christ, but the Hausa Christian will rather die. The igbo Christian is the bread and butter Christian, but the hausa Christian is a mountain Christian.

Father, I give you back the life you gave to me. If I happen to find myself in a situation that am required to lay down this life for your name's sake, then I recieve the grace to do so gladly. For, being in this body is being absent from your presence, but being absent here, is being present with you. Help me to love you unto death, for you did exactly for me. Amen.

speechless, i almost shed tears when an going through ur post.

You see, you re very very right on these one.

That's why everybody want to be a pastor, because they believe that persecution is over.

My sister because your living in the environment that is Little bit friendly does not mean that persecution is over.

You can even look at the mode of our evangelism, a brother or sister will walk up to you, and after everything she want invite you in their church.

We now ends up by going from one churches to the others, to me that is not an evangelism.

There are people who never hear about Christ, who never know his miracle working power, those who are still practicing paganism, and the likes, we should go to them and win them for Christ with whatever means God has deposited in our domain.

Paul was once a persecutors of the Christians, but today he is the greatest among the disciples of Christ.

Hear this, hausa people do what ever they wanted to do with all their might.
So if you finds Christians among them, they don.t compromised their faith even at the point of death.

Those are the types of Christian that we needs in this our generation, and our Lord is a master planer, he will surely draw them closer.

I have said it times without number, Christians are sleeping and they needs to wake up from their slumber. Otherwise things will never be the same.

I want you to know these today.

Christians are nolonger one, they are not united, they are selfish, greedy, stingy, and selfcentered.

Churches are been sets up as business center, and we can spent billions of naira on building big and gigantic buildings, even when they re doing their donations, they wants people to praise them.

Sister we cannever make it with these attitude. On ur own little way what can you do promaga the kingdom.

Jesus said harvest is plenty but labourer are few, but today we have plenty labourers, but the labourers are not ready to work.

Don.t you think that Jesus we definitely judges those labourer who refuse to work.

We don.t know what is going to be the next threat.

Not even Nigeria alone, there are places that need to know Christ, why can't we reach them.

If all those missionaries do not come to Nigeria how could have been saved?

Even if our people goes out, they only go their to establish a church as if they are running their personally business. That is the types of growth and expansion we do have in Nigeria, and it is pathetic.

I know you understand what am trying to say, more than i do.

May be you can also create a thread concerning these, you have equally done a good work and God will reward you.
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by analice107: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Princewell2012:

speechless, i almost shed tears when an going through ur post.

You see, you re very very right on these one.

That's why everybody want to be a pastor, because they believe that persecution is over.

My sister because your living in the environment that is Little bit friendly does not mean that persecution is over.

You can even look at the mode of our evangelism, a brother or sister will walk up to you, and after everything she want invite you in their church.

We now ends up by going from one churches to the others, to me that is not an evangelism.

There are people who never hear about Christ, who never know his miracle working power, those who are still practicing paganism, and the likes, we should go to them and win them for Christ with whatever means God has deposited in our domain.

Paul was once a persecutors of the Christians, but today he is the greatest among the disciples of Christ.

Hear this, hausa people do what ever they wanted to do with all their might.
So if you finds Christians among them, they don.t compromised their faith even at the point of death.

Those are the types of Christian that we needs in this our generation, and our Lord is a master planer, he will surely draw them closer.

I have said it times without number, Christians are sleeping and they needs to wake up from their slumber. Otherwise things will never be the same.

I want you to know these today.

Christians are nolonger one, they are not united, they are selfish, greedy, stingy, and selfcentered.

Churches are been sets up as business center, and we can spent billions of naira on building big and gigantic buildings, even when they re doing their donations, they wants people to praise them.

Sister we cannever make it with these attitude. On ur own little way what can you do promaga the kingdom.

Jesus said harvest is plenty but labourer are few, but today we have plenty labourers, but the labourers are not ready to work.

Don.t you think that Jesus we definitely judges those labourer who refuse to work.

We don.t know what is going to be the next threat.

Not even Nigeria alone, there are places that need to know Christ, why can't we reach them.

If all those missionaries do not come to Nigeria how could have been saved?

Even if our people goes out, they only go their to establish a church as if they are running their personally business. That is the types of growth and expansion we do have in Nigeria, and it is pathetic.

I know you understand what am trying to say, more than i do.

May be you can also create a thread concerning these, you have equally done a good work and God will reward you.
God bless you brother. You raised good points here, when I charge up my battery, we will address them.
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by dollarlander: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
I believe this is a small thing and can be handled by the Christians.

One night vigil and declare El-Rufai dead is enough. We need to understand our right. Don't worry I will raise up a prayer chain and see if El-Rufai will not answer the call of death soonest.
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by Princewell2012(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
analice107:

God bless you brother. You raised good points here, when I charge up my battery, we will address them.
ok.
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by Princewell2012(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
dollarlander:
I believe this is a small thing and can be handled by the Christians.

One night vigil and declare El-Rufai dead is enough. We need to understand our right. Don't worry I will raise up a prayer chain and see if El-Rufai will not answer the call of death soonest.

Mmmmm, good.

Christians don.t know the power in them, thats why these people are taking us for granted.

We need to act fast before things fall out of hand.

But did you know that Christian are not united?

Did you know that there is no more love among us?

Everybody is minding his or her own business. My church, my ministry, my parish, that's all what you will continue to hear.

Why did the Christians in the west forsake and forget about the Christian in the north?

Jesus knows what he was saying when he said a family that is devided against itself will never stand.

The seed that falls on these side of the earth have devided against itself.

We must do something now, otherwise there will be no more Christianity in Nigeria.

When apostle peter was locked up in prison, the bible made us to know that all other disciples gathered themselves and pray until something happen.

Do you know that, that is the power of love.

Are we doing that today?
And to which extend?

Yesterday, i attended a service somewhere in lagos, come and see the caliber of securities men i saw there, just to protect the worshipers, in as much as i did not see anything bad about it, but why were it limited for some certain churches, and what happen to the rest of us who do not have money to higher a policemen, or other security outfit.
These are exactly the problem.

Why are we so selfcentered, selfish and wicked?

We must change our mentality, before it is too late.

Anyone that knows how to cry let him cry now, so that Christian can come back together and fight a good fight of faith.
Re: Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches by whytetyre: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2016
The gates of hell shall not prevail against the church.

(1) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Healing School Is Back To Lagos Nigeria, This JUNE- REGISTER NOW / I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. / RCCG Sunday School Teacher's Manual 7th January Lesson 19 : Topic - GAMBLING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.