Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301994 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Look around. . . I made fortunes like Tompolo for shooting towns/
Top Poet? You never made it through proving grounds!/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Your write-up cause no harm, loser/ to us firm shooters/
You don't "come heavy", go get some s.perm booster/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2015
I boast fine rhymes. . . Hold 9s like. . . Snatch your old man's life/
Fool! Hit me up when you can throw nice rhymes!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2015
See this irresponsible gee/ won dey try stop this unstoppable D/
You no get respect abi? E bi like say “bomb dey your head”. . . . Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible III/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Hehe

You've ridden too far, shots knock your engines, I'm shooting mean/
You gon' take a whole drum. . . Bîtch you're losin' steam!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Bruce is in/ to get rid of these clueless twin/ dj5naira, jigsawkillah - bow down your heads..... Its the ruthless king!!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2015
You're so old yet keeps on the Noobies talk/
You king? Ask around. . . Everybody be like 'Nay, Kid' like a groupie fûck!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:
You're so old yet keeps on the Noobies talk/
You king? Ask around. . . Everybody be like 'Nay, Kid' like a groupie fûck!
Waw. Intelligent!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by GIYAZZ(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Intelligent? that shìt was wack as fūck/ you must be a chump to praise something as that dumb!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2015
You wanna be clapped too? Oh! It's sunday. . . That's true/
Keep smilin' as my slugs add more depth to your gap tooth/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kingpoison(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
If u try mess with me,am gan chop ur head/ Gat an axe on my left and on my right,am using both axis to plot ur death!/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by funlord(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin

This clown above the lord believed his own hype so much he had to name his sorry ass "jigsawkillah"/

Well the "jig" is up, I "saw" your vagina thru your pants, so now "killah" gets to be renamed "domitilla"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Diss me?. . .You dont have the liver/ i spit fire to smoke you faggs like cigars/you'll get stabbed with scissors,/ knocked out, lit up and thrown in the air. . . . Happy christmas!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Sometimes u bore us corp/ although I like the way u soften rhymes with pure verb/
You're very 'blunt' in ur writeups, a proof 'youre not SHARP!'/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Dz dumb fa..ggit fuming/ Named himself "Dj" lyk he's a boss blasting music/ Fo..ol,quit rap, cuz 5naira wuld only hav value ..to poor market women!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Vyolet(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2015
To the mumu above me...
This here is the heavy weight..and your Kevin is too little to rumble/Gonna be a lot of pain to denzo when my bullets hit his temple/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Though, my comin back shoulda be a wondaful thing, I won't like to beat this bit*h above me( I respect ladies), but won't mind if u let me hit that thing below you.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Vyolet(f): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dude you so wack..how the fucck do you come up with your gibberish?/

I mean your rap is worse than a scrap from a pile of rubbish/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Violet? Once d mag enter, I'll raid ur home, then ur pop'll cry/ With a grin, I red violet, and blew her with a muzzle high
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pein is insane. . . Hes got no brain its a shame
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
007 calls himsef bruce.Go check ur sista bruce jenner who jst got her a*s bruised.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Its so sad right, a vampire harlot, tryna giv d pole ah bite/ A sober sight ,he's gon be here cooly stealin lines; that's y he named himself polar bite
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2015
Peindanzo ur rap is ageing.Come lie down here make i give meji.U must av taken thaaaaat okorobutu.But am sure at d mention of Polar u don get otutu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Princenovo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cant say wack or dope but ya rap lacks composure/ so sick as if it has convulsion/ dont try to reply cos a dose from my potion/ can tilt ya posture.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
U can't say wack or dope cos ur brain is malnourish.Who d hell calls himself a prince if he is not childish.Don't try 2 reply cos u knw am God.Go get a seat 2 sit down 2 meditate on my words.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Youre a god?. . . No make this heathen vex/ bruce na genius. . . My rhymes dey cut the mustard like pleasant chefs/ and i dey 'ginger' the fans with my flow. . . So Why wont they call me a 'seasoned vet'?/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
I laff yea man u re a genius.But u rap often thru ur anus.I can't bliv u jst called ursef a season vet.Guy rethik cos 007 has a private jet.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Stop swaying asshole/ i slay in battles/ you aint a rapper, go away you tadpole/ cos you couldnt put words together on this board. . . .If you were playing scrabble/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
And dis was a rapper who called himsef genius.U can't just get anythng in2 ur skull u rhinoceros.I bet u re feeln lyk a king cos u jst learnt scrabble.Den u mus b blyd if u can't c my words written on NL table.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Im leaving this gay in shambles/ he better find a way to tackle/ 'for i slit his ankle/ cos he couldnt put this 'thread on fire'. . . if he 'lit a candle'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2015
The goon above me is an utter clown/ I come with boxers style.. A conc fighter/ So one lariat ..I'll give 7 an L ..when I leave him upside down!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2015
diss me properly, nigga. . . youre scared or what?/ my gun so small but the bullets so big. . . .it would tear your gut/ ...Leave your skull with so many holes. . .So you could air your thought/

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.