Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (311534 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2015
funlord:
angry

The reason why the slut above me was named kittenpaws?/
Is cuz she's lived her whole life getting stuck by _cocks while on all fours...............

dont ever cuss on the kitten, you want an N.D.E? / watch yo mouth so you don' reenact a B.I.G
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2015
demolinka:
^^why u had 2 go hard on d kitten man, pray, tell a nigga/ well I guess life is not fair like Rachel oniga

I got bored with dontai y'all wanna bring a nigga back? / pickin on girls? U chris breezy? Man up & call this nigga out!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2015
solodox:

Brova, time jawe, when trying to get a bussines start'd... MCing just has to be a tad patient.
Well when ure ready... holla at me so I can give u ur first lose
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2015
MuhdG:

Well when ure ready... holla at me so I can give u ur first lose

Hmmm... muhdg coming at me/ rapid fire style / i smell fresh meat / quickie quickie throw down / there's always time to kill!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
solodox:

dont ever cuss on the kitten, you want an N.D.E? / watch yo mouth so you don' reenact a B.I.G

Aww. My knight in shiny plastic! smiley That guy was a bully.. *sniff*

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 2:28am On Oct 22, 2015
KittenPaws:

Aww. My knight in shiny plastic! smiley That guy was a bully.. *sniff*
Nutty gyal na my bodi you dey get power abi?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
solodox:

Nutty gyal na my bodi you dey get power abi?

haha.. yes nau. you give me strength to yab you.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by LhoOd: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Its an honor havinq L address these two bitchhes above me /
my presence is an ominous one //
threatenin' dis anonymous whorres //

dont bite ya teeth wit dat..am just fvckin' wit diz hoez,imps
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
KittenPaws:

haha.. yes nau. you give me strength to yab you.

You. Ask me to jojn ya group and you dont tell. Me what to do
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
solodox:

You. Ask me to jojn ya group and you dont tell. Me what to do

i told u to send me your number nau.. or give me ur bbm and ill add u then get your whatsapp # from there..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2015
While i left. . resting for minutes/ this femcee and nitwit/ Be asking for bbm bpin? dat hoe be requesting for digits!!!/

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Solodust the kitten wrapper, ni*ga born slave to it/ jobless mcee, digital niggga turn online digit slave trade.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
What the fùck is dontai?/. . . an ugly lucky dumb swine?/. . . a duck that ducks when it comes to punchlines?/. . .
fùcking hundred blonde wives/. . . ordering shots in the club, pub like/ . . . a drunk stuck who is lost in time?/
. . . tell me what the fùck is wrong with these hot rhymes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sorry duck u ar so 07, ask umaru (yaradua) wot is wrong to ur wackness,/ immature niccu with new -old set (hand), pressin rubbish like it is ps2.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
richommie:
While i left. . resting for minutes/ this femcee and nitwit/
Be asking for bbm bpin? dat hoe be requesting for digits!!!/

#YOLO

Your "rap" is almost as re-tarded as you are. You all need to find a day job and quit this bullshit
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
KittenPaws:

Your "rap" is almost as re-tarded as you are. You all need to find a day job and quit this bullshit
jeez ..for real?, . .na wah oo.

#No #Personal.

#YOLO
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
richommie:

jeez ..for real?, . .na wah oo.

#No #Personal.

#YOLO

I'm not sure what world you live but in mine, it's never okay to disrespect a woman. Calling me a hoe and asking me not to take it personal? nah.. think again. Even in the name of fun, it is NOT okay to disrespect me or any other female. If you are unable to "rap" without using degrading words/phrases then you should clearly not attempt to rap.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by funlord(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
angry

This moany skank above really needs to take care of her numerous emotional flaws....

Cause in a year she's gon' be dealing with that _shit in addition to menopause!

**Grow up ffs!**

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
funlord:
angry

This moany skank above really needs to take care of her numerous emotional flaws....

Cause in a year she's gon' be dealing with that _shit in addition to menopause!

**Grow up ffs!**
lol..she's a lady..besides she's not into rap isshh.
so...she wont understand.

@kittenpaws . . Am sorry. . .But try to understand. .this is rap battle section.
we always make use of dirty./vulgar/texcee words alot here
such as.
geezer
nitwit
beetch
pucci
dick
geeks
gees
whoore
hoe
e.t.c.

#YolO

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by funlord(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
richommie:
lol..she's a lady..besides she's not into rap isshh.
so...she wont understand.

@kittenpaws . . Am sorry. . .But try to understand. .this is rap battle section.
we always make use of dirty./vulgar/texcee words alot here
such as.
geezer
nitwit
beetch
pucci
dick
geeks
gees
whoore
hoe
e.t.c.

#YolO

Dude I know all that! then she should take her little _wanker friend to go and continue their chats, flirting or whatever on what's app or facebook! I mean the name of the thread is called "2 LINES TO DISS THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!!" She has no case!
Let her get familiar or get out! Simple and short!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 25, 2015
funlord:

Dude I know all that! then she should take her little _wanker friend to go and continue their chats, flirting or whatever on what's app or facebook! I mean the name of the thread is called "2 LINES TO DISS THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!!" She has no case!
Let her get familiar or get out! Simple and short!

you really don't want to piss me off.. i'm all for dissing or what not but if you think degrading women all in the name of "rap" is what gets you aroused, then you are nothing but a waste of sperm and the best part of you clearly got swallowed. Please, do NOT breed.

Funlord, you sound like a sexist, misogynist, tea-bagging idi-ot. You should call the board of education and ask for a refund. They failed you.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Abeg bit*ch give us a breathing space, if it is too hot for u get d fu*ck out of the kitchen/ though I know u are in ur heat (period) u wanna take it on emcee here like a heater.
N:B. Pls comot naa poo niccu solodust and 007 I dey find.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by funlord(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2015
grin
KittenPaws:

you really don't want to piss me off.. i'm all for dissing or what not but if you think degrading women all in the name of "rap" is what gets you aroused, then you are nothing but a waste of sperm and the best part of you clearly got swallowed. Please, do NOT breed.

Funlord, you sound like a sexist, misogynist, tea-bagging idi-ot. You should call the board of education and ask for a refund. They failed you.

Look @ this chibok demon that types crap for a living getting her period over strangers? You need to beg the lord to send some lightning to strike your immature and supremely _stupid ass down so that you can spare some oxygen for beings that matter or assist with organ donation! You are currently existing as an obstacle to human development and an utter waste of space on the planet!

And since you are so "_stupid not to realise that everyone is supposed to post a diss based on the moniker of the individual directly above them hence the name of the thread"? Then what's the point in educating a deluded, scuzzy, psychotic, _twat any further? I'm sure your not only a carrier but must also be seriously suffering the effects from that new strand of the AIDS virus, Abysmal IQ Deficiency Syndrome! _Fuck outta here! Vapid pleb.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by detunj: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
The guy above me is so disrespectful
I can't read what he wrote cause it's all poo
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2015
detunj:
The guy above me is so disrespectful
I can't read what he wrote cause it's all poo

lol.. i didn't get past the first line myself..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by TheNonce: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
angry

nairaland has always been filled with unnecessary bores/
For proof check out the false feline above called kitten paws/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by teewhydope(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
funlord:
grin

Look @ this chibok demon that types crap for a living getting her period over strangers? You need to beg the lord to send some lightning to strike your immature and supremely _stupid ass down so that you can spare some oxygen for beings that matter or assist with organ donation! You are currently existing as an obstacle to human development and an utter waste of space on the planet!

And since you are so "_stupid not to realise that everyone is supposed to post a diss based on the moniker of the individual directly above them hence the name of the thread"? Then what's the point in educating a deluded, scuzzy, psychotic, _twat any further? I'm sure your not only a carrier but must also be seriously suffering the effects from that new strand of the AIDS virus, Abysmal IQ Deficiency Syndrome! _Fuck outta here! Vapid pleb.........

Why did you delete the best part angry
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
teewhydope:

Why did you delete the best part angry
to keep you thirsty because u ain't built for this shitt /
this ain't MK but I'll knock your dumbazz into the bottomless pit/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sosiqdude(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm sick....u won Bleep me...you be d1ck?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by teewhydope(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
icedbeatz:
to keep you thirsty because u ain't built for this shitt /
this ain't MK but I'll knock your dumbazz into the bottomless pit/

What's diz one saying bayi undecided
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
He's knockin' an opponent out/ but you pretend natto understand, u incompetent tout/
TYDope For where, its what we top poet doubt/

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (197) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.