Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (303675 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by captainflash(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
007Bruce:
diss me properly, nigga. . . youre scared or what?/ my gun so small but the bullets so big. . . .it would tear your gut/ ...Leave your skull with so many holes. . .So you could air your thought/
007Bruce is wack, even his rhymes are trash, like modern girls on rag!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
God bless the christians/ . . .Diss me again and see how i wreck your vision/ this kid tryna be relevant all his life. . . but gets no recognition/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sosiqdude(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bust it

Bruce your rap style is disgusting
I'll treat ya badly, my wicked bars is nursing
My guns are wild and bad, your the reason why it's busting
I'ma beat you up, stone cold bars to your wack a$$.... steve austin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Steve austin?. . . Say that shyte again. . .you see the clips bustin/. . . It goes tick tock gbish!/ . . .An injured sosiqdude is what your wicked bars be nursing/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 6:06am On Dec 11, 2015
Bruce knws he's weak and plump/ Thinkin he culd beat bad boys/ So on net,he boasts like he's mean and tough/ He jez a "lil boy who gets his powers frm d computer ...Frekazoid!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2015
I'll do somethin' to myself n he'll be in 6ft layin' still, slain/ not stressed if I have an headache that's tryin' to nil brain/
50 tablet of Panadol i'll swallow, ....of course that'll kill Pein/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2015
King of the metaphors, make way bastid!/ U frail gay, trashy/ In battles ..DJ won't bring the beats ..if it was a reggae party/ I call my fists fast cars ..they'll run over his face ..and turn it to a raceway tracking!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sosiqdude(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
PeinDanzo I'll cause more pain to ya

When I smack ur big head on the wall
Beat ya flawlessly for thinking you can step on the floor
With ya sloppy voice known to make floppy noise
You known to paste wack shyt, and it's only a nigga dumb as ya mum will select ya style or copy yours!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Its acetaminophine,or narcotics I'll give u,trust me its no free food/ Or call assasin-doctors to treat ur folly,dude/ And trust me ..Its penicillin tablets they'll make u choke on ..if u still clame u so, siq dude!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
My rhymes nasty/ your lines scanty/ this bytch likes ranting/ i swear if he talks again. . .Imma 'gag the poosie'. . . . Like 'tight panties'/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by captainflash(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2015
dj5naira:
I'll do somethin' to myself n he'll be in 6ft layin' still, slain/ not stressed if I have an headache that's tryin' to nil brain/
50 tablet of Panadol i'll swallow, ....of course that'll kill Pein/
Hahaha

Wicked You
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2015
captainflash:
Hahaha

Wicked You

Its stale and has been over over over used in fb
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by captainflash(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2015
PeinDanzo:

Its stale and has been over over over used in fb
I'll slap your mouth if you tell me sh1t/ beat you badly till you hands and legs hardly meet/ you lack protein and you barely eat/ no wonder you got filled up with pain from both angles when hunger strike left u with nothing but an ungly teeth/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Rexaxe(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
simple english
hey captain

2 lines that rhyme to harm him .. / not 4, but ill bring him back to hes sences, grab him .. one punch will get "c spinning" like tsunamies ../

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bit.ch, ur rap won't be higher,if u elevate ur texts/ U won't be above, if u levitate yourself/ I'll come attacking with 6 grenade or tecs/ Or use guns to leave iron in u ..now u generator, rex!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
You aint above me so why should I diss ya?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by captainflash(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
PeinDanzo:
Bit.ch, ur rap won't be higher,if u elevate ur texts/ U won't be above, if u levitate yourself/ I'll come attacking with 6 grenade or tecs/ Or use guns to leave iron in u ..now u generator, rex!!
You're a Kid and a Liar/ so u'll get shock with the wires/ but it aint no slave trade, when i say i'll drag you down the road, then leave u in the hands of the buyers/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
To the above dumb weakling/ Who named himself flash, but he's slow and Bleep.ing weak/ U were supposed to diss klef ..why calling me?/ *sighs* ,I know right ..ignoring u wuld hav bin d best reply to ur boring diss!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
PeinDanzo:
To the above dumb weakling/ Who named himself flash, but he's slow and fu:ck.ing weak/ U were supposed to diss klef ..why calling me?/ *sighs* ,I know right ..ignoring u wuld hav bin d best reply to ur boring diss!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lol. . .you havent found your path. . . You gotta follow the map/ ...You is like an infant with a mic. . .you suck when you rap/

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by captainflash(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
P£in Danzo:
To the above dumb weakling/ Who named himself flash, but he's slow and Bleep.ing weak/ U were supposed to diss klef ..why calling me?/ *sighs* ,I know right ..ignoring u wuld hav bin d best reply to ur boring diss!
I said I'll slap you mouth with fist of rage/ while i pitch my tent to make u feel amazed/ am a legend in this game, both in script and name/ and you can't still beat my best script even if you sh1t on page/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 4:27am On Dec 13, 2015
Check out this idiot who's strayed from truth/ Was supposed to diss BRUCE, but his brain confused/ Am superman ..supposed to punch u far away ..to a parade of fools/ Since u defy Basic Justice league logic ..u FLASH and u afraid of BRUCE !!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by captainflash(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2015
P£in Danzo:
Check out this idiot who's strayed from truth/ Was supposed to diss BRUCE, but his brain confused/ Am superman ..supposed to punch u far away ..to a parade of fools/ Since u defy Basic Justice league logic ..u FLASH and u afraid of BRUCE !!
Your punchlines are weak/ like bruce on fist/ i screw your teeth/ with lots of whip/ then slap your mouth and match your feet/ but i couldnt agree more to your statement, cos you're nothing but a bunch of sh1t/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sosiqdude(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2015
This kids eh

Well, keep making 2 lines to diss thread active tho
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
ya wack...ya wack..what else?..completely wack
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Where was i??,where was i?? But dis oga at d top no diss any1-d truth i can't deny.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
ya sis? must seems disperage/ i fvckd the pregnant whoore until beetch got miscarriage/
. . . . sex is life? but fvck the adage/ she tryna run? i cut off her hands. . .so no dude wl be able to ask for her hand in marriage!!!/

#YolO

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
To d above mumu-See him! He is busy cutting ladies hands 4 rap rituals.Selling it 2 his fans...no1 in actual.Fvckn b*tches around e named himsef ladies killer.Oh thee nigga y do pray 4 ya sis miscarrage u destiny killer?!!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Polarbite...why not terrabyte

heard u go days without water lyk CACTUS, anyways imma school you BABCOCK, Phuker below hit me with better ain PASTOR
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Looks lyk dis dude jst learnt some incantation.All what u jst spilled out seems lyk a confession.Pls dont try 2 b a pastor.Cos u myt gve al ur membrs mouth odour.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
You stretch though/ and I don't think the likes you gettin' should make you flex o/
What 'you got' is not 'fresh yo!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Rexaxe(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
dj5naira:
You stretch though/ and I don't think the likes you gettin' should make you flex o/
What 'you got' is not 'fresh yo!'/

He acts "gangstar", but ill fracture his spinal ../
cause we all know only time 'D & G' related, is a fasion designer ../

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.