Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,305 members, 7,853,410 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (304812 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2011
I slip on barz lik am pazzd out on alcoholic xo p.rick dizz wit slick barz to muv me lik yo p.r,ic.k erectin fo a lick lick.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by VoodooDoll(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
Too raz, don't push me cuz I'm close to the edge,

Your lines are just too lame for this thread,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2011
Watevadull,listen am tha lamest n yhu tha wac.kest, dnt get me started coz kiddo, go ask 'bout me am coldheartd. Lol!No hatinz.

PS; cr8 a thread n letz slug it out. Innit?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by VoodooDoll(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
Cough, cough, too raz are you choking,

Nah, men, we do it live here unless you're joking,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by CrazyChica: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2011
vooodoo doll, seems u r on a roll
better watch u so u dnt become a troll :p
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2011
Shuddafcu.kup h,o. I flow lik a roller coaster n ma rhymez a bloc.kbus.ter to Chic spittin lik Crazy w.an.kster
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
yo kecs ur 2 lines so wack. Just lick my anus so u can spit SHITTT//
hold a rocket tight while i launch u so u can FLY, bitch
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Phawla: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
Yo kecs. Its so clear u so much lyk sex.
Am so sure d girl u f**k next 'll be so perplexed shes gon' run back 2 her ex cos u dont use notin but somtin cheaper than durex
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 3:11am On Aug 27, 2011
You can DO more than a living rat | P.ORN STAR | By the time am true with you | My punches will configure your face making you look like a | MONSTAR
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by bargeneral: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
kids enough of d 2lines stuff, who wanna take on d bars general, i mean d mens not boys.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 3:10am On Aug 29, 2011
Zap it i hate workin with wacks, Kecs spit lame sentence and u cal it a 2 line diss, Now diz mo'fuckin general actin dope wen real geez who r regarded contraband aint noisy, Wtf, Yo Ede u got mah attension. 4 da second time, yhu gat game (aint tawkin xbox),
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by bargeneral: 1:12am On Aug 30, 2011
@Sleakid.one line frm d general//means 20 of u murdafukers funeral//kul me ridiculous but i wont hesitate to buy ur weakshit for one naira//no wonder ur slea (kid)//go pack ur legos aint it time 4u Murdafurker to breast feed//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by freecocoa(f): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2011
Just watch and learn nigga cos u gat no flow,now get da fukc outta face or imma give you a hard blow.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2011
Like a dry land without WATER I see NO FLOW | Its time for you 2GO | stop TWEETING | now MOVE B.ITCH | get out of MY TRACK and don't BLOCK-US |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2011
yo general, Like my girl. U suck, U just a CENA (sinner), Am THE ROCK,
You nid more of dat to match my worst[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by bargeneral: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2011
@weak(slea)kid,we so different like a cheese and a chalk//,U claim u rock//,i could tel d way u brag//,u sulk//,Jst incase u dnt knw,Im hard 2kil in dis rhymin peagant//,suffocatin u flickers feelin like u (steven)seagal//,Speakin of my lines,sick az//,Im d.o.p.e plus phat rolld up in one//,messin wit me,u wil have your whole crew scald short mullrun//,Note im bombin your hq down cause i flow so boko haram//,get d fuk outta my way wit your local manner//.!    il have your whole crew scald short mullrun//,Note im bombin your hq down cause i flow so boko haram//,get d fuk outta my way wit your local manner//.!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by joudini(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2011
Murrafuckas come on nairaland to post family tree| You the realest niggi, how come you take a hike for free| Oh, he is a bar general and sick, how come he not on drugs| Money talks, how come your bullsh!t aint taking a walk?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2011
yo general. I'l reply u on FLOW 4 RANK, U digg?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
with so much NAIRA on my hand i LAND | i came here looking for NIGGAS all i see are ALBINOS | they're so WHITE . . .MEN! | they can't FIGHT . . .MEN! | am so BLACK and BACK | am at you all FRONT | who that s.hi.t that says I GOT MONEY | one look at him and i say | you got (MORE KNEE) lool!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by joudini(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2011
With so much naira on ur hand? U dead wrong dude| your bullet riddled body to God is enuf proof| Dont mess with a certified G like j.o.u.d.i.n.i| I'ma rob ur baby of her candy and still force a bye.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2011
you think you've got STORIES yet you can't TELL between right and wrong | imma bring your arse DOWN so you don't mess UP | try to ROB her and you'll be UNDER-HER-REST(underarrest) |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by joudini(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2011
Underarrest? dude am d murrafucken law, no prison| even with ur eyes open, you cant see vision| ur baby need a man, no Love Machine| l'l bring war to you life, no TiVo.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
as long as you REMAIN the law i'll always be ABOVE you | like am ABOVE THE LAW | like an architect leaving a piece of land you're so OUT OF SITE(sight) |you need a WOMAN in your life not a WOO-MAN | my DISS is so PEPSI you ASK FOR MORE |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by pleep(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2011
sthu
everyone.

see i win.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by joudini(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ur diss is indeed so pepsi, mine has a coke budget| U tryna play with words like canibus, but you look funnier than a baby midget| Fukc the internet for turning real dweebs into don juan| end result is an educated man who cant read btw the lines.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2011
yo kecs u spit lame. Am line twitter. Niqqa follow me, //
Even if u MARC (mark) my lines, u'l never win though (window), //
aint BIGGIE but my NOTORIOUS flows can make u to pack (2PAC) 4rm nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.