Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (304865 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by joudini(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nice wordplay sleak, but dats hiphop basic| throwing words lyk a juggler, ur brain must be percolatin'|Lines weaker than kanu's heart, it needs CPR| l'l bring drama to you life, no DVR.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
your diss is more WEAK than DODO | i DOUBLE PLAY words | call it a RE-PLAY | like a 3G network i don't DELAY | you have the brain of a FISH no wonder you ENTER NET (internet) | soon you'll be in SOUP like KNORR |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by joudini(m): 6:04am On Sep 02, 2011
U wont last lont CUMMIN at me cos am HOMOPHOBIC| Deluded Johnny Bravo alter-ego, ur brain fishy, l aint castin'| Niggi, u dont even want dis sh!t, why u actin'| No paedophile, l drop shit, no diapers| WATCH it kid, we not on common ground, my money taller, no RERUN.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2011
am more EVERLASTING than GREEN GRASS | you've got BROKEN LEGS that's why you can't STEP UP to my class | you so DISS-ABLE(disable) | than an ANUS i drop more S.H-I.T | like a PIG you play DIRTY around it |Eew! | as the STAR and EARTH, we so far apart when it come to diss, no wonder you'll keep LOOKING UP to me like the SUN |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by VoodooDoll(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
Must be break time at the nursery, because all I see above me are school kids tugging at their mums' hosiery.

Little children put the mikes down, my .44 is locked and I'm taking all these kids to the cemetery.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
like a tatoo am here to stay//
I drop more BAR than a GRAPH PAPER u SLAVE gon need a RULER to PLOT my way, //
Like current, i flow. Niqqa i'l be rappin at your FUNERAL, //
And if i ever join u six feet, call me a MINERAL, //
Sleakid a TREASURE, u keep digging, //
like i feed on MONEY, am THE ROOT-OF-ALL-EVIL, //
U a vampire, you suck,  So ima feed on u lyk i gat the TOOTH-OF-A-DEVIL,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by VoodooDoll(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2011
Like a "toto" your rhymes smell stale, The only bars you drop are in the local jail,

I roll with Obama, play tennis with Kanye, chess with Dangote and terrorise fools like my name is Boko Haram.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2011
your lines are more LAME than a CRIPPLE | my lines got MUSCLES they'll GRIP YOU | you keep MIXING lines like a DJ | what a disgrace | you are as dull(doll) as your name |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by VoodooDoll(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2011
^^^^ lame.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2011
VoodooDoll:

^^^^ lame.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Read properly, they said 2lines. Maybe your eyes are FLUCTUATING like ALBINO no wonder you didn't notice.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mayorM: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
DUDE WAT KIND OF NAME U GOT /I STOP UR FLOW LIKE A CLOT
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2011
Mayor M.UMU | you'll keep DRINKING my flows like its KUNU |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mayorM: 2:53am On Sep 12, 2011
Nigger everytime u grab d mike ur flow is lame// mine's like a pendant cos is of d chain
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mayorM: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2011
i stop ur beat dats why u are having a heart attack
i flow like a train so don't step on ma track
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2011
your flows contains more WICK (weak) lines than my STOVE | my flow has left the BAR GRAPH like it went OFF THE CHART |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by VoodooDoll(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^^^^^^ still lame!
cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by VoodooDoll(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
Seems like "Fiffy" has a flow problem, here's a tampon - stick it in between your legs.

This house is for gangstas' with mo money problems, talking about your stove, your candle wick - what are we a charity,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
VoodooDoll:

Seems like "Fiffy" has a flow problem, here's a tampon - stick it in between your legs.

This house is for gangstas' with mo money problems, talking about your stove, your candle wick - what are we a charity,
Money problems!? Oh my Devil. LooL! Oh poor little voodoodoll.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mayorM: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2011
dude u flow is weak and i end d weak(week) lyk friday//i knock u out lyk cassius clay//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 1:50am On Sep 13, 2011
he callz himself mayor,
Lyrikaly am takin u outta d line. Dawg no adebayor
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
MM, you've got a weak head no wonder your flow has weak end | am gonna keep KNOCKin' your DOOR(dull) head like am wicked |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mayorM: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
U must be dull(doll) lyk barbie, 4 thinking u can battle wit me//u need a shrink cos u ain't thinking,thinking u are on my level nigga why u dreaming//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
look at johnbull want to battle with me | see i got more BEEF than a BIG BULL | i bring diss to you in your dream | call me a daredevil | my diss is gonna cos you more NIGHTMARE than HORROR movie | so you better WAKE UP! dude |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JamesDoe: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
EfeEkarume, EfeEkarume, eEe, Efe coma ruined, Little Efe's stalking the page cuz he has no friends.

Little Efe playing with his "flow", he's come out cuz he's been pawned. Efe, go home before you get molested!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mayorM: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2011
Efe, if foolishness were a deadly sin, u'll b in hell 4 thinking in a battle against me u gonna win/ama rap terrorist ama show u what terror- is, nigga u the one who should wake up and stop being dim/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 4:09am On Sep 14, 2011
JamesDoe:

EfeEkarume, EfeEkarume, eEe, Efe coma ruined, Little Efe's stalking the page cuz he has no friends.

Little Efe playing with his "flow", he's come out cuz he's been pawned. Efe, go home before you get molested!
Nice poem : )
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 4:18am On Sep 14, 2011
**clears throat** ERM ERM(M M), you were more FOOLISH than the RICH MAN in the bible, the saddest part is you still are | Zap BOKO HARAM you have ME to deal with | cos imma BLOW you UP | call it your UPPERCUT | . . . that's if you dare me again
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mayorM: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
U should b afraid of me lyk crows afraid of scarecrows,cos am raps moses and u d pharoah///i will always beat u ,u d villian and am d hero,ma account's always large urs only got zero///
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EfeEkarume(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2011
like an EMINEM with STRONG LEGS | AM NOT AFRAID to take a STAND cos am BOLD | ain't screaming BB! | am rap's DAVID you GOLIATH | like the new CLARK KENT imma send you back to your SMALLVILLE | call me your hero | i got fat account dude infact its even SHAPELESS like AMOEBA |
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2011
yo mayor. I be like the Devil trowing a wrist watch awta jet. Dude ur time is up,
Like facebook acount, ima make u SIGN UP ur own death,
Like open gifts, u outta WRAP (RAP),
No HOMO (OMO), niqqa ima watch (WASH) u lick my assss so u can spit KLIN sh!it
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mayorM: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2011
U call urself sleakid// u don't make any sense lyk an ADDICT on WEED//saying u ar lyk d DEVIL, well am GOD'S OWN HUMAN ANGEL//amd am gonna send u back to d PITS OF HELL//get ur DICK out of a DUDE'S ASS //and maybe u'll stop coming(CUMIN) FULL OF SHIT//U ar as dumb as ur wordplay//am d PREDATOR and u d PREY//

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.