Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (302103 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Heywhizzy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
peterrParker: for heaven's sake! Thread doesn't rhyme with bleed/
he's wack, even as a document, no one will be sighning him/
i'mma ''cut'' out your liver, and ''divide'' your spleen/
even your maths teacher aint bright like pete/
dis nigga dey claim BRIGHT cos e gat BASKET MOUTH/e jes dey WAFFLE,battle me,u won't win nor DRAW/cos Imma beat im til e quits walking nd start to crawl/peterparker aka shitparker cnt even beat a nigga at bout/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
sosiqdude:

see peter: we all know you're betrayer/ your trust was lost / when i found out you do beat-ya mama/
you'll get wrecked with a maul/ these lines confirm you're dull/ you're f_cking fake like a sex with a doll/ . . a skydiver in the air, better prepare for the fall/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Heywhizzy: dis nigga dey claim BRIGHT cos e gat BASKET MOUTH/e jes dey WAFFLE,battle me,u won't win nor DRAW/cos Imma beat im til e quits walking nd start to crawl/peterparker aka shitparker cnt even beat a nigga at bout/
a spinster stirring steak/ - you a bytch beefing me/ your IQ won't rice like your an offspring of Mister bean/ dumb zombie. . . you wont shyte sensible things/, if you feed on brains/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kanyol(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Only zombies feed on brains/ vampires suck blood so dem go fit sustain/
but Peter does all and he's still so lame! cheesy
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kanyol(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ok...since he's not fast to drop/ am so gonna clap him up/ just to show say I pass the boy/
Peter is a weak biitch, I don't need to swing fists... to bash his jaws angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kanyol(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
I'm so bad in rhyming/ outside the ring, I can slam him with side kicks/
and shut his mouth forever, as he's hardly replying! angry
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kanyol(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bye, kid . . .ur no game for me grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kanyol: I'm so bad in rhyming/ he's a kid, I can slam him with side kicks/
and shut his mouth forever, as he's hardly replying! angry
am i suppose to sleep on the thread like a taylor's sick?/ this gay dope? no way, please!/ obese geek/ you should get some cocaine sniffed/ i'm like the 10commandment, you better obey me!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kanyol: Ok...since he's not fast to drop/ am so gonna clap him up/ just to show say I pass the boy/
Peter is a weak biitch, I don't need to swing fists... to bash his jaws angry
you better go to the flow for rank thread/ you slowpoke,f@g,nerd/ two lines to diss the person above you/ do i owe you? this vet nigg don't know you/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kanyol(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
peterrParker: am i suppose to sleep on the thread like a taylor's sick?/ this gay dope? no way, please!/ obese geek/ you should get some cocaine sniffed/ i'm like the 10commandment, you better obey me!
I'm the reigning vet/ super rich, so paid in check/
my freestyle raising hell/ but you? you just rhyme without making sense! grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kanyol(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
peterrParker: you better go to the flow for rank thread/ you slowpoke,f@g,nerd/ two lines to diss the person above you/ do i owe you? this vet nigg don't know you/
How would nerd rhyme with thread?/ use ur brain, fool, and rhyme with sense/ and apply action words.. like 'slicing necks!'/
if I had the power, Allah, I'll hide these texts grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kanyol:
I'm the reigning vet/ super rich, so paid in check/
my freestyle raising hell/ but you? you just rhyme without making sense! grin
who else could give these funny bars? fuckyouhard, so you went to create another moniker? Loool, you're like a dead man, the way mikuz bodybagged. .
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
kid, iono you. . You can sleep on the thread
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kanyol(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
peterrParker: who else could give these funny bars? fuckyouhard, so you went to create another moniker? Loool, you're like a dead man, the way mikuz bodybagged. .
Fuckyouhard? Dude, ur so fu-kking daft!/ how dare u blab with no fu-kking fact/
I'm an old vet here, like Mik, kutzz n Mark/
say hi to ur lord, fool...am coming back!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kanyol(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Better quit trolling, fool grin many people pass u here
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Heywhizzy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
peterrParker: a spinster stirring steak/ - you a bytch beefing me/ your IQ won't rice like your an offspring of Mister bean/ dumb zombie. . . you wont shyte sensible things/, if you feed on brains/
u jes confessed u're senseless/of a truth I won't sh1t sensible tinz if I fid on brains lyk urz/senseless sh1t parker,u jst called a nigga of 15 a spinster/I go slap u dis oldman nd u go c star/ get a lyf xo u can feed ur wyf nd stp hating on d0pe teens lyk us/cos we dnt take sh1t frm old men,we are damn fearless/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Heywhizzy: u jes confessed u're senseless/of a truth I won't sh1t sensible tinz if I fid on brains lyk urz/senseless sh1t parker,u jst called a nigga of 15 a spinster/I go slap u dis oldman nd u go c star/ get a lyf xo u can feed ur wyf nd stp hating on d0pe teens lyk us/cos we dnt take sh1t frm old men,we are damn fearless/
what's he typing? Never rhyming/ i spit deadly like the viper, call me pregnant randy/ your bars dont bring the humour, man/ you'll get wrapped up in white like you're comrade of the ku klux klan
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kanyol: Better quit trolling, fool grin many people pass u here
fuckyouhard, you simply don't know what trolling is/ am i suppose to exchange bars with this local bytch?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
fattbabakay: Bet to throw sosiqdude into d pit of goons,niggaz say I'm wicked ||just watch his lifestyle,so short ,wack nd playful like a college boi's weekend||
i'm hot headed like the ghostrider/ who the f_ck are you?/ what's the web, with no spider?/ this thread don't need a dumb like you!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Heywhizzy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
peterrParker: what's he typing? Never rhyming/ i spit deadly like the viper, call me pregnant randy/ your bars dont bring the humour, man/ you'll get wrapped up in white like you're comrade of the ku klux klan
luke,if u are peter doesn't mean u shld deny the fact I'm beta dan u/mark ma word,I spit viral aint talking aids,ebola or flu/dis guy got bitten by a spider,xo e tinks e iz spyda man/mere fallacy,my agenda iz to transform u, aint talking TAN/I'll get u spiderman wearz nd a rope,xo u can fly to ur grave/cos dissing me means dat iz exactly wat u crave/burn in hell,dude/while ur wyf gets n.Ude/wit me,cos I gave ha food/smting u cldn't do/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ba7man(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
ashhascash:

u sound pained cheesy

Ba7man? is it Bama my own niece mayonnaise?
Batman dont fvck wit me d King of KiNGS, cos ama forever clip off ur WINGS.
U spittin like a Pregnant b*tch cuz u're f*cked with no PROTECTION

N*ggaz in mini skirts like u get run out d rap SECTION.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2014
Heywhizzy: luke,if u are peter doesn't mean u shld deny the fact I'm beta dan u/mark ma word,I spit viral aint talking aids,ebola or flu/dis guy got bitten by a spider,xo e tinks e iz spyda man/mere fallacy,my agenda iz to transform u, aint talking TAN/I'll get u spiderman wearz nd a rope,xo u can fly to ur grave/cos dissing me means dat iz exactly wat u crave/burn in hell,dude/while ur wyf gets n.Ude/wit me,cos I gave ha food/smting u cldn't do/
not born for this. . .
you aint ready to flow, you should learn how to rhyme/ i shouldn't be telling you this though, aint concerned about your life!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2014
ba7man: U spittin like a Pregnant b*tch cuz u're f*cked with no PROTECTION

who the f_ck rhymes like that?/ your lines are trash/ while we @ the front like boobs, you behind like yansh/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ishilove: 2:33am On Aug 15, 2014
ba7man: U spittin like a Pregnant b*tch cuz u're f*cked with no PROTECTION

grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ba7man(m): 6:24am On Aug 15, 2014
peterrParker: who the f_ck rhymes like that?/ your lines are trash/ while we @ the front like boobs, you behind like yansh/
Another hungry guy/rapper droppin his FLOW

I hear u screamin "Lasgidi", but u repping ALAGBADO.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ba7man(m): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2014
Ishilove:
grin
I'm rolling with @Ishilove in my drop top LAMBO.

That's when I spot @Peterparker in the back seat of a DANFO.

cool
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ishilove: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2014
ba7man: I'm rolling with @Ishilove in my drop top LAMBO.

That's when I spot @Peterparker in the back seat of a DANFO.

cool
Your rhymes are tight

You rhyme right

grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ba7man(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2014
peterrParker: who the f_ck rhymes like that?/ your lines are trash/ while we @ the front like boobs, you behind like yansh/
We meet offline u be begging for peace-talks and round Table DIALOGUES

Meanwhile u come online and run your p*ssy lips like V*gina MONOLOGUES. angry
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ba7man(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
Ishilove:
Your rhymes are tight

You rhyme right

grin
grin grin grin You flow better than some guys in this SECTION.

Their Rap career is better off aborted, C-SECTION.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ksslib(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2014
if you claim d.ope bars,cos u're called bar man/
i ll spin ya head with a punch cos honestly,you's just a drunk man !

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Elvisonjack2(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2014
cheesy
i dnt knw wot u guys re turnin into/ ....seein trash dt got @ss wonderin.like dt muckin hippo/ .....Bleep beefin back ....i aint duckin this flow/
the nigger above rap lacks ....see men!....i guess he needs a fuckin diiildo!/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ksslib(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
lol. see him forcing lines like an obese b.itch trying tight-jeans/
his brain is obviously below waist line..Cos he spits lyk his grey matter iz trapped inside he pe.n.is!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.