Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (303242 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Elvisonjack2(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
am abortin u wit pipe/ see this test LovePeddler in diaps/
......my punches re cool and slay vetz on icy/
pull on the heavy gloves..__u wouldn't still lay hands on lyrics!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ba7man(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ksslib: if you claim d.ope bars,cos u're called bar man/
i ll spin ya head with a punch cos honestly,you's just a drunk man !
You Blasphemous slut/ is that the way you talk to your GOD??

I can choose to rain down blessings or sh*t on you from ABOVE.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ksslib(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
what god? Ok, u must be fuko, the god of ffucktards/
see, in this game, i'm ur father.. so stop feigning a bastard !!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ba7man(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ksslib: what god? Ok, u must be fuko, the god of ffucktards/
see, in this game, i'm ur father.. so stop feigning a bastard !!
I be the Rap Ebola/ cuz I be making the game SICKER/ Tonto Dike's wack but your spit game WEAKER

I infect you wit my flow/ u start to bleed from you ears nd EYE/ you sh*t yourself/ by the end of the week/ You Patrick Sawyer/ DIE. cool

#Beg for mercy nd I "might" let you live. cool
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ksslib(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
2 lines, but you dropped a page/
see,even if i midget ma lines .. my worst ll still dwarf ur best
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ba7man(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ksslib: 2 lines, but you dropped a page/
see,even if i midget ma lines .. my worst ll still dwarf ur best
I don murder you jooooor!!!!!..........Go siddon. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're not worthy. cool

Go battle with Idris Abdulkareem.

#Migidi shigidi ligidi ti ti ti talking about.............
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ksslib(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lol. wetin man no ge see

smh @ D attention seeking biitch.. i ll just ignore/
till she feels invisible like she exists no more
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ba7man(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ksslib: Lol. wetin man no ge see

smh @ D attention seeking biitch.. i ll just ignore/
till she feels invisible like she exists no more
Have u contacted idris yet??

Seriously. undecided ................He might murder u.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
y'all will think i'm a gentle ocean, the way i flow calmly/ why you kids feeling happy like here's goats party?/. . . . you should know a dead man's will aint called a ghost diary/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2014
peterrParker: y'all will think i'm a gentle ocean, the way i flow calmly/ why you kids feeling happy like here's goats party?/. . . . you should know a dead man's will aint called a ghost diary/

Ah dead man's will, for ah dead man killed,
yhu lack arss'sets,
Maybe that why u constantly pollute liablities,
Ah dead man killed stays dead for Real,
So flee from the living, cause beneath tha surface is where ur type is needed..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wizzarro:

Ah dead man's will, for ah dead man killed,
yhu lack arss'sets,
Maybe that why u constantly pollute liablities,
Ah dead man killed stays dead for Real,
So flee from the living, cause beneath tha surface is where ur type is needed..
you'se just a kid on the street, i despise orphans/ my kindest plan; to knife your hands/ but you won't still write a bloody verse if i slice your palms/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 1:06am On Aug 17, 2014
peterrParker: you'se just a kid on the street, i despise orphans/ my kindest plan; to knife your hands/ but you won't still write a bloody verse if i slice your palms/

He didn't get tha message maybe his Handset don't have ah Receive button,
See forget the bragging,
I'm fit form oldhead with grey hair,
Buh we all knw the guy is ah fool at forty!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 1:13am On Aug 17, 2014
tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wizzarro: tongue
chump gay, i'm tight with the post like marvellous pole strippers/but you never think outta the box like a nervous goal keeper/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
peterrParker: chump gay, i'm tight with the post like marvellous pole strippers/but you never think outta the box like a nervous goal keeper/

Yhur stale tacts don't have tha sting, ey just bounce on me like water baloons,
All ah'll need is too optical pins stuck to ur chest,
we'll see body parts scattered all over Tha room... tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wizzarro:

Yhur stale tacts don't have tha sting, ey just bounce on me like water baloons,
All ah'll need is too optical pins stuck to ur chest,
we'll see body parts scattered all over Tha room... tongue
old man typing. . see your watery lines grin. .
Your lines are stale, they 'on sting like an amputated scorpion/
you're a slowpoke, you wont come hard if you're dating gorgons/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
peterrParker: old man typing. . see your watery lines grin. .
Your lines are stale, they 'on sting like an amputated scorpion/
you're a slowpoke, you wont come hard if you're dating gorgons/

And wen tha gorgons are awaken,
Mere mortals like thee seek asylum,
For ah'll leave yhu wishing yhu only turned to stones,
Cause ah'll feed ur anus to pythons!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2014
Wizzarro:

And wen tha gorgons are awaken,
Mere mortals like thee seek asylum,
For ah'll leave yhu wishing yhu only turned to stones,
Cause ah'll feed ur anus to pythons!!!
you're wack grin. . I'm more held in high esteem like the hands of a president/ you dont kick real like you had a prothestic leg/ and when i attack your resident/ i won't pity you, and your siblings/ would get blown to pieces/ with c4 strapped on their hefty chest/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2014
peterrParker: you're wack grin. . I'm more held in high esteem like the hands of a president/ you dont kick real like you had a prothestic leg/ and when i attack your resident/ i won't pity you, and your siblings/ would get blown to pieces/ with c4 strapped on their hefty chest/

Tha ignoramus be bringing C4's forgetting this thug gat full body armour,
Ah'll just throw random shots with ma armoured car,We'll see him falling down like micheal jackson doing tha moonwalk on ah Lathered Tiled FLour... tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wizzarro:

Tha ignoramus be bringing C4's forgetting this thug gat full body armour,
Ah'll just throw random shots with ma armoured car,We'll see him falling down like micheal jackson doing tha moonwalk on ah Lathered Tiled FLour... tongue
armours don't fit you, you're more thinnier than Lizzie velasquez with aids/ you're like a nervous sissy husband, how your lacking the say/ even your blood clots flow no more, you're are rapping in vein/ :-p
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by adonismuller(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
peterrParker: armours don't fit you, you're more thinnier than Lizzie velasquez with aids/ you're like a nervous sissy husband, how your lacking the say/ even your blood clots flow no more, you're are rapping in vein/ :-p
wel paul wanted peter in d bin so he gave him a parker...dude help urself/

fake gets faded in the shelf,so i get y u wana sell urself..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2014
adonismuller: wel paul wanted peter in d bin so he gave him a parker...dude help urself/

fake gets faded in the shelf,so i get y u wana sell urself..

Dudes be quick to pick up tha pencil en script shiit,
And like regular asses ey'll end up polluting this biitch with disguting writtens... lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by adonismuller(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Wizzarro:

Dudes be quick to pick up tha pencil en script shiit,
And like regular asses ey'll end up polluting this biitch with disguting writtens... lipsrsealed
the way wack niggerz cuk me beef,ya'l wil soon run out of cows/

sorry if my flow erased u,i hate to see a mistake
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2014
adonismuller: the way wack niggerz cuk me beef,ya'l wil soon run out of cows/

Pathetic, my bars drop like permanent marker in harmattan,
To yhu weaklingz it always leave permanent scars on yhur faces like Tribal marks grin tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2014
peterrParker: armours don't fit you, you're more thinnier than Lizzie velasquez with aids/ you're like a nervous sissy husband, how your lacking the say/ even your blood clots flow no more, you're are rapping in vein/ :-p

Have gat tha aidz, and sure ah'll be glad to assist yhu in Poverty,
Yhur never getting higher wif diz p¤ssy bars, not even in tha midst of Drug addictz!!
tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Wizzarro:

Have gat tha aidz, and sure ah'll be glad to assist yhu in Poverty,
Yhur never getting higher wif diz p¤ssy bars, not even in tha midst of Drug addictz!!
tongue
huh? This average nigga won't die. . Common hommie/ why you keep coming back like a stubborn zombie?/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2014
peterrParker: huh? This average nigga won't die. . Common hommie/ why you keep coming back like a stubborn zombie?/

Am past tha 'average', buh f+ck still am 'Mean',
Yhu still engaging in aimless street battle, when I was busy killing generals during tha colonial regime... tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2014
Wizzarro:

Am past tha 'average', buh f+ck still am 'Mean',
Yhu still engaging in aimless street battle, when I was busy killing generals during tha colonial regime... tongue
hommie, relax, sit back, so you feel that you can rap? yo! you damn wack, all your punches ricochet back. you an impotent f@g, you could hang a dynamite on your balls, the tiring fact; you won't still bang a big @ss!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
adonismuller: the way wack niggerz cuk me beef,ya'l wil soon run out of cows/

uhm, i see your big, you prolly 45
and you should know this place is fortified from cocky swines like you
floppy lines! Notting rhymes.
you aint a metaphor, nobody fuckin likes you
so go back to your education thread/ and try to elevate your speculations there!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
peterrParker: hommie, relax, sit back, so you feel that you can rap? yo! you damn wack, all your punches ricochet back. you an impotent f@g, you could hang a dynamite on your balls, the tiring fact; you won't still bang a big @ss!

Ma punches more fierce than knockouts from mike tyson,
Soon we'll be seeing yhu dead cause this bars keep coming like giant fire dragonz pounding on a baby bison...
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wizzarro:

Ma punches more fierce than knockouts from mike tyson,
Soon we'll be seeing yhu dead cause this bars keep coming like giant fire dragonz pounding on a baby bison...
you aint fit for this, i'll end you in 'a round' like your a prey for anaconda/ and my men hand your siblings swords sharp as blunt scythes/ to fight and slay one another/ make your blood fight/ while i sit on a munch grind/

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.