Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301696 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
peterrParker: you aint fit for this, i'll end you in 'a round' like your a prey for anaconda/ and my men hand your siblings swords sharp as blunt scythes/ to fight and slay one another/ make your blood fight/ while i sit on a munch grind/

Finkinq ur writtens gat tha 'buzz',
Trully son yhu still drowning in fairy tales and Toy stories,
Their won't be no fun to kill this p+ss with 'light years',
Ah'll simply stab him knives as he dies slowly tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wizzarro:

Finkinq ur writtens gat tha 'buzz',
Trully son yhu still drowning in fairy tales and Toy stories,
Their won't be no fun to kill this p+ss with 'light years',
Ah'll simply stab him knives as he dies slowly tongue
and i stab your weak siblings while they still sleeping
make sure i rip em/ cut out their sweet spleens
when i dispose em in the ocean/, they were still stinking
go check your uncle in thuh kitchen,
he was crumple by this villain
i left his head swinging
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
peterrParker: and i stab your weak siblings while they still sleeping
i left his head swinging

Now tha p+ss claiminq sensei when handling swordz,
Forgetting ma tactz brings murder,
Ah've gat more needles tA drain tha leucocytes off this wacktard,
And leave him tha image of his death as I Draw Blood!
tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
peterrParker: and i stab your weak siblings while they still sleeping
i left his head swinging

and your siblings came back to haunt you!
They screaming, they eyes fuckin bleeding
they mind is filled with/ hatred, for you, cause you the one who killed em
your conscience bites you!/ and won't stop till RIP is what they recite you/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wizzarro:

Now tha p+ss claiminq sensei when handling swordz,
Forgetting ma tactz brings murder,
Ah've gat more needles tA drain tha leucocytes off this wacktard,
And leave him tha image of his death as I Draw Blood!
tongue
and it's time to/ take your life yo!/ you gone burn in hell, better read the bible/ before i knife you!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Imagine you're been tortured by slimshay
i'm damn fuckin hurting this gay
haunted by his siblings, cousins in dismay
just a free way/ to take the guilt away;
hang a noose to your roof, the noose round your neck; be the root
stomp on a chair, big man you take the big step like hulk's on the stairs
this will f_ck your despair
breath in, relax and jump in the air!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by peterrParker(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2014
THREAD ENDED
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 21, 2014
i'll still have to diss ur a$$ ../
dumb fckr am moving past/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Wizzarro(m): 5:17am On Aug 21, 2014
peterrParker: Imagine you're been tortured by slimshay
i'm damn fuckin hurting this gay
haunted by his siblings, cousins in dismay
just a free way/ to take the guilt away;
hang a noose to your roof, the noose round your neck; be the root
stomp on a chair, big man you take the big step like hulk's on the stairs
this will f_ck your despair
breath in, relax and jump in the air!!!

The dude won't live to tell this tale, it will be ah sudden death as he dies off,
Yhu'll see ur death flash before ur eyes, with six per knives each to ur eyeballs tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Exagge007(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Grab and twist your bone marrow, Make sure you are handi-capp/

Crack your leg, left your patella in the air. . . . . .like am hanging my cap
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Exagge007: Grab and twist your bone marrow, Make sure you are handi-capp/

Crack your leg, left your patella in the air. . . . . .like am hanging my cap
trash like where you live/ you're a dirty pig, dressed in pink/ if swines are'nt like you... You won't smell and stink!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Exagge007(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bruce?? That sounds like "PHOOLS" you ain't got point to prove. . . ./ kiss your face with Poops/
i snap techs on you. . ./ladies booze the dude like I license his Tool/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kid, it's sure imma end your life like the aids killing you/ my lyrical bullets will get ur face split in two/ your forced words are fuckin dumb, like rraping a fool!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Aids feeling like it waz next best tin after slice bread.

Ebola enters and show these smellos whoz da boss. Hehehe.. I am on fire.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by iceberylin(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
your so Broke i hear Echos in your Bank Acc grin
satope1: Aids feeling like it waz next best tin after slice bread.

Ebola enters and show these smellos whoz da boss. Hehehe.. I am on fire.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2014
iceberylin: your so Broke i hear Echos in your Bank Acc grin
short peeps always feel they have an opinion ...

Can't hear your muffled noise. Shorty....get this chair, stand on it before you can talk to me. cheesy ...Hehehe!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Exagge007(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2014
007Bruce: Kid, it's sure imma end your life like the aids killing you/ my lyrical bullets will get ur face split in two/ your forced words are fuckin dumb, like rraping a fool!

My fist tears this talkin drum. . . . ./ am the beast known for sonning thugs.. . . ./
He is challenging a "firelord". . . ./i will have guards throw him in the middle of the boiling rock. . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2014
ok, i'mma leave you kids to fight..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2014
Exagge007:

My fist tears this talkin drum. . . . ./ am the beast known for sonning thugs.. . . ./
He is challenging a "firelord". . . ./i will have guards throw him in the middle of the boiling rock. . . ./
kid, my bars are superior to your septic verse/ my existence gives you feeling of emptyness/ like the third sympthoms/ of a borderline stressed victim... EASY grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Exagge007(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2014
007Bruce: kid, my bars are superior to your septic verse/ my existence gives you feeling of emptyness/ like the third sympthoms/ of a borderline stressed victim... EASY grin

Wtf??!! He has a plain direction, He raps like wayne the generic version. . . ./
Smash his Ulna and give his radius a fracture, watch as I break him into pieces , he won't make up a fraction. . . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2014
Exagge007:

Wtf??!! He has a plain direction, He raps like wayne the generic version. . . ./
Smash his Ulna and give his radius a fracture, watch as I break him into pieces , he won't make up a fraction. . . . ./
paste lines, that's why you hide in bones/ telling us trash 'bout your spine and bones/ a clown flowing - your rhymes are jokes/ i flex in designer clothes/ but you're a sign of BROKE/ my punches launching you over your ceiling, the only time you fly accross the GLOBE!!!... EASY

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Exagge007(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2014
007Bruce: paste lines, that's why you hide in bones/ telling us trash 'bout your spine and bones/ a clown flowing - your rhymes are jokes/ i flex in designer clothes/ but you're a sign of BROKE/ my punches launching you over your ceiling, the only time you fly accross the GLOBE!!!... EASY

Shit!

I burst in a second, take him on a lecture, if he fails to understand snap out thyroid in a session. . . . . ./

How much time does he take him to drop a record? A decade. . . . . ./ beat you up so badly I C U reports you are critical in their section. . . . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by iceberylin(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2014
you wana diss with me?? but its OK ,its cool,afterall every student dh Beef principal weh dh dia sch wink
satope1: short peeps always feel they have an opinion ...

Can't hear your muffled noise. Shorty....get this chair, stand on it before you can talk to me. cheesy ...Hehehe!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2014
iceberylin: you wana diss with me?? but its OK ,its cool,afterall every student dh Beef principal weh dh dia sch wink
i dont diss preteens/don't want peeps hollaring "child abuse"/ take it easy and come back when you clock 18.

cheesy
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by iceberylin(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
you and sucesss have a Dyeing affair!!!
your filled with Rashes,i guess ur the modern Day JOB!!! grin @satope1
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
iceberylin: you and sucesss have a Dyeing affair!!!
your filled with Rashes,i guess ur the modern Day JOB!!! grin @satope1
kid we heard you/ i am the law, don't drag ish with minors
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sammcarter(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2014
satope1: kid we heard you/ i am the law, don't drag ish with minors

Nigg u dont dare trade bars with me/
. . .your 'constructions are poor'. .so its only right i teach 'S TD'. . .like sexually transmitted disease!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sammcarter:

Nigg u dont dare trade bars with me/
. . .your 'constructions are poor'. .so its only right i teach 'S TD'. . .like sexually transmitted disease!/
The handwork of a fool... Your last line was a dumb impression/poor construction, so its only right i teach S TD like venereology lesson/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Scarz: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2014
007Bruce:
The handwork of a fool... Your last line was a dumb impression/poor construction, so its only right i teach S TD like venereology lesson/

Dude ur m0re wack than before|
ur rhyme scheme? po0r!|
go ask m0ustache he
learnt hez fr0m thor|
He luvs teachin kids |nd ur just 16 |but when i take diz 'b_r0ot' i shatter u to 4!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Scarz:

ur rhyme scheme? po0r!|
go ask m0ustache he
learnt hez fr0m thor|
He luvs teachin kids |nd ur just 16 |but when i take diz 'b_r0ot' i shatter u to 4!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:58am On Oct 07, 2014
Scarz:

ur rhyme scheme? po0r!|
go ask m0ustache he
learnt hez fr0m thor|

fooolish kid..
Dumb-im-presh-on/lo-gy-les-son

local cretin.. You think i speak like you?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by captainflash(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2014
Scarz:

ur rhyme scheme? po0r!|
go ask m0ustache he
learnt hez fr0m thor|
grin wack kid//i'll tatoo f-u-n on my dick//for fucck you niqqa while i poke f-u-n on ur bitch//you'r a metality ass//you and ur whack bars again//my rhymes hit you harder than train//

bla bla b

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.