Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? (6721 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by dadicvila(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
i remember the last day of secondary school,after writing my last NECO paper and dropping my pen,i went ahead and tore my uniform almost to shred,40% of the guys in my school took part in the madness,when the news got to the director of the school she ordered that the school gates be locked up and all the male teachers should hunt us,we were finally rounded up and taking to the assembly ground and flogged 12 strokes each in presence of every student in the school,it was really humiliating because we were like the dons in the school then and even some teachers fear and avoid us....well that was the last day i was flogged....if you can remember yours please do well to tell us the full gist
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by k2039: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
Last time I was flogged was during my NECO exams(probably the final week).
I was flogged for wearing palm slippers into the exam hall(5years ago).

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by dadicvila(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
k2039: Last time I was flogged was during my NECO exams(probably the final week).
I was flogged for wearing palm slippers into the exam hall(5years ago).
why will you wear palm slippers to the exam hall??did you school in the north? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
I really can't remember. My parents almost never beat me. None that I can remember.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by dadicvila(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
rokiatu: I really can't remember. My parents almost never beat me. None that I can remember.

Good for you,i was flogged by my parents till i grew too tall and big to be flogged

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by swtchicgurl: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
what kind of flogging are u talking about?

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by dadicvila(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
swtchicgurl: what kind of flogging are u talking about?
i mean flogged by an authority,teacher,parents,Soldier,Police,Sharia enforcers,etc...even girls that allow their boyfriends flog them should share their experience....flog na flog
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
dadicvila: Good for you,i was flogged by my parents till i grew too tall and big to be flogged

U must be a tough cookie. grin grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by dadicvila(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
rokiatu:

U must be a tough cookie. grin grin grin grin
my parents,especially my mum believed that if you spare the rod the child will surely spoil,well today i kant say am not thankful for their strict adherence to discipline...i can confidently say it made me a better person because i kant act stupidly knowing i will have to pay for my stupidity.....
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 12, 2012
dadicvila: my parents,especially my mum believed that if you spare the rod the child will surely spoil,well today i kant say am not thankful for their strict adherence to discipline...i can confidently say it made me a better person because i kant act stupidly knowing i will have to pay for my stupidity.....

LOL but I believe there are different and effective form of discipline. (to each his own) My mom never laid hands on me but I was am so scared of her you wouldn't believe it. Even doing my dating days, I always hide it from my mom. Like a ten yr old dating, and I was not a small girl. And I was not a small girl. As soon you called my mom name I behave right away.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 12, 2012
Last time I was flogged was in SS3. Some SS3 students decided to riot against the school authority (the reason behind that is a terribly long story). But since they couldn't pinpoint the particular students involved, they decided to punish all of us on those miscreants' account. They made us squat with our hands up and eyes closed from 8pm to 2am, and then they flogged us to a nonsense degree before letting us off the hook. My body did hurt for the following two weeks.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by dadicvila(m): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2012
rokiatu:

LOL but I believe there are different and effective form of discipline. (to each his own) My mom never laid hands on me but I was am so scared of her you wouldn't believe it. Even doing my dating days, I always hide it from my mom. Like a ten yr old dating, and I was not a small girl. And I was not a small girl. As soon you called my mom name I behave right away.

grin grin grin
well i quite agree with you that there are many ways to instill discipline in a child,but then it depends on the kind of child...

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by dadicvila(m): 6:34am On Nov 12, 2012
shocked
ItsModella: Last time I was flogged was in SS3. Some SS3 students decided to riot against the school authority (the reason behind that is a terribly long story). But since they couldn't pinpoint the particular students involved, they decided to punish all of us on those miscreants' account. They made us squat with our hands up and eyes closed from 8pm to 2am, and then they flogged us to a nonsense degree before letting us off the hook. My body did hurt for the following two weeks.
shocked
ItsModella: Last time I was flogged was in SS3. Some SS3 students decided to riot against the school authority (the reason behind that is a terribly long story). But since they couldn't pinpoint the particular students involved, they decided to punish all of us on those miscreants' account. They made us squat with our hands up and eyes closed from 8pm to 2am, and then they flogged us to a nonsense degree before letting us off the hook. My body did hurt for the following two weeks.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Mynd44: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2012
The last time I was flogged was in SS2. General class flogging.

After that, I became a prefect and went beyond who any teacher could /would wanna flog.

At home, I was flogged last while I was in SS1 for reasons I don't remember
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2012
I think the last time I got flogged was in SS2, a member of my crew got caught handling a girl's bum and b00bs behind the hall during school hours...He was seriously flogged and asked to reveal his partners in crime or he would get an indefinite suspension. The guy immediately gave us away. An emergency assembly was called during break time and we were all arrainged in front of the whole sch and asked to hold a pole before we were 'issued' 45 strokes each after which the principal warned that any girl that comes 10m near us will have herself to blame.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Feraz(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2012
flanrey: I think the last time I got flogged was in SS2, a member of my crew got caught handling a girl's bum and b00bs behind the hall during school hours...He was seriously flogged and asked to reveal his partners in crime or he would get an indefinite suspension. The guy immediately gave us away. An emergency assembly was called during break time and we were all arrainged in front of the whole sch and asked to hold a pole before we were 'issued' 45 strokes each after which the principal warned that any girl that comes 10m near us will have herself to blame.
lol...I hate that especially when any of your parents holds a position like being the PTA chairman in the school....Can't remember the last time I was flogged but one thing I learnt while in sec school is that never let a lady be the cause of any trouble....
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by mascot87(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Been flogged always is my way of life grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by megxo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
OMO,NA NAVAL STAFF FLOG ME LAST WO 4 NAVAL BASE OWERRINTA IN ABIA STATE,,,,,,,,,

WEN I WENT 4 NAVY RECRUITMENT EXERCISE EARLIER DIS YR>>>>>>>>>>AHFITMAD!!! angry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by hollypagan: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
Just last night my wife flogged me
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Nkonadi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
No body ever flogged me since i became a man.. That is from 7yrs till nw
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by valdubem(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
The last tym I was flogged was in my pri5; when I did komkom-milo tongue with a neighbour's daughter (fauziya). They caught us blue-handed. I guess they caught us because we didnt hide well enough to 'shoot the thriller'
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by jeyne(f): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
flanrey: I think the last time I got flogged was in SS2, a member of my crew got caught handling a girl's bum and b00bs behind the hall during school hours...He was seriously flogged and asked to reveal his partners in crime or he would get an indefinite suspension. The guy immediately gave us away. An emergency assembly was called during break time and we were all arrainged in front of the whole sch and asked to hold a pole before we were 'issued' 45 strokes each after which the principal warned that any girl that comes 10m near us will have herself to blame.
hehehe u guys were d don den
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by hollypagan: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
Just last my wife flogged me
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
I have never been flogged. I have never been a cow and i have never had nomads/abokis as a teacher,guardian or parent
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by condralbede(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
I have been just flogged now......its really flogging.thanks baby.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by candieangel12(f): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mines was in SS3 during WAEC period. It was the day I didn't have any papers to write that day, so I decided to stay in the hostels and sleep instead of following my mates to class to study. The matron of the girls hostel came into my dorm and found me asleep and told me to kneel down, being the stubborn child that I was, I refused and told her I wasn't going to kneel down. Of course the woman now started to flog me on my body and of course being my stubborn self, I pushed her away and started struggling with her for the cane. I don't know why I did it, I guess I was just fed up with her and all the other adults thinking its okay to flog other people's children. Well she reported me to our principal, but the principal let me off the hook since my parents usually settle him with cash whenever they are in Naija lol grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by ellow(f): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
mine was last year
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by 2sa2: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
cant remember undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by tintingz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
my dadd flogged me this morning tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
when i was 10, i did wonders then
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by johnstar(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
The last tym I was flogged, itwas in ss1, I was flogged juz bcus I touched my classmate BOOBS cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by sanchez4eva: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
It was in a secondary school in Abuja...A teacher caught me and a girl at the back of a classroom...we were just holding hands and the tisha said we were PAIRING. I was flogged in the office in front of the girl and sadly I cried in her presence because the pain was too much....Anyway sha that was the last day we talked..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betpawa Virtual Tricks/ Cheat / Cardinalstone Graduate Trainee (2021) - Investment Management / Download New Song/lyrics- Energy By Runtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.