Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders (6715 Views)

Nairaland Vs !......which One Is Better? / Nairaland Vs Nigeria Info Fm / Nairaland Vs Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Reine(f): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2007
Who swings both ways?
In your 'backdoor' opinion, which forum is gold? and which is just a wannabe?
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Coco29(f): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2007
huh
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Reine(f): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2007
Um, ok
Nairaland and Naijaryders are both FORUMS
If you are on BOTH let me know which is better in your opinion.
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Seun(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2007
I prefer Nairaland!
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Coco29(f): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2007
of course you do!!
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Raymand(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2007
Who cares, as long as it's free. . . cool
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by kitaun(m): 2:08am On Jan 09, 2007
Lmao @Raymand
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 09, 2007
Seun:

I prefer Nairaland!

halleluja! Jehova be praised! Obantalarapipi himself has changed! In yesteryears, this thread would have been deleted pronto and the poster banned with immediate effect.

Wow 2007 will be great afterall! grin
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by iice(f): 5:20am On Jan 09, 2007
Used to read thru Naijaryders, but don't have the time anymore. Just here at the moment till i get lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by goodguy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2007
davidylan:

halleluja! Jehova be praised! Obantalarapipi himself has changed! In yesteryears, this thread would have been deleted pronto and the poster banned with immediate effect.

Wow 2007 will be great afterall! grin

And why on earth would Seun have deleted the thread and banned the poster? He's not stupid. You people just provoke the admin unnecessarily with your stupid comments, and later claim he's being wicked when you're banned.
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2007
goodguy:

And why on earth would Seun have deleted the thread and banned the poster? He's not stupid. You people just provoke the admin unnecessarily with your stupid comments, and later claim he's being wicked when you're banned.

hmmm considering the comment was NOT meant for you, you did a pretty good job of insulting me over it.
there's something called a sense of humor dear, dont let your frustration get in the way of your posts and pls desist henceforth from replying to my posts. I will not humor you by stooping as low as you to throw cheap insults.
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by mukina2: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2007
@icicle i wanna know cheesy
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by trinigirl1(f): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2007
never heard of Naijaryders ,  but I'll have a look at it now
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Mystique(f): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2007
Nairaland is the isht kiss
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by trendy(f): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2007
which one is naijaryders again? i only know two forums
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by DeltaBobo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2007
Naijaryders (NR) is 1000000x better than this Koboland,
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2007

Ive read some good topics on Naijaryders, last night actually,, but I prefer reading topics on Nairaland much better.

love & light,

Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by biggerboy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2007
Nijaryders.Because you wont be banned indiscriminately
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Seun(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
Even if you're being a nuisance. wink
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by britgirlee(f): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2007
niararyders should be banned absolute disgrace to nigeria and all black people, its humiliating to read posted a couple of threads theer the comparisim is not justifyable.

Niraryders, is a copy cat of nira land it seems all the people banned from this site were shoved over there its embarressing
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2007
Actually, Naijaryders was the biggest Nigerian forum on the Internet when i started Nairaland. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by britgirlee(f): 12:42am On Nov 04, 2007
seun
i stand corrected, i wasnt to know, but i stand by my view it is embarrassing and basically should be taken off the web

just stands for what the general views of what people think of Nigeria and Nigerians in a v negative way.

its not a case of it is what it is, it is a case something needs to be done about it , and I'm not saying this because I'm on niaraland etc etc undecided
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by NaijaMan5: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2007
britgirlee:

niararyders should be banned absolute disgrace to nigeria and all black people, its humiliating to read posted a couple of threads theer the comparisim is not justifyable.

Niraryders, is a copy cat of nira land it seems all the people banned from this site were shoved over there its embarressing

Thats is a very harsh statement, there are worse people that are disgracing the nation of Nigeria( i.e Politicians).
but i know, why u are angry at them, dey can be very rough and abit ghetto sumtimes in their threads, #
(didnt they used 2 call it IgboRyders)
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by omoge25(f): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
im a member on both forums, actually been a member there since 2001 but i just read  and play snake, never participated much.  It seems like its always the same 20 people and they are their own cliques and no one else can come in and join the conversation (like its taboo or something).  Eh i don't place either forum above the other, they both offer different things, funny enough i found this Nairaland v. NR thread by being on NR this morning  grin
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by TmeD0(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2007
trendy:

which one is naijaryders again? i only know two forums

hmm, so na u b that for that pic? where u take am sef? shey na for ikot-ekpene or na for uyo? en! so oyinbo don full port-harcourt so? wonders shall neva end! grin Peace!
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by cg1312(f): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
hi from my observation it seems naijaryders is basically for those based abroad its more knid of formal and all their kind of celebs, its ok but i guess i'm down with nairaland, we could use both though to learn.ciao
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by Nautillus(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2007
Nairaland is the shizzle grin grini neva get tired running thru the topics here cracks me up all the time
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by folahann(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2007
Never even heard of Naijaryder, Nairaland is more of intelligence and well regconised with dignity.
I never mistakenly saw anything on the net like Naijaryder but i've seen things concening nairaland whiles doing somthing else on other sites
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by swazi: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2007
Naijaryders sucks, people there just dont make any sense.The topics are boring and its full of thread diverters
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by EloSela(f): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2007
I find that some or would that be most of the posters on NR are immature and I often wonder at times if they are able to string two sentences together. There have been many a time when I have seen a thread with a title that promises to offer a really good debate only to click on it to find the whole thread full of one liners and smileys. There are whole threads with up to 50 pages full of that crap and to say that is annoying is to say the least.

Here on NL i love the debates and most of the posters seem intelligent, so far so good. I have only been a member for less than a week and it looks promising. I just hope that new moderators don't go taking the life and soul out of the forum by deleting all views which are not spam that they don't agree with.
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by topeteadr(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders by ifyalways(f): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
nairaland jare.am a member of both but unlike here naijaryders is more like a clique doing their thing.its too dull for my liking joo.no mixture wink .here in nairaland,the reverse is the case,agberoo,middle class ooh,upper class ooh all of us come together and rub minds. no victor,no victim. winkmy opinion anyway. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! / Cardinalstone Graduate Trainee (2021) - Investment Management / When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.