Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pastor And Wife Images Rather Than JESUS. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Wife Images Rather Than JESUS. (704 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And Wife Images Rather Than JESUS. by Fran6ik: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
my fellow nairalanders, we see this days that churches no longer use the images of Jesus in their sign post. Rather that of the Pastor and Wife. Whereas, this set of people criticise the keeping of Jesus, Mary and other biblical symbols inside the church. But that of the General oversees, pastor are not offence.

What do you say about this?
Re: Pastor And Wife Images Rather Than JESUS. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
D trend is a sad one
Re: Pastor And Wife Images Rather Than JESUS. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
Fran6i.k:
my fellow nairalanders, we see this days that churches no longer use the images of Jesus in their sign post. Rather that of the Pastor and Wife. Whereas, this set of people criticise the keeping of Jesus, Mary and other biblical symbols inside the church. But that of the General oversees, pastor are not offence.

What do you say about this?
Have you seen Jesus Do you know him physically
Do you have his picture with you
If you have it pls kindly send me a pm with an attachment showing the photo of Jesus, where & when you took the photo and also the picture of the camera you used to take his picture.. So I can use to replace Pastors' and that of their wives

(1) (Reply)

Christians - These Are The Kind Of Religious Leaders You Have! / The Widow’s Mite: A Lesson On Religious Abuse / How Genesis Laid The Foundation Of Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.