Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School (17423 Views)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by wakagirl: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2008
""YOU KNOW YOU ARE REALY LUCKY I WASNT THE ONE TO MAKE A TOAST TO YOU
I WOULD HAVE RATHER ONE OF YOUR FINGERS CUT OFF BEFORE YOU STAERTED CHATTING RUBISH    
DONT WORRY GUY WILL ARE ALL THE SAME    AIRLORD FOREVER""

Idiot!
While people are busy doing something useful with the lives, you are here bosting of being an agent of the devil threatening people. No wonder your grammar can break Olumo rock. Ride on and you will soon see how useless your life has been. Idiot.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by wakagirl: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2008
""YOU KNOW YOU ARE REALY LUCKY I WASNT THE ONE TO MAKE A TOAST TO YOU
I WOULD HAVE RATHER ONE OF YOUR FINGERS CUT OFF BEFORE YOU STAERTED CHATTING RUBISH    
DONT WORRY GUY WILL ARE ALL THE SAME    AIRLORD FOREVER""

Idiot!
While people are busy doing something useful with the lives, you are here bosting of being an agent of the devil threatening people. No wonder your grammar can break Olumo rock. Ride on and you will soon see how useless your life has been. Idiot.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Busta(f): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2008
@topic,

leave the skool or ask for a transfer!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sahmmie(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2008
Guy, pray to God, watch who you roll with, where you go, be smart, those guys are pple like you, not better than you of course.
I was there, i didnt tell no one, but with God, they became my friend(i wont advise that for you) because i paid some price for that.
Just be smart n open ur eyes n WATCH like the area boyz would say,
I wish you well, Dont Give In no matter the pressure, Notin good will come out of it, If you join , you will never be a free man.

For Neoblack, ow u dey, leave the poor boy alone.You chose ur NBM path, let him follow his,
God be with us all
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by pixiraver(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2008
NIGERIANS and prayers grin ol boy no mind the cultists worse come to worse make u leave d school for dem,they also threatened me back then and invited me to a party which i didnt attend.I had to show the guy my own relative who is a strong man in one of d cults na him d guy disappear grin Dem go run down
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by krismolo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
Hello young dude,

The Star in his shirt may not really mean that he is a cultist. They may have taken advantage of your scared-looking nature. He may not really be a cultist; afterall, he never said anything of that nature. You only assumed or insinuated it.

My little advice is this: please live a positive life. Live a simple life. Live an honest and modest life…… it will go a long way to help during your stay in school.

I like to know the name of your school. Take good care of yourself and cheers!!

Kris Molo.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by menix(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2008
@poster, u dont ve to fear any, can sweep away ur nitemares if only u school here in lagos,
Mentioning ur school cant pose a threat to u at all (thou pple would advice u not to).
Your fears was once my fears, it does happen bcous u re fresh to the system.
Hope u holla,
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by jaymobb(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ poster
please do not report to this anti cult members those guys are the real cultist
and it  would only worsen your current situation.
here is somtin you can do cause it worked for me and most guys while i was in schl

wen next u are been disturbed i mean if u find their visit really uncomfortable
my guy just go report 4 police or go bring mopol 4 that cultist
i promise u wuld never get disturbed again if u like dey 20yrs 4 schl
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by coolkaboom(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
u need inspiration, when u get home, go to the local video-club and rent all d van-damm, jackie chan, jet li films u can lay your hands on. also refer to these series available on DVD, Prison Break and 24. U will learn so much that u can use to outsmart your tormentors. cool

remember this phrase and take it to heart, "actor no dey die!!"
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Elgaxton(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2008
Hi poster,

Please don't be scared at all.

I advice you go with the suggestions by CosBY
pal,
experience some challenges like that too back in the school days.

try this,
1.look inwards and stop anything you know or think u are doing that may attract them to u
2. no matter how much u like parties, don't attend any at all
3.don't walk alone at odd hours in school
4. don't keep too much freinds
5. as a pre degree student in this situation, don't have any girlfriend for now
6. always dress smart and fir in case of any emergency to run
7. stop wearing expensive clothes
8. wear multicoloured shirts most times, not plain colours
9. go to fellowship regularly and join a department
10. do not be lousy
11. don't talk to people any how
12. avoid conversations with strangers no matter how sweet the talk is
13. always go on a nice low cut
14. change your phone if its the expensive type
15. tell your fellowship pastor
16. get a close freind that is trustworthy and let him always no your whereabout NB: put him to test well before you confide in him and study his movement, let him be the less noticeable type
17. report nobody to anybody
18. don't be too close to any particular girl in school
19. mind the kind of joints u go to eat
20 PRAY WITHOUT SEASON.
COSBY

Finally Join a fellowship. BLW is very ok

Don't be scared o!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by TOYOSI20(f): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ Poster

I think u should alert the authorities.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Mustay(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2008
joining a fellowship don't mean them no go disturb ya.

we know a lot of GOOD BOYS are even the helsmen of these groups

and please do not try this in real life:

CRAZY coolkaboom:

u need inspiration, when u get home, go to the local video-club and rent all d van-damm, jackie chan, jet li films u can lay your hands on. also refer to these series available on DVD, Prison Break and 24. You will learn so much that u can use to outsmart your tormentors. cool

the way u code urself is the way they decode u.

it's not too late to:
Busta:

leave the school or ask for a transfer!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Poster
u amuse me grin grin grin you ran to NL cos some guys threatened you
na wa o. how old are u?
Get a grip with the situation and deal with it.
lamide's suggestion could help if ure that lousy.
Tough guys survive tough battles. . .get it settled sharp sharp
no one is gonna tell you how to fix them. Ok?
do it ur way

@Blackman
haba, why all the unnecessary show off with ya signature
ure in manchester and u want the guy to call you.
easy man.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2008
wey the poster?
them don catch am?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2008
I believe he should report to the authorities , those people individually are spineless coward that need a group to survive.
My first cousin, a handsome and smart Engineering student who later became a cult member was kidapped by a rival cult at a notorious campus and his body is yet to be found.
It's been almost 4 years now.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by ThePope(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2008
@poster
watch ya back. . .
And one more thing; get yourself a gun!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by hilli666(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2008
Wow we all know how to quickly run to God in times of peril. In the Bilble, it is written "For he so help those who help themselve" not "for he so help those who run to him for everything while ignoring their own ability to fight, seek, or work hard for what they want" Oya go and stand in front of express way and pray to God to stop the molue"

Any ways my friend if cult boys are bothering you, find a possie of friends to hand out with, inform them of the situation and have them with you whenever possible. Also inform the police (or in this case bribe the police and let them know of the culprits involved) but advice them not to take action till necessary. If your scholl has an anti cult team, avoid them because in my case, they notified the cult boys that i reported them, which led to a huge fight on campus (because the cult boys accosted me when i was with my friends) the police came but they were on my side. the boys were arrested (but obviously let out the next day) they tried to retaliate at a friends party in Ikeja. (But again i was with my crew) this time we made a good example of two of the culprits, almost beating them to a pulp they rest fled and i had to rush the injured ones to the nearest hospital (dont want any body to die on my account) Well in sumation, i was never bothered again. I got a few threats and dirty looks but that was it. actually became good friends of one of the guys that got beaten realy bad and funny enough his on this forum mouthing of. I SEE YOU HAVNT LEARNT YOUR LESSON YET  wink
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2008
@poster, Go to church and pray to God. Do not call Neoblack because he is a tout. Als report anyone u know to the Police they will be able to help u even though our police are corrupt they can still render there help.

@Neoblack: You are a bastard. U belong and u want the poster to call u. U will die in hell if u dont change ur attitud and turn ur life to God. I called Neo Black and found he belongs to dreadful group. I wish u will be jailed forever. U slowpoke.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by denony(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2008
ADVICE GIVING TO YOURSELF WILL BE THE BEST ADVICE.

ABSTAIN FROM T*****, it aint helping.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2008
hilli666:

Wow we all know how to quickly run to God in times of peril. In the Bilble, it is written "For he so help those who help themselve" not "for he so help those who run to him for everything while ignoring their own ability to fight, seek, or work hard for what they want" Oya go and stand in front of express way and pray to God to stop the molue"

Any ways my friend if cult boys are bothering you, find a possie of friends to hand out with, inform them of the situation and have them with you whenever possible. Also inform the police (or in this case bribe the police and let them know of the culprits involved) but advice them not to take action till necessary. If your scholl has an anti cult team, avoid them because in my case, they notified the cult boys that i reported them, which led to a huge fight on campus (because the cult boys accosted me when i was with my friends) the police came but they were on my side. the boys were arrested (but obviously let out the next day) they tried to retaliate at a friends party in Ikeja. (But again i was with my crew) this time we made a good example of two of the culprits, almost beating them to a pulp they rest fled and i had to rush the injured ones to the nearest hospital (don't want any body to die on my account) Well in sumation, i was never bothered again. I got a few threats and dirty looks but that was it. actually became good friends of one of the guys that got beaten realy bad and funny enough his on this forum mouthing of. I SEE YOU HAVNT LEARNT YOUR LESSON YET  wink

please quote the portion of the BIble where this is written.
I'm sick of people touting this lie from the pit of hell
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by whateva(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ sley4life
come why you dey insult neoblack and you dey preach for there, carry am go jail na. if you want to talk to him there are decent way we can approach him than calling him names if you see am face to face you fit call am bastard? make you mouth dey sharp for there
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2008
wey the poster?
them don catch am?
u sef, u like wahala

@Sley4lif
why did u call him?
u must be high on some reefers for real. why will u call him?
i wanna know
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by bikokwe(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2008
DO they still intimidate people in this modern age? Guy know thy RIGHT.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by kenosky: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2008
sley4life:

@poster, Go to church and pray to God. Do not call Neoblack because he is a tout. Als report anyone u know to the Police they will be able to help u even though our police are corrupt they can still render there help.

@Neoblack: You are a bastard. You belong and u want the poster to call u. You will die in hell if u don't change your attitud and turn your life to God. I called Neo Black and found he belongs to dreadful group. I wish u will be jailed forever. You slowpoke.

hmmm, abeg no name kallin. Neoblack cant be in Manchester witha 0703! Has it occured to you? @Poster, disregard Neo and inform school security- the police may also be of help. Above all, stay urself, u can make it without dem fellas o jare
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by godana(f): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2008
My dear friend.

My advice to u is just to call on God and depend on him. When it comes to this secret cult issue, na only God power fit Catch them. anyway dnt trust no one, shine your eyes very well before u confide in anyone.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by 3dhunter(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2008
From fear, "the poster" has even ran away from nairaland.

where are you now, looking for a solution in google cool cool
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by 2old4that(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2008
HMMMMM this is really serious honestly,  why are people so heartless? ya'll have the rite to be educated in that school so why all this? hiss.  honestly i fear NIGERIAN university with all these their cults issues,  just some few rotten people wants to spoil the image of others and the country at large,  (serious).

Go to school and read, u woun't read and yet u wount let others read,

i wonder when we Africans will change stop all this nonsense and become one.

this world has already ended i dnt know why some people can't just quit all this evil act and get closer to God.

Make God your friend before its too late and stop issuing threats it wount take u to heaven.

thank you.

The problem is; most people that are in school do not have any business and a stake being in school. And thereby, they derailed other people's chances of becoming something in life.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by ALERTEFCC(f): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2008
some people stupid well well, they come naijaland come dey advertise, how many bush yiu don enter sef? , UNA KNOW HOW MANY DEY HERE, WEY SOME PEOPLE WAN CARRY AM FOR HEAD

my only yarn: NEVER NEVER TELLTHE SCOOL AUTHORITY, UNLESS YOU DON REPORT TO POLICE FIRST BECAUSE MAY BE THE PEOPLE WEY DEY THREATEN YOU NO BE STUDENTS AGAIN, ME I THINK SAY YOU TOO REACT TO THE SITUATION OOO. BE WISE. IF E TOO TOUGH CUT OUT FROM THE EFFING SKOOL, NO BE PRE DEGREE YOU DEY, WHY YOU WAN DIE FOR PRE.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
See, lets face the fact. U see the fact and u say it. We respect ourselves and when things get at hand u can be touched. Neo isnt a good person. Calling him a Ba*tard doesnt mean he is one. Its a way of puting tension on him for him to know the negative role he wants to play isnt okay. U flog a kid with one hand and pamper him with the other. U must be happy that u arent the poster and fall into the hands of Neoblack.

@poster should report to the authourities to take necessary action than calling anybody on nairaland for help because u dont know who is who**
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by ogb5(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
Remember to change your phone number. cut off means of communication with them. Avoid areas you will meet them as much as possible. In some cases out of sight is out of mind
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by dot2002(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2008
Just leave the University, I don't know how well off you family are, but if you think its not safe in the uni plz go to another one. The earlier the better too. reading from your gut feeling and what you wrote, those guys are poor thugs. They are hopelessly adapted to power and getting their own way so if you don't think you can manage them, move on. Shalom
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by pheesayor(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2008
@poster, freedom of association ooo.
You are not even sure of who they are and u are concluding. Well, my own advice is you abstain from anything that will attract them and u guys should stop calling them cultists because they are fraternities and not cults, we should stop passing the info about these people because they are not as bad they paint them. I have friends in various frats though and they have 'toasted' me but ve always turned them down not because I don't feel them but because my school is so close to my house and my parents musnt hear because of the wrong info passed about them. You'all should remember Wole Soyinka started the Pyrates even though violence has taken over.

What the poster just has to do is to watch the way they operate, if it's violent then run from them because it's only those that are alive that will receive their certificates in the end. It's up to you, use your brain because no one will force you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) / Unilag Post Utme Date Finanlly Out / 2011 May/june Waec And Nabteb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.