Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School (17425 Views)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by kaydee(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Poster

I now know u're in OSU and if they don't stop,then u really need to holla @ me.

Been there. . .

1 Like

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Esss(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2008
Like someone else stated earlier, Strong men dont have time for core Jews. This is a fact and I know it.

This guy is either lying or is being obtained by some dude acting on his own, otherwise the orientation in your school is different. And I say he is lying.

No cultist will kill or molest a Jew intentionally period.

@ Poster

Either grow up or go hide and cry like a girl.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by bibiking1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2008
This post is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all those dumb fellows that came here to signify their imbecility, i can only feel pity for them!!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Esss(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
It's really easy for those people who haven't experienced Cultism in it's true form as it occurs in our Nigerian universities to come out here and start giving advices based on the ideas they have in their heads.

First of all, let me sound this, CULTISM IS BAD O!! PLEASE DO NOT JOIN!!

Now that said, Lets first of all understand that these cultist also have certain rules by which they abide. One of which is that a Cultist will not kill a jew except need be. It's not like there hasn't been instances where jews were caught by a stray bullet or something of that sort, but all I'm sayin is these cultists dont have time to waste on Jews.

I know a guy who joined after being embarassed by some little dude in a public area on campus with chicks watching.
I know of guys who joined just because their room mate is a member.
I know a guy who joined to get revenge on some cat who he had beef with.
I know guys who joined of their own accord.

The story goes on, of course in some cases you would be approached, roughened up a little or even much, bullied out of your property in some cases, told to lay off certain chicks, joints, e.t.c. but the fact remains that you will not be killed for not joining.

Many people live their entire university lives on campus and never become members even without having to compromise their way of life.

I remember in my freshmen year, I had a similar problem, but not like I was asked to join, mine was different. But the truth is I found a way to settle the problem.

I've lost 2 cousins and some friends to the "game" and if you knew one of them, you would have sworn with your life that he was not a member. It's even funnier when you attend funerals for hommies who were lost to the system, and you here their parents ranting and cursing at the people who killed their innocent son.

My advice to the poster s simply stay away from them.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by deedami(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
@goldmann
ohh ma God bwoy u been watchiin tooo many movies ! ! lmao,
ohh should i say too many video games?

face reality, guns are NOT ALWAYS an option when u're in a situation, i kno niggas who got robbed and had a gun under his seat ! and those who got killed with their gun on their waist, soooooooo to me the gun talk was jus a joke

and by now, homeboy already gat a lil tooooooooo much advice, he wont even kno where to start reading from, sooooo
I REST MA CASE
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by biggozz(m): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2008
@ Neoblack, dont u know yet how childish it is for u to sign up with such a username in nairaland, abi na only u wey don join confra before?
u better not disturb the innocent boy that came this far looking for help. angry
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by pahtahkee: 1:40am On Feb 23, 2008
Could this just be another thread for cultist to identify themselves? undecided
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2008
Cultilst also have human feelings , Whenever to call you up again or come around you , Try and talk things through with them , Beg them , Respect them , Adore them but remember always do like say you be mumu cos if not , i sorryoooo . I tried it and it woks for me.

101 4 Life
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by omobizle(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2008
there is nothin much u can do, just lay low and waych the turn out of events

1 Like

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by software(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2008
guy, abeg take am easy with them, try and be more prayefull and also watch your ways, i strongly believe they have seen some properties in you which they feel would be very usefull for them,

God bless and watch over u
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2008
@tkb417 u are a nonentity. U are so foolish and unwise. Ur brain is in ur ass. Chk the way, u write. I guess u got F9 in English and u didnt even pass ur jamb properly. U shuld contribute immensely. it seems u and Neo are in one group. U will soon be caught because from what I can see in u, u cannot give reasonable contribution.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by kenosky: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked at the level of depravity pervading our polity- open advertising of secret societies and guns undecided undecided? o! what levels av we sunk to? Neo, Ayotee, dedami (even if u turned around and said ur gun post wuz a joke! lipsrsealed) and all dem peeps who av come out of the closet, i av one question @wat makes y'all think or feel that cultism is the way forward?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by mamaorga(f): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2008
Just take it easy my dear,
 u have loads of advice on here to pick from
all i can say is that i will remember u in my prayers
dont worry
it shall be well,
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Echidime(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2008
@poster: The guy who gave you his number just want to have sex with you,He knows if he come in a gentle way you won't accept him
thats why he pretend to freighten you with his boys. There are not cultist,Anywhere when ever you want to bless him make sure he wears 4 Condoms so if one breaks threee will remain and if two breaks ,two remains,HAve a nice dayu and concentrate on your studies
Sex is nothing compear to your life. Don't insult him or any of his boys others wise your going to be raped in group,they want nothing but SEX
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by kenosky: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2008
Echidime:

@poster: The guy who gave you his number just want to have sex with you,He knows if he come in a gentle way you won't accept him
thats why he pretend to freighten you with his boys. There are not cultist,Anywhere when ever you want to bless him make sure he wears 4 Condoms so if one breaks threee will remain and if two breaks ,two remains,HAve a nice dayu and concentrate on your studies
Sex is nothing compear to your life. Don't insult him or any of his boys others wise your going to be raped in group,they want nothing but SEX

[size=14pt]please do mi a favour, mr echidime, read this ur post out aloud and tell mi if u can hear urself? u well so?[/size]
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by dot2002(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2008
Echidime! u are a joke. try to read and comprehend fool, his fone was forcefully taken from him cool
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by ivanX7: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2008
first things first dont call neo black HE stands for which is the dreaded confraternity
I finished from OSU OGUN state uni i was there from 1997 -recently lol  

DONT JOIN U LOSE UR FREEDOM , WATCHING OVER YOUR BACK ALL THE TIME, AND YOU RISK YOUR LIFE FOR SHIT
I had simmilar problems cos i was young, had a lot of money lol and i WAS EVERY WHERE I wanted to enjoy my uni years I DID AND DIDNT JOIN THEREwere ups and downs but i gained unbelievable street knowlege

HERES SOME USEFUL TIPS
1) never carry more cash than u need , when ever they meet u declare empty treasury for them , learn to post them-
promise to look for money for them but that its not likely going to be possible,(I DID AND HAD FUN DOING IT)

2) code ur self dont be too flashy,and dont be seen everywhere (I LOST SEVERAL TIMABERLAND BOOTS TO THEM NIGGERS I lost my car for three days to a well known cultist because i no gree stay one place)

3) avoid beer parlours and shows thats where theY will meet u (I BOUGHT BEER FOR lots of PEOPLE I DIDNT KNOW COS MAN MUST USE OO)

4) associate with bornagains, if u can( I DIDNT)

5)above all be sharp: be suspicious of any new friends, avoid dodgy invitations to night parties u will find urself in an initiation ground(I ALMOST DID)

DONT GIVE THEM MONEY ONCE U STARET U WILL TURN TO THEIR CASH COW AND THEY WILL PASS U FROM CLIQUE TO CLIQUE. ( LUCKILY BY YEAR ONE 2ND SEMESTER I HAD THE GAME UNDER CONTROLAND eventually got the nick name of kaku ie calculating)

above all my friend dont show fear thats where u BECOME THEIR PREY  but dont come accross as stubborn just learn how to negotiate and have FUN IN UNI

COS IM SURE quite a few of us can say we had mad fun in osu form 1997- 2002
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by shawn123: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2008
ruffman:

YOU KNOW YOU ARE REALY LUCKY I WASNT THE ONE TO MAKE A TOAST TO YOU
I WOULD HAVE RATHER ONE OF YOUR FINGERS CUT OFF BEFORE YOU STAERTED CHATTING RUBISH     
DONT WORRY GUY WILL ARE ALL THE SAME    AIRLORD FOREVER

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BELOW IS ANOTHER QUOTE FROM THIS SAME THING

"PLEASEI WILLL LIKE ANYBODY TOHELP ME HERE CUZ IREALLY NEED JOB IN OTHER FORME TO SUSTAIN LIVING AM ONE MY OWN IN THISWORLD
INCASE YOU WANT TO RENDER ME HELP AM LIVING ON MY OWN AND AM STAYING AROUNDMUSHIN YOU CAN CONTACT MEON THISNUMBER 07035364338
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL I WILL LIKE TO STARTY WORKING AS FROM NEXT WEEEK PLS HELP ME

THANKS "

WHY DONT YOU MEET YOUR FELLOW AIRLORD TO GIVE YOU A JOB, ABI IS THAT NOT ONE OF THE ESSENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AS A CULTIST, NOW YOU ARE COMING TO ASK SAME PEOPLE YOU REFER TO AS JEW FOR JOBS. MY FRIEND YOU MIGHT NEVER FIND A HELPER IN UR LIFE K, LOOOOOOOSEEEERRRRR,
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by shawn123: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2008
Esss:

Like someone else stated earlier, Strong men don't have time for core Jews. This is a fact and I know it.

This guy is either lying or is being obtained by some dude acting on his own, otherwise the orientation in your school is different. And I say he is lying.

No cultist will kill or molest a Jew intentionally period.

@ Poster

Either grow up or go hide and cry like a girl.

In one of your posts you said you were brought up in a christian way. so who are strong the stong men. How are they strong. you are jus a funny cultist who wants to be a everbody's friend at the same time be wif your soo called strong men. lol strong men indeed
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by shawn123: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2008
nasfreak:

Lol, the poster is a fresher, Guy Men don't Kill Jews anyhow and not even because you don't want to join, they are human beeings u know, just giev them the i am nto intrested altitude, they do not have your time too ok, You are a jew 4 Life, i can see you shaking when you are typing message

Pelo o. strong man. from your last posts you were looking for someone to assist you wif visa for germany, holland and the rest cant your fellow cultist help you? you dont have to appeal to the public now, meet your strong men now, sometimes i wonder?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Q(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2008
First and foremost, that so called nutter calling himself 'neoblack' should surdoff! Your mates dey make money somewhere n you come here dey form member, mangar!! You they form say u dey UK and you are giving out a Nigerian number, idiot!

If you are threatened by anyone and you strongly feel they are cultist, then head for the police station. And not just to any local station o! Head for the AIG's office or Joint Military task force in that region. You cant tell me no member of your family without a little connection somewhere.

Don't let anyone disturb your stay or ur grove for skol o! Have them picked up and sign an undertaking holding them liable if anything 'and i mean anything' happens to you. I have dealth with those kind of pple before and i didnt have to be a member to beat them up and then get them locked up!!

Let no one tell you otherwise ok. Stand your ground!, and go about your your daily school business. Them no born them well if they dare come after you when you are done reporting them to the police. ALL OF THEM THEY KOLO!! BASTARDS!!

And to that fool calling himself NEOBLACK, take time!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by fyneguy: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2008
@whateva

I'm sure u belonged or still belong to a cult group. may be black bra or pink pant
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by litho007(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2008
Hey Nairalanders, well the matter on ground is a very serious one,my advice to the person in concern is to stay close to GOD and if he knows anyone that could talk to those guys on his behalf,Well thats an option not compulsory,but with GOD all things are possible,dont be Rude and dont be too submissive as well.coz if u r too submissive they gonna have upper had of penetrating.
Mr Neoblack u dey F up. Are u sure u r a NEO?coz if u have such guy as a younger broda,Are u gonna ask him to go join? Becareful and C caution man.
Cultism is a devils Act.stay away and if u can asconed that would be better.

Stay blessed #landers.

I don signout!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Esss(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ Shawn 123

Like I said earlier, it's easy to dish out advices especially when you are not the person involved. Being raised in a christian or muslim world has nothing to do with surviving life on a Nigerian University Campus.

Grow up people, So what if I'm a cultist?? Not like I said I was, Love it or hate it, but these folks are "strong", and they will Bleep you up if they ever find you slippin.

These guys rule the campuses, not even the university council or the police can even stop them.

They rule the social circles on campus, chicks dig them, and fear them at the same time, Jews loose their monies and other valuables to them on a regular.

I called them strong men cos thats what they are, that why people join them, to become "strong". Also to be cool, respected, feared, powerful, rich and all worth not. Although some people dont even make beyond initiation night.

We could sit here all year listing out the negative aspects of cultism, but that dosen't eliminate the fact that they are what they are. Powerful. In case you've forgotten, Guns and Knives still kill people.

I came, I saw, I conquered. I guess I was one of the lucky ones cos I used my head, he might not be as lucky, thats why I dissuading him from potentielly throwing away his life.

@ Poster

I suggest you follow the advice of IvanX7, Lay low and stay away from all the cool parties and other popular public places and functions. Or you do the right thing and run to church although it dosent always work. Cos something tells me that you are so jew that even if you join them, you'll just be a toy soldier.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by pheena: 12:31am On Feb 24, 2008
my dear, all this advice plenty but i will tell u dat its easier said than done
the best i can give is be prayer and committed to God

if the matter is getting out of hands pls leave the school thank God is pre degree
when i was still in naija lecturers wahala became too much,
when the victimisation became unbearable and bad advice plenty good ones few
i made a decision to leave and started all over in another school

people may say u r a coward but he who fights and runs leave to fight another day
today i am doing well for myself and i thank God that i didnt fall
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nwaka77: 1:59am On Feb 24, 2008
Whatever you do, do not join them. Pray fervently so that God can direct your steps.

This cultists are something else. This is becoming something else! angry
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 24, 2008
Oh Boy!!! Try Waka and nor Mis-Waka oh!!!. Who nor go no Know.
Confra has come to stay.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by slicki: 4:50am On Feb 24, 2008
pls dont join them
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by stranger: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2008
The best thing is to join them. Or you wan die?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by dot2002(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2008
Start going to mosque, yes pray to God, start going to church, start doing fasting and prayers, try to be more religious, Pray to God for electricity in Nigeria, pray to God to sort out Nigeria problems, and remember always live in buildings built for religious purposes and walk around only with brethren and sisters. That should do it for you, it seem to be very popular. Amen.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by otokx(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2008
This is plain BS
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by quinofhart(f): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2008
omg! lol never seen replies so funny. Some are saying start praying, become religious, go to church, ever heard of heaven helps those who help themselves?. We have a real physical situation and you want this poor kid to go get his head messed up by mind abusers.

Well i would say this kid needs to check himself, if there is anything about his behaviour that may have attracted this event then he should change and lay low for a little while, they will get bored and leave you alone. What i mean is if you go about loud or looking flashy then tone it down.

Maybe they are just opportunists and just trying it on , lay low and see what happens, report them only if it becomes heavy and only if there are effective measures in tackling cults in your uni.
Cult members are a bunch of scared, and less confident kids just preying on others to make them look special, we all know this you would think in this day and age it will become naff to be in cults, its the most uncool thing. They are idiots. Don't worry yourself too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Unilag Post Utme Date Finanlly Out / 2011 May/june Waec And Nabteb Result / WAEC Releases 2023 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.