Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) (1386 Views)

Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos / Breaking! Long Queues As Motorists Storm Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil(pics) / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by helixmanager: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2012
Owing to his face-off with the owner of Coscharis Motors, Cosmas Maduka, the boss of Capital Oil and Gas, Ifeanyi Ubah on Sunrise Daily this morning indicted the Finance Minister in the subsidy probe matter as using her position to the advantage of her political sycophants.

My worry is that GEJ has vested so much trust and power on this woman,if she's guilty of this accusation then Nigerians should expect more shocking revelations about these leapers we call leaders.

Only time will tell.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/live/
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by redsun(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2012
What is going on right now in nigerian failed system is pay back time,more like biafran victory at last,that is restricted among corrupt few who does not in anyway represent the masses.

They have only succeded in breaking down northern thieving cabbals and have manage to densenly concentrate the stealing,looting and maiming game among themselves,down south.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by takedat(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2012
The guy though dubious , raised some salient points during the interview such as reasons behind the appointment of AIG to chair the committee when he(AIG) through Access Bank funded 60% of the fuel importation, sort of a conflict of interest. He also spoke of how NNPC has expended over a trillion naira as subsidies for fuel importation which actually exceeds the budgeted amount for subsidy in this accounting year.
More revelations will surely come out as time goes on cos God will expose them all
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by redsun(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2012
What is going in nigeria is just pure chop and clean mouth.It has always been and it will remain the same until nigerians start thinking of the future of their country or whatever it is called.

The case of government in nigeria is like a case of leaving freshly smoked fish in the care of rats in a dark tunnel.Every human being that plays a major role in nigerian government has the tendencies of a rat,to steal,ravage and destroy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2012
andy uba is a drowning man.
his buddy diezani maduekwe cannot save him now as it is looking like ngozi okonjo iweala is doing a good job of guarding the nigerian purse.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2012
These folks are robbing us blind in this country....

No Nation can surely survive with the way things are going....sooner than later something will give way...!

I just pray and hope Nigeria don't descend into violence.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by Twoboys: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
Check the trend and history, every nigerian accused of corruption always turn the issue into an accusation of persecution due to political, enthnic, religious of business orientation.Why not focus on the issue, explain your role in the subsidy scam and clear your name rather than name calling and blackmails.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by FrankC3: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
Can these ACN folks just shut up! You people are sounding annoyingly confusing and desperate by the day. Lagos crowd gathered in January this year behind Bakare to shout from the Gani square that the people that milk this country through subsidy should be prosecuted. Now, Ifeanyi Uba is being prosecuted and he turns around to accuse the head of the very office that can provide a real proof of his defrauding the subsidy scheme. He did not really accuse her for anything, but for politics which i don't understand. Now the same people are shouting that NOI is a thief. How?

Let me ask again, is this battle really against corruption or against GEJ Do you people even have a moral stand? Must everything be used to play politics? I am getting more convinced that the fight against this government has nothing to do with getting us a better Nigeria but to run down the President and return power to the part of the country that you people are more comfortable with,

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by Boss13: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
Is there any video clip. I need to watch the dubious guy talk. First he needs to pay his debt. I wonder why he is not in jail and he is granting interviews
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by gidiMonsta(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
Frank-C:
Can these ACN folks just shut up! You people are sounding annoyingly confusing and desperate by the day. Lagos crowd gathered in January this year behind Bakare to shout from the Gani square that the people that milk this country through subsidy should be prosecuted. Now, Ifeanyi Uba is being prosecuted and he turns around to accuse the head of the very office that can provide a real proof of his defrauding the subsidy scheme. He did not really accuse her for anything, but for politics which i don't understand. Now the same people are shouting that NOI is a thief. How?

Let me ask again, is this battle really against corruption or against GEJ Do you people even have a moral stand? Must everything be used to play politics? I am getting more convinced that the fight against this government has nothing to do with getting us a better Nigeria but to run down the President and return power to the part of the country that you people are more comfortable with,

What does this have to do with ACN? Why do you accuse ACN anytime your govt. is criticized? Everyone knows Uba is a thief but that doesn't mean we should throw away his statement, if there's any truth in it then I'll be really disappointed cos NOI is one of the very few people I actually respect in this govt.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by chosen04(f): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
OMO IBO: andy uba is a drowning man.
his buddy diezani maduekwe cannot save him now as it is looking like ngozi okonjo iweala is doing a good job of guarding the nigerian purse.

Seems like you dont know the difference between ANY UBA and IFEANYI UBA?. Do you?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by geeez: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
These heebo people are just trouble all over. Second only to the illiterate almajiris

Just imagine a nation without them
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
chosen04:

Seems like you dont know the difference between ANY UBA and IFEANYI UBA?. Do you?
Oh shoot. My bad!
thanks for highlighting my cocck up.

the comment remains valid though.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by gregg2: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
This women are really spinning these crooks
that have been feeding fat on our oil money.

Keep it up ma'am.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by RickyRoss1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
geeez: These heebo people are just trouble all over. Second only to the illiterate almajiris

Yorrobber has produced more criminal politicians than any other African tribe. No Nigerian politician has stolen as much money as OBJ, Tinubu etal

Nigeria will be a much better country without these Yoruba people that still shiitt in nylon bags in this 21st century.

Ofcourse we will better off without these group of people that destroy the faces of their children with tiger marks in the name of culture/tradition

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
geeez: These heebo people are just trouble all over. Second only to the illiterate almajiris

You sure can say that again...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by RickyRoss1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
OMO IBO: andy uba is a drowning man.

Twoboys: Check the trend and history, every nigerian accused of corruption always turn the issue into an accusation of persecution due to political, enthnic, religious of business orientation.Why not focus on the issue, explain your role in the subsidy scam and clear your name rather than name calling and blackmails.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2012

Just imagine a nation without them]

^^^Awo couldn't!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Behaves Like God - Ifeanyi Ubah( Capital Oil And Gas) by duality(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Frank-C:

Ggam. I watched the interview. and his points weren't quite Clear. he barely finished most of his statements before saying another.

(1) (Reply)

First Attack On Civilian JFT: Boko Haram Kills 20 / BREAKING : Bus Driver & Conductor Strip Unclad To Prevent Arrest In Lagos / Chibok Girls Parents Arrive Presidential Villa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.