Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? (10779 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
topsyking: Now back to the topic..
I think south cyprus is a nice place to study..
Am in right morayo...demaj

I've never been to South Cyprus so really don't know. I'm all for UK simply because this is where I studied and it worked for me. And another good thing about the UK esp London is that there are so many Nigerians so you won't miss home.

Like I said the real down side is the cost of living and fees whilst actually studying. After that,with God on your side,you're good. Nothing is guaranteed in life though...
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by MrChris1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
South Cyprus is ok.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by topsyking: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mr. Chris:
South Cyprus is ok.
Thanks chris..I no that myself..are u back in cyprus or still home
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by MrChris1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
topsyking:
Thanks chris..I no that myself..are u back in cyprus or still home
You are welcome bro, how are you? Long time! Am @ home. Whats up with you? Hope you are cool!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by topsyking: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mr. Chris:
You are welcome bro, how are you? Long time! Am @ home. Whats up with you? Hope you are cool!
I dey bawz.. Am fine o...since u left cyprus for naija..are u working now or just flexing...lol
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by marjson(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2012
Morayo747:

Ok Sir call me +442074564826 thats my direct line at work...abi you no sabi international dialing codes again Decieve what?? Joker.

Peeps please note : Any U.k number that starts with +4470 or +4420 is a redirected number that most fraudsters use claiming to be in U.k . It can be redirected on any of our local network operator,be it Airtel,Glo,Eti,or Mtn.
You can google that.
One more thing, if you have a friend or relative in U.k try and compare their number with this scamster number and it will never be +4470 or +4420.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2012
marjson:

Peeps please note : Any U.k number that starts with +4470 or +4420 is a redirected number that most fraudsters use claiming to be in U.k . It can be redirected on any of our local network operator,be it Airtel,Glo,Eti,or Mtn.
You can google that.
One more thing, if you have a friend or relative in U.k try and compare their number with this scamster number and it will never be +4470 or +4420.
Yeah follow me numbersgringrin. Pple should beware !!!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by topsyking: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2012
Demaejy:
But I call d no and d guy picked it...I think its only +4470 is d redirect no not +44207...
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Talk2naija(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2012
topsyking:
But I call d no and d guy picked it...I think its only +4470 is d redirect no not +44207...
check ur Inbox
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by MrChris1(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2012
topsyking:
I dey bawz.. Am fine o...since u left cyprus for naija..are u working now or just flexing...lol
Morning bro, am presently preparing for my masters. Whats up with u? Stay cool!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by topsyking: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Morning bro, am presently planning for my masters. Whats up with u? Stay cool!
Am fine..wish country u get in mind for ur master..or going back to cyprus
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by MrChris1(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2012
topsyking:
Am fine..wish country u get in mind for ur master..or going back to cyprus
Cyprus! *if i hear*
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Demaejy:

You guys are being ignorant here..Ok let me enlighten you *4420 numbers are Landlines in London and the Greater London area. +4470 same as +4484 etc are numbers that are not geography based. They are called premium numbers where you pay heavily to call them and they take a cut of what you pay. Usually used by sex chat lines or customer services that want to make it expensive to call them to minimise people calling them for trivial matters. Agreed its open to fraud. As for saying check people who call you from UK if their number starts with +4470 thats because those people you probably know are calling from mobiles which start with +4474 up to 79. Please stop spreading rumours google any London based company and see if their landline doesnt start with +4420 or 020 from the UK.

http://www.linklaters.com/ContactUs/Pages/London.aspx

That's where I work look at the contact numbers and notice my direct number only has the last 4 digits different.

The green-eyed monster is a bad thing...
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Morayo747:

You guys are being ignorant here..Ok let me enlighten you *4420 numbers are Landlines in London and the Greater London area. +4470 same as +4484 etc are numbers that are not geography based. They are called premium numbers where you pay heavily to call them and they take a cut of what you pay. Usually used by sex chat lines or customer services that want to make it expensive to call them to minimise people calling them for trivial matters. Agreed its open to fraud. As for saying check people who call you from UK if their number starts with +4470 thats because those people you probably know are calling from mobiles which start with +4474 up to 79. Please stop spreading rumours google any London based company and see if their landline doesnt start with +4420 or 020 from the UK.

http://www.linklaters.com/ContactUs/Pages/London.aspx

That's where I work look at the contact numbers and notice my direct number only has the last 4 digits different.

The green-eyed monster is a bad thing...
Who cares about where you live&work and i could definitely see how real you are due to your response-educated? Besides, have i ever mentioned you number is fake one that makes you quoted my post. I was just saying people should beware of ''follow me numbers''. Is yours one? grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Demaejy:
Who cares about where you live&work and i could definitely see how real you are due to your response-educated? Besides, have i ever mentioned you number is fake one that makes you quoted my post. I was just saying people should beware of ''follow me numbers''. Is yours one? grin

Quite clowning.. grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
Morayo747:

Quite clowning.. grin
but your pretty clownish grinlipsrsealed
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by presleypin: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
@topsyking ar U̶̲̥̅̊ in south cyprus now?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by inspirizu(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
Wetin d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do you ppl sef.......... Instead make you give information na stupid yabbing una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ yabb pls get a life

Pls gurus respond to question GBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by topsyking: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
@presleypin
I can see u n dat guy av been playin cat n mouse since..anyway
I will advise u to choose cyprus..let me know ur mind...me n mr chris can give u all d details u need
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by presleypin: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
@topsyking
Pls give M̶̲̅ε̲̣ details,can i get a job in cyprus Ãήϑ hw much is their fees,jst give M̶̲̅ε̲̣ details generally in north Ãήϑ south cyprus.tanks
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2013
Raiany: I very much recommend studying in Poland, Kraków especially. The Jagiellonian University offers very good education and the tuition fees are just so much lower, it almost doesn't make sense to me why not many more people do study here. The quality of life is great, Kraków is as pretty as a city can be, and people are very friendly. There's a new BA programme of International Relations taught entirely in English at JU and it's supposed to be very good. Also, it costs only 3650 eur per year. If anyone is interested in applying, I can help smiley

raiany_silva@msn.com
Yes, its very good studying in Poland but how about the visa? I have read a lot of bad comments about poland embassy here,how they normally frustrate the hell out of people. Could you tell us how you did yours?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by mohdsummy: 12:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Please does anyone among you knw anythng about university of islabad,pakistan?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by concho(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
topsyking:
@presleypin
I can see u n dat guy av been playin cat n mouse since..anyway
I will advise u to choose cyprus..let me know ur mind...me n mr chris can give u all d details u need
bro,
please am interested in schooling and working in cyprus. can you please help me with information
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by sobastical: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
concho:
bro,
please am interested in schooling and working in cyprus. can you please help me with information

Beware of agents
make personal research on Cyprus and you will be wowed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Travelling To Your Home Village/ Town For Christmas ? / UK Universities Applications Drop Due To Immigration Policy Changes / Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.