Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? (10766 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by presleypin: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2012
Pls help nairalanders!b4 i make the wrong choice!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by fittty(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
presleypin: Pls help nairalanders!b4 i make the wrong choice!

ukraine lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by fittty(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
presleypin: Pls help nairalanders!b4 i make the wrong choice!

On a more serious note don't go there!!

I'll suggest Austria, with their cheap schools and work....... others reading would make their sugestions too smiley
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by topsyking: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pakistan
University of islamabad. Best place to study

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
topsyking: Pakistan
University of islamabad.
Best place to study
Is that european country? lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
depends what's your budget, field of study, desired quality of education, language spoken,....

I think going to Eastern Europe isn't the smartest choice...

What was your wrong choice?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by presleypin: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Thanks to U̶̲̥̅̊ all 4 all Your contributions,am tinking of goin to georgia b4 now,i jst need a country where i can study cheap Ãήϑ also work Ãήϑ make little cash.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
do you intend to apply for a scholarship? you should look at the immigration policy of the country you'd like to go because in some countries you are allowed to work besides your studies and so not.
i heard many Nigerians go to study in Nordic countries such as Finland and Sweden. My former housemate was from China and he studied many years in Switzerland while working at McDonalds to pay for his living expenses. Studies in Switzerland aren't that expensive in term of university fees (around $1000 per year) but then the living costs are quite high, but there are many scholarships.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by presleypin: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
Thanks @miss sweety
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by presleypin: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
@miss sweety wat ar their requirements?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
http://www.crus.ch/information-programme/study-in-switzerland.html?L=2#8_Costs

I don't know about the requirements, sorry, but you should also consider the language: do you speak and other language besides English?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
UK . Quality education agreed high fees but worth it in the end. Went through the same route and I haven't looked back since smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by fittty(m): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2012
Morayo747: UK . Quality education agreed high fees but worth it in the end. Went through the same route and I haven't looked back since smiley

And what about PSW? angry
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2012
fittty:

And what about PSW? angry

Whats PSW?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Alaafialoro(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
Morayo747:

Whats PSW?
You said you studied/are studying in the UK,how come you don‘t know what PSW(post study work) was...

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by fittty(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

You said you studied/are studying in the UK,how come you don‘t know what PSW(post study work) was...

Don't mind him jare
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
fittty:

Don't mind him jare

Why can't you people just stop being unneccesarily rude? Must I know every abbreviation? Well I didnt do post work study because I didnt have to my wife is british and thats a shorter route!!!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

And you Mr Knowitall. The correct way to say that is : "You said you studied/are studying in the UK,how come you don‘t know what PSW(post study work) IS!!... You can't bloody use Don't and Was together!! Present and past tense together mshew..bet you didnt know I could be nasty too...
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by topsyking: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
Morayo747:

And you Mr Knowitall. The correct way to say that is : "You said you studied/are studying in the UK,how come you don‘t know what PSW(post study work) IS!!... You can't bloody use Don't and Was together!! Present and past tense together mshew..bet you didnt know I could be nasty too...
Atleast, he cut u redhanded..many of u will come here and claim to be in uk whereas its all lies..who una dey deceive..urselves..if u had study in UK,..U shld av known the meanin of PSW...God save u my post was hidden..if u see am, u for dey cry now
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
Please,you guys should stop critizising one another and give necessary information so others can learn.

@poster,from what have been hearing so far i think western europe countries are quite okay to study and work.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
topsyking:
Atleast, he cut u redhanded..many of u will come here and claim to be in uk whereas its all lies..who una dey deceive..urselves..if u had study in UK,..U shld av known the meanin of PSW...God save u my post was hidden..if u see am, u for dey cry now

Ok Sir call me +4420******* thats my direct line at work...abi you no sabi international dialing codes again Decieve what?? Joker.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
Morayo747:

Ok Sir call me +442074564xxx thats my direct line at work...abi you no sabi international dialing codes again Decieve what?? Joker.

This bro is pretty funny,on what issue he should call you for? You better remove ur number ...uhm,hope u've never been a victim before. Anyway,who knows!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by topsyking: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
Morayo747:

Ok Sir call me +442074564826 thats my direct line at work...abi you no sabi international dialing codes again Decieve what?? Joker.
ok..we don hear, u for real..very deep voice,.I fear dat voice of urs o...u be bouncer..u sound like a giant....lol
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
topsyking:
ok..we don hear, u for real..very deep voice,.I fear dat voice of urs o...u be bouncer..u sound like a giant....lol

Lol.. actually I'm not.I work as an IT Consultant...was just trying to keep my voice on a low low as it's open plan office..

Can someone tell me how to delete my number?...come to think of it its stupid.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Alaafialoro(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
Morayo747:

Lol... I might ve written it the wrong way,but I succeeded in exposing ur dirty ‘yansh‘,mr-my-wife-is-british. I don‘t care if you are a professor in English laguage or not,just don‘t come here and talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

Lol... I might ve written it the wrong way,but I succeeded in exposing ur dirty ‘yansh‘,mr-my-wife-is-british. I don‘t care if you are a professor in English laguage or not,just don‘t come here and talk rubbish.

Ok sir..
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Chei Naija people dey beef ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

gringringrin no one is 100% perfect. lets keep moving peace.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Alaafialoro(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
Morayo747:

Ok sir..
Now this is called ‘politeness‘. No beefing,bro.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by Alaafialoro(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
Demaejy:
gringringrin no one is 100% perfect. lets keep moving peace.
Alright,sir.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study and work In Europe? by topsyking: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
Now back to the topic..
I think south cyprus is a nice place to study..
Am in right morayo...demaj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Closure: Airlines, Cab Operators Anticipate Losses / Coronavirus: FAAN Issues Travel Advisory. / FG To Receive 802 Nigerian Returnees From Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.