Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Bigbrother Song By Kanye West (your View) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bigbrother Song By Kanye West (your View) (1195 Views)

Your Favourite Track On 'the Life Of Pablo' By Kanye West / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / I Sold My Soul To The Devil By Kanye West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigbrother Song By Kanye West (your View) by Skywalker5(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2008
I heard the song bigbrother by Kanye west which was like a tribute to Jayz. Good Song

How ever listening to the lyrics.I feel part of it sounds like a diss to me
For example

J a y an Ye so shy
Now he won't even step to his idol to say hi
Standing there like a mime
Let the chance pass by

I told Jay I did a song with cold play
Next thing I know he got a song with coldplay
Back in my mind I'm like damn, no way
Translate espanol
No way Jose

Back in my mind I'm like damn, no way
Translate espanol
No way Jose

My big brother was Bigs brother
So here's a few words from your kid brother
If you admire somebody you should go ahead and tell um
People never get the flowers while they could smell um

Speaking about the song in general.The beat and the lyrics sounds like a sad song

Thats just my own view,I would love to hear yours
Re: Bigbrother Song By Kanye West (your View) by coolboyapg: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2008
nice joint,props to jay z
Re: Bigbrother Song By Kanye West (your View) by shotster50(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2008
The song is about his relationship with Jay Z, One of my best Kanye West shit.
Re: Bigbrother Song By Kanye West (your View) by chamotex(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
It's not a diss song, just ackknowledging Jay as his Big bro, thats all. . . . .
Re: Bigbrother Song By Kanye West (your View) by shotster50(m): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2008
It wasnt a diss song kinda 'clear the air' song,
Re: Bigbrother Song By Kanye West (your View) by Zeta(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2008
i don't really fancy the idea of writing a song about a fello rapper like yourself when the rapper is still alive.
If Jay were dead then the song could like a tribute to him.And that would be cool.
Kanye tries in his songs.He talks about life in general(when it all falls down is a perfect example) not just the money,cars and chicks alone.
Re: Bigbrother Song By Kanye West (your View) by shotster50(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2008
Well I think he wanted Jay to know how he felt alive not when he dies. I guess its his way of showing appreciation.

(1) (Reply)

Opposite Of Adults Remake By 04kasibe / Over You Video - Efa Ft. Praiz + Seyi Shay [ Download ] / PREMIERE: Vector – Redefined + Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.