Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

2006 Summer Internship Program@ Accenture - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2006 Summer Internship Program@ Accenture (1543 Views)

2015 Addax Petroleum Summer Internship (APIP 2015) Apply HERE. / Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Accenture / Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2006 Summer Internship Program@ Accenture by diyobdw(f): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2006
From: olufemi.collins@accenture.com [mailto:olufemi.collins@accenture.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:14 AM
To: Lagos.Personnel.in.Lagos@accenture.com
Subject: 2006 Summer Internship Program

Dear ALL,

The time for summer internships is here again. I just want to let you know that we have started receiving requests from university students to do their internships in Accenture beginning from May. If you know any student who wishes be an intern, please ask him/her to submit request to Bayo in HR on or before April 26, 2006.

However, the following conditions apply:

i. An intending intern must be an undergraduate student (not postgraduate) of a recognized university either in Nigeria or abroad. . A particular effort is being made to attract students from our Nigerian universities to participate in the program, their session schedule permitting.

ii. Must be at least in the 2nd year of course of study

iii. A student who has completed his/her course of study but awaiting result of final year examination or NYSC call up is NOT eligible.

iv. When requesting for Industrial Attachment, a student is required to attach an authorized Industrial Attachment/ Internship form with request.

v. In order to bring in the right caliber of interns, we plan to put applicants through an admission process. Criteria for evaluation will include school transcripts showing a cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above, essay writing and interviews.

vi. Successful interns should be prepared to work in any part of the country where Accenture has projects.

Thanks
Femi

NOTE:THIS IS PASSING ON INFORMATION I CONSIDER USEFUL.I AM IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO THE SENDER .
[center]Good luck[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Have Any Info On The Sale Of Mass Communication Unilag Pg School Forms? / Ministry Of External Affairs / Lufthansa/ Air France / Fosad Consulting Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.