Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? (21135 Views)

Poll: Yes or no?

Yes: 75% (78 votes)
No: 25% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Miss Stephanie Adaralegbe / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man / Can a Black man Be Racist Towards Fellow Blacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2008
you people have spoiled this thread finish.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by darfur(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2008
nwando:

you people have spoiled this thread finish.

dem nova finish yet. just come back here in 2 days and you'll see three more pages of fire grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Leilah(f): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 1:57am On Feb 19, 2008
I sincerely believe you are bi-polar.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Leilah(f): 2:12am On Feb 19, 2008
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 19, 2008
Leilah:

lady, plz go back to your abusive husband. . . thought by now, he'd have suffocated you with his breath**roll eye** or go back to your cave and think of more rough, sensual escapade to tell NL. .
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Uche2nna(m): 5:09am On Feb 19, 2008
Vintage Nairaland.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is there a place where peeps on Nairaland meet other than this forum? If not somebody should explain to me how some people seem to be expending so much emotions here when it is just supposed to be an online thingy. Kind of drama I read here want to make me think that this is some sort of reality show undecided
And people remenber a lot  shocked I can see some posts referencing other posts that were made as far back as 2006  shocked

Most people on NL seem to be walking around with a chip on thier shoulder cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2008
Uche, you're here too? I don't believe you have a short memory either. tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Blatant: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2008
You are mentioning me on behalf of TOH? The difference between you two is that unlike you,she hasn't let a whiteman jizz on her face for money. Ode. . . . .you don try learn meaning of "disparaging"-half-baked mediocrity.

Anyanma
bad thing no good o
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2008
Uche2nna:

And people remenber a lot  shocked I can see some posts referencing other posts that were made as far back as 2006  shocked
It is easy. Take your time to read all your previous posts.  grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by oluomok(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2008
[b]There is nothing wrong in marring an english person. the only problem there is our our menatality.
Some afriacn guy are so traditional, such person may have problem with that.
We are now living in a civilized world were education,marketing etc as brought every one together, in that case understading matters alot for it takes a knowing to make a going in life.
Note: Nigerian guy can get into such relationship if their is money and that alone as divert is vision, infact his happiness and marital peace will depends on wht she has to offer and that will not lead then noway execpt the land of discomfort and divoce
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2008
Please what's Oluomok saying?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by xammy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2008
As for me, it don't matter bcuz we are all BLACK when the light goes off
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Uche2nna(m): 2:11am On Feb 20, 2008
R-Dynamite:

Please what's Oluomok saying?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U no fit read again grin

Olumorock is saying, ehm, he is trying to say, ehhhmm, I believe he is implying that , ehmmmm ,scratching my head abeg Olumo come explain wetin u dey yarn
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Uche2nna(m): 2:13am On Feb 20, 2008
pahtahkee:

It is easy. Take your time to read all your previous posts. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dont think I have that kind of time ooooooo grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2008
pahtahkee:

Ode cheesy cheesy You no get shame!. Shameless Igbo goat. Everything na typo to you. Myopic brain sized fool.

Can you even reason at all? I told you are not fit for an intelligent discourse, so what else befits your status other than throwing yabbing around. Unfortunately to you, you see it as the acumen of intelligence. Bloody goat. grin

I don marry shay? Abeg post my name on this forum, if you get my wedding pictures add am join. Mendacious oaf cheesy

Asiwin tongue

The goddamn problem with you is this!! You obviously reason like a juvenile, but we all know you're an old man. You're accusing me of being unfit for an intelligent discourse and also for "throwing yabbing" around undecided

I am perplexed by your moronic views all the time!! You came into the thread and without even contributing on the topic at hand you went ahead insulting your papa and at the same time believing you were insulting me. But your stupidity has gotten you blinded to the extent that you failed to see the contradictions in your posts here.

You're foolishly claiming to be intelligent but your first post was an insult directed at me that has nothing to do with the thread's topic. Because of old wounds i inflicted your poor soul cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So how come i am the one throwing yabbis around? shameless dog!

I didn't know your foolishness has gotten to the level of asking me your name and wedding pics on a public forum!! Pathetic useless piece of smegma tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2008
morenike09:

Please, help me ask him o. . .

@romeo
let my identity be withheld. . . you claim you're intellect or you claim pahtahkee is is not intelligent. . . so which trait of intelligence are you showing now?

I know he's your friend but it's fine with me

He started the "intellectuality and intelligence" stuff and i did not claim and i am not claiming to be more intelligent than any
If you really know me like u said then you should know that i hate oppresion
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by pahtahkee: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2008
romeo:

I am perplexed by your moronic views all the time!! You came into the thread and without even contributing on the topic at hand you went ahead insulting your papa and at the same time believing you were insulting me. But your stupidity has gotten you blinded to the extent that you failed to see the contradictions in your posts here.

Perplexed:
[list]
[li]bewildered; puzzled[/li]
[li]To confuse or trouble with uncertainty or doubt[/li]
[li]To make confusedly intricate; complicate[/li]
[/list]

So going by your sentence; You are puzzled/confused/ bewildered/ troubled/ complicated/ by my idiotic views!

See why I do not bother to hold a discourse with you. How can you be disturbed or confused by moronic views going by your statement that I am stupid to you Must you punish yourself with English above your comprehension? You have nothing upstairs other than your stupid igbo rantings.

I was duly watching the topic from afar and not until you came with your igbo rantings on this topic, that was when the thread derailed. And knowing you to be nothing but an igbo tribalism bigot, I came out on you. Trust me, I have not even started with you yet!
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2008
"Can you even reason at all? I told you are not fit for an intelligent discourse, so what else befits your status other than throwing yabbing around. Unfortunately to you, you see it as the acumen of intelligence"

grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2008
pahtahkee:

Perplexed
[list]
[li]bewildered; puzzled[/li]
[li]To confuse or trouble with uncertainty or doubt[/li]
[li]To make confusedly intricate; complicate[/li]
[/list]

So going by your sentence; You are puzzled/confused/ bewildered/ troubled/ complicated/ by my idiotic views!

See why I do not bother to hold a discourse with you. How can you be disturbed or confused by moronic views going by your statement that I am stupid to you Must you punish yourself with English above your comprehension? You have nothing upstairs other than your stupid igbo rantings.

I was duly watching the topic from afar and not until you came with your igbo rantings on this topic, that was when the thread derailed. And knowing you to be nothing but an igbo tribalism bigot, I came out on you. Trust me, I have not even started with you yet!

The above in bold clearly shows that you're indeed an empty barrel, I knew what i was writing when i said perplexed!!
English teacher tell me what is wrong in that statement? to be puzzled by someones idiotic view is now a big statement?

Perplexed = puzzle, mystify, bewilder, confound
Puzzled= To ponder over a problem in an effort to understand it

Empty barrels make bigger noise!! shameless Idiot tongue, You're not ashamed of yourself? you started waiting for me since 2006 and you're still threatening to start with me cheesy

I will still inflict another wound on your poor soul, idiot
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2008
R-Dynamite:

"Can you even reason at all? I told you are not fit for an intelligent discourse, so what else befits your status other than throwing yabbing around. Unfortunately to you, you see it as the acumen of intelligence"

grin grin grin

dnt mind if i ask, just what exactly did pahtahkee do to you?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2008
morenike09:

dnt mind if i ask, just what exactly did pahtahkee do to you?

Never had a problem with him. What's the matter?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
R-Dynamite:

Never had a problem with him. What's the matter?

LOL. . . .nothing o. . .so i guess the quote is either directed at mr.4 or at juliet's love?
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by 4Him(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2008
oluomok:

[b]There is nothing wrong in marring an english person. the only problem there is our our menatality.
Some afriacn guy are so traditional, such person may have problem with that.
We are now living in a civilized world were education,marketing etc as brought every one together, in that case understading matters alot for it takes a knowing to make a going in life.
Note: Nigerian guy can get into such relationship if their is money and that alone as divert is vision, infact his happiness and marital peace will depends on wht she has to offer and that will not lead then noway execpt the land of discomfort and divoce

Best post of the yr nominee.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2008
morenike09:

LOL. . . .nothing o. . .so i guess the quote is either directed at mr.4 or at juliet's love?

The post was what Pataki wrote to "Juliet's love" indeed grin Found the content very funny but mean tho' wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2008
4Him:

Best post of the yr nominee.

Are you the host? grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by henry007(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2008
is this a racist thread ? bad idea cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by RDynamite(f): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
henry007:

You came late. We're now talking about 4Him's award. cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by tpia: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2008
where is ysvkc [OP] sef?

una don scare am away.

yvskc- hmmm, you never even reach naija yet, you don withdraw for naija peeps.

Expect more of the same back home o. smiley
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 21, 2008
henry007:

abeg, maybe if you didnt stay way long enough you'll know what's going on tongue

tpia:

una don scare am away.
yvskc- hmmm, you never even reach naija yet, you don withdraw for naija peeps.

LMAO. . .abi o

romeo:

If you really know me like u said then you should know that i hate oppression

ok oh, lil romeo. but the last i heard of romeo. . . .he was buried with juliet. . .it was a sad day indeed. . .so were you resurrected or what? grin abeg, plz, the ghost of romeo, depart from NL and stop this irrelevant posting to the topic. . .thanks
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by romeo(m): 1:39am On Feb 21, 2008
morenike09:

ok oh, little romeo. but the last i heard of romeo. . . .he was buried with juliet. . .it was a sad day indeed. . .so were you resurrected or what? grin abeg, plz, the ghost of romeo, depart from Nairaland and stop this irrelevant posting to the topic. . .thanks

I can see you want to join the train of insults on this thread but i will ignore you completely, together with dynamite. I do not have anything against either of you for now, but if you continue picking on me i will surely open your page
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 21, 2008
romeo:

I can see you want to join the train of insults on this thread but i will ignore you completely, together with dynamite. I do not have anything against either of you for now, but if you continue picking on me i will surely open your page
romeo romeo, before i further reply you, i want to know if this was a threat. . .its a yes or no question. i sincerely hope i dnt get a snide comment as a reply. you see, i dnt take lightly to threats. so plz, do honestly reply. . . will get back at you once you reply wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladoja Finally Affirms Lekan Balogun As Next Olubadan / Olubadan, Adetunji Saliu Celebrates 91st Birthday (Photos) / Why Do Africans Have Foreign Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.