Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

How To Deal With An Atheist Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Deal With An Atheist Child (7468 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by cyrexx: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
WOW. Thats one big mighty slap. Reminds me of Oyedepo slapping the witchcraft out of a girl.

Just that in this case, its rational independent thinking that got slapped out of the poor girl.

Too bad, she is still living under her mother's roof. She has to pretend to believe in the idea of god or get slapped.

Talk about freewill. Believe or burn.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by wiegraf: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
~Lovely~
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
cyrexx: WOW. Thats one big mighty slap. Reminds me of Oyedepo slapping the witchcraft out of a girl.

Just that in this case, its rational independent thinking that got slapped out of the poor girl.

Too bad, she is still living under her mother's roof. She has to pretend to believe in the idea of god or get slapped.

Talk about freewill. Believe or burn.

Religion works well with threats grin grin
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
wiegraf: ~Lovely~

Works like a charm!
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by onetrack(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
What's so unusual about this? This is the method that has been used for thousands of years!
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by tobechi20(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
Logicboy, did u recive such slap wen u initialy em....em....em.....
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
tobechi20: Logicboy, did u recive such slap wen u initialy em....em....em.....

Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by mazaje(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
Classic, Theist are so fearful. Religious beliefs are based mostly on fear. Its a cultural thing and a meme and most parents will like their kids to believe in what they believe in. The lady asked a simple question. . .Does god pay tuition and instead of answers she got a slap. . .LOL
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
mazaje: Classic, Theist are so fearful. Religious beliefs are based mostly on fear. Its a cultural thing and a meme and most parents will like their kids to believe in what they believe in. The lady asked a simple question. . .Does god pay tuition and instead of answers she got a slap. . .LOL

Fear is the tool of a tyrant and his minions

Yaweh is the tyrant and christians are the minions grin grin
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by wiegraf: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
On a semi-random note I came across a tv and it forced me to watch 'the island'. The beginning of the film, some mindless human/zombies working for some people dressed in all white. They were all waiting, being good, etc, with the hope of winning 'the lottery' and going to 'the island', the last paradise on earth (they were told some infection had wiped out most of humanity, and not to attempt leaving lest they get infected themselves). The were actually clones, and winning the lottery meant their death, as their organs were then harvested and used by their originals. The questioning clone eventually saves the day.
Synopsis here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_(2005_film)

Only the beginning of the film is relevant though. The many faces of brain-washing and control. And I surprise no angry religious groups over the lottery
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
wiegraf: On a semi-random note I came across a tv and it forced me to watch 'the island'. The beginning of the film, some mindless human/zombies working for some people dressed in all white. They were all waiting, being good, etc, with the hope of winning 'the lottery' and going to 'the island', the last paradise on earth (they were told some infection had wiped out most of humanity, and not to attempt leaving lest they get infected themselves). The were actually clones, and winning the lottery meant their death, as their organs were then harvested and used by their originals. The questioning clone eventually saves the day.
Synopsis here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_(2005_film)

Only the beginning of the film is relevant though. The many faces of brain-washing and control. And I surprise no angry religious groups over the lottery

I have watched the movie. It was super brainwashing. A lie repeated so much became the truth.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by wiegraf: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
Oos, double ost. My bad
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

I have watched the movie. It was super brainwashing. A lie repeated so much became the truth.

Is that even possible, @bolded?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

r, u kiddin me. I wait for Santa Every Christmas grin grin grin
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

r, u kiddin me. I wait for Santa Every Christmas grin grin grin

C'mon, you don't seriously believe that a lie can become the truth however many times it's told, do you?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

That is a common fact. You repeat a lie so much that some people will start believing it is the truth.

Question; who is the wisest man in the bible?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

That is a common fact. You repeat a lie so much that some people will start believing it is the truth.

Question; who is the wisest man in the bible?

"People start believing it's the truth" can never make a lie no matter how many times it's repeated the truth. What common fact?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

"People start believing it's the truth" can never make a lie no matter how many times it's repeated the truth. What common fact?

Look. That is the point. A lie is a lie but people will believe that it is true if repeated enough. No one is saying that a lie will become true. Claerly that is foolish. What we are saying is that a lie will be believed or perceived as true.

question; Who is the wisest man in the bible?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

Look. That is the point. A lie is a lie but people will believe that it is true if repeated enough. No one is saying that a lie will become true. Claerly that is foolish. What we are saying is that a lie will be believed or perceived as true.

question; Who is the wisest man in the bible?

What, you wanna play twenty questions?

Jesus was. Want mine? Have you ever read the Bible?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by wiegraf: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
cheesy
See this jobless godfull troll looking to pick a fight on such a nice day. Let's start with an easy one

Jesus' mother was a virgin

Your move, good ser...
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by wiegraf: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ihe, where did you go? Now I have to leave dammit!
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by cyrexx: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
Back on the topic of this thread, why shd a mother giver her daughter such a dirty slap for questioning a fairy tale such as this.....

Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
wiegraf: @ihe, where did you go? Now I have to leave dammit!

Sorry, couldn't hang around just then. grin

Yeah, Jesus's mother was a v, what about it?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by manmustwac(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
And that is exactly how all our nairaland theists will behave when faced with questions by their children that they can't answer about the existence of God. They'll answer with threats verbal abuse and slaps undecided sad
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
manmustwac: And that is exactly how all our nairaland theists will behave when faced with questions by their children that they can't answer about the existence of God. They'll answer with threats verbal abuse and slaps undecided sad

^^^^
This comment was paid for and endorsed by Athiest haters of Niaraland who pay atheists like Manmustwacc to speak against atheism and other atheists.

angry angry angry

Most atheists here have always condmened violence without hesitation. We use words.

I would debate my child and show him or her why I dont believe in god.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

^^^^
This comment was paid for and endorsed by Athiest haters of Niaraland who pay atheists like Manmustwacc to speak against atheism and other atheists.

angry angry angry

Most atheists here have always condmened violence without hesitation. We use words.

I would debate my child and show him or her why I dont believe in god.

@bolded, make I hear am grin Debate ko convince ni Lol
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Sorry, unlike you, I dont believe in forcing god or even atheism on people.

The best I can do is show the flaws of religion and leave them to decide whether they become religious or not
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
QUESTION - how did sampson kill 1,000,000 philistines with a donkeys jaw-bone grin

JAW-BONE OF A GROWN-A.S.S JEWISH-SPARTACUS DONKEY

WRESTLING OIL IN GENEROUS QUANTITIES
14 As he approached Lehi, the Philistines came to meet him, shouting in triumph. And then the Spirit of GOD came on him with great power. The ropes on his arms fell apart like flax on fire; the thongs slipped off his hands.

AVERAGE PHILISTINE SOLDIER - One Beefed-up South-side Mofo!

AVERAGE PHILISTINE WEAPON OF CHOICE

Multiplied by 1,000,000 divided by 24hrs shocked shocked shocked shocked nigguh pur leaaase shocked shocked that is 83.3 seconds per kill. is u crazy, is u on some jamaican shyte!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by cyrexx: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

seriously and honestly, Ihedinobi, how would you react if your grown up child announces to you that she find the claims of christianity unbelievable.

Will you slap her?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sorry, unlike you, I dont believe in forcing god or even atheism on people.

The best I can do is show the flaws of religion and leave them to decide whether they become religious or not

Like hell you do! grin
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Like hell you do! grin

Trolololollolol

Keep on trolling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? / 26 One Liners About God / Interview With Joagbaje - His Perspective On Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.