Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs (14225 Views)

. / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by juliebest(f): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
The Power of positive thinking
The richest man in Babylon
Rich dad, poor dad
Think and Grow rich
See you at the top
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Niiade(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
Besto:
my guy more ororo to ur elbow.
Seriously fates lies in ur hands and GOD.

I truly hope you didnt go to school, since your fate lies in God's hands you shouldn't be doing anything with your life.
We know GOD reigns. Post is simple read it again haba.

Rich Dad Poor Dad
Richest man in babylon
The parable of a dollar
The power of habit: why we do what we do.
7 habits of highly effective people ( hope i am correct)

I would look out for some of the books listed here lovely thread
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by greaterlove(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2012
vichofu: Acres Of Diamond.......dis is a master peice......
acres of diamond is a really great book. sometimes i wonder how some of these classics have a better effect than the recent motivational books.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Philolos: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2012
For those in the process or already pursuing a technology venture of some sort:

The Four Steps to the Epiphany by Steven G. Blank
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Besto(m): 3:47am On Nov 26, 2012
Niiade:

I truly hope you didnt go to school, since your fate lies in God's hands you shouldn't be doing anything with your life.
We know GOD reigns. Post is simple read it again haba.

Rich Dad Poor Dad
Richest man in babylon
The parable of a dollar
The power of habit: why we do what we do.
7 habits of highly effective people ( hope i am correct)

I would look out for some of the books listed here lovely thread
i rili hoped u shuda read and asimiltated well b4 punching the reply button
''hand'' was termed as 1's effort lyk (basic skulin,ryt senses,e.t.c) plus baba God..
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by manosteel(m): 4:42am On Nov 26, 2012
Your best time now by Joel. O.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Niiade(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2012
Besto:
i rili hoped u shuda read and asimiltated well b4 punching the reply button
''hand'' was termed as 1's effort lyk (basic skulin,ryt senses,e.t.c) plus baba God..

Confused does that still answer the ideals of this thread..........
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by TheMan3: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2012
mine.
, rich dad, poor dad, The Bible
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Eefhay: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2012
why u dey stress urself check these ones out
Irin ke rindo ninu Igbo Irunmole
Ajagunmale
Maalu ati Ijapa
Ijapa ologbon ewe....
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2012
See how few the business books readers are on NL, if this was some tribal war thread, I would have woken up to see page 16 or more. It's really pathetic.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2012
The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco

2 Likes

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by 1313(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2012
Please look for these few Books and add if you don't have it already: the Jewish Phenomenon by Steven Silbeger( it will turn on ur Drive for achievment). The Monk who sold his Ferrari. The Young Enterpreneurs Guide to starting and runing a business by Steve Morris.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by mirage(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2012
1.The Holy BIBLE/QURAN

2.The Greatest Salesman in the World-Og Mandino

3.Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do -Robert H. Schuller

4.Why We Want You to be Rich-Donald J. Trump and Robert Kiyosaki

5.Think and Grow Rich-Napoleon Hill

6.As A Man Thinketh-James Allen
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Uchmonia(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2012
I thank u all for the your great contribution. At least i've some list of book that i will add to my lab. Instead of buy christimans cloths, i suggest you use the money and get some of this book for yourself and empower yourself because it never a weast. My own contribution is YOU CAN WIN. By SHIV KHERA tnx[/font]I thank u all for the your great contribution. At least i've some list of book that i will add to my lab. Instead of buy christimans cloths, i suggest you use the money and get some of this book for yourself and empower yourself because it never a weast. My own contribution is YOU CAN WIN. By SHIV KHERA tnx
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by wales2007(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
Here are some of the books I can remember for now.

1. Automatic Wealth by Michael Masterson.
2. Multiple Sources of Income by Robert G. Allen

I would keep you posted.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by afm4ever(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
It has been noted down i will try and buy some of them and add to d one i have thanks y'all
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Ganys: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
gboss4sure: The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
This Book really Changed My Life....
DeMarco is a Bomb!!!!
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by innocentchuks(m): 12:45am On Nov 27, 2012
[quote
author=ebamma 3]In my own opinion,i don't think reading books can make
you are better or more successful enterpreneur,if the writers of those
books practised what the preach the will be the richest men in the
world,[/quote]

thats ur opinion but check this out "every man who knows how to read has it in his power to magnify himself,to multiply the ways in which he exists,to make his life full,significant,and interesting."Aldous Huxley. "it is chiefly through books that we enjoy intercourse wit superior minds..in the best books,great men talk to us,give us their most precious thoughts,and pour their souls into ours.God be thanked for books.they are the voices of the distant and the dead,and make us heirs of the spiritual life of past ages.books are true levelers.they give to all,who will faithfully use them,the society,the spiritual presence,of the best and greatest of our race."William Ellery Channing. if u are not reading better start it helps a lot. a reader is a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by OXYZ: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2012
Most of these books are interesting but getting them is a challenge. I was looking for a book E-Myth by Micheal Garber.I went round Lagos to no avail.Can anyone suggest bookshop where these books are available at a cheap price.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by dejiyusuf: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
OXYZ: Most of these books are interesting but getting them is a challenge. I was looking for a book E-Myth by Micheal Garber.I went round Lagos to no avail.Can anyone suggest bookshop where these books are available at a cheap price.
success digest book shop should do justice.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by OXYZ: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2012
deji yusuf:
success digest book shop should do j
ustice.

where is the bookshop located?
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by dejiyusuf: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2012
OXYZ:

where is the bookshop located?
Vist www . Successdigestdaily . Com for more info sir.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Hifortune(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
deji yusuf: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People.
Rich Dad Poor Dad.
Think And Grow Rich.

Yes, I subscribe to this list. I have read them. Go read them plus your Bible then you are there on top.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by ayandee: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
For all your book needs, contact booksmart ventures. We deliver at your doorstep. Simply call or send a text to 08029440614 stating book title and your location. We will indicate the price and deliver to you. Payment is made on delivery. Try us today! Some of our collections include:

Why we want you to be rich
5oth Law by 50 cent
Rules of life
Rules of Work
Rules of Management
48 laws of power
7 habits of highly effective people
eat that frog
chickensoup for the soul
Art of seduction
Art of War
Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince
21 irrefutable laws of leadership by John Maxwell
An enemy called Average by John Mason
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by eksammy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
7 books of Moses cheesy grin

Some people speak because they have something to say, others talk because they have to say something wink

I guess the latter describes me here....but i had to say something cos I enjoyed this thread.

Try...Eze goes to School cheesy
One week One Trouble undecided
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by dejiyusuf: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2012
Goal! By brian Tracy Very good!
(got some cool ebooks just like the 4Hour work by tim feriss and others call on me and i will give you No. 080 28 13 90 38)
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by sdymanagers(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Do you still need the names of more books aside the ones that have been named? cool
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Emmy9ite(m): 6:00am On Jan 18, 2013
sdymanagers: Do you still need the names of more books aside the ones that have been named? cool
sure. I am never tired of learning and growing. I've gotten many of those listed here.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by DrEva(m): 6:21am On Jan 18, 2013
THE HOLY BIBLE! Here you'll get wisdom directly from the source.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by sdymanagers(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
Read "Millionaire by 26" by Ken Hayashi
Emmy9ite: sure. I am never tired of learning and growing. I've gotten many of those listed here.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by LBanks(m): 12:39am On Jan 20, 2013
ebamma 3: In my own opinion,i don't think reading books can make you are better or more successful enterpreneur,if the writers of those books practised what the preach the will be the richest men in the world,
I dont believe in your idea. For me personally those motivational books are what shifted my mentality from an employee mentality to an entrepreneur's mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mfumu Arnold Kufulula, Congo Prince Talks To Blackwash / Dangote, Ibeto: Battle For Cement Market / Access Bank Limit On International Transactions On Pos And Internet Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.