Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section (24384 Views)

The Romance Section Creative Team 2013 / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

Why are you getting so defensive?

It must be true then...
You think that was a serious post? Hint: when someone uses emoticons in a post they are sarcastic.

Stoopid bush man. Go Bleep a donkey
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 15, 2012
Not again undecided
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by abiL2: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2012
pleep: You think that was a serious post? Hint: when someone uses emoticons in a post they are sarcastic.

Stoopid bush man. Go Bleep a donkey

Again I ask..

abiL*:

Why are you getting so defensive?

It must be true then...
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2012
i ask again...

pleep:
Go Bleep a donkey Stoopid bush man.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by abiL2: 1:03am On Nov 15, 2012
pleep: i ask again...

That ain't a question. That's a statement.

Thanks for proving your stûpidity. Foôl!

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 1:04am On Nov 15, 2012
We have a word 'abiL' in annang... it means donkey fucker.

now leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by onila(f): 1:05am On Nov 15, 2012
pleep: i ask again...

shes some dirty Yoruba lady

yr surprise how a girl can be so raw

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by abiL2: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2012
pleep: We have a word 'abiL' in annang... it means donkey fucker.

now leave me alone.

You better don't let me start on you. You'll regret it.

You want a girl to whoop your aśs abi? Go and sleep joor!.. you headless baboon!
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2012
onila: shes some dirty Yoruba lady

Thats a girl? i thought it was a dude. AbiL go take a douche before that donkey gets you pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by abiL2: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2012
onila: shes some dirty Yoruba lady

Your own isn't today. My other ID has been blocked. I'll save your asś-whooping in a cooler, for next time.

Odabo! kiss
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by abiL2: 1:09am On Nov 15, 2012
pleep: Thats a girl? i thought it was a dude. AbiL go take a douche before that donkey gets you pregnant.

Come again? You primary school drop-out!
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 1:13am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

Your own isn't today. My other ID has been blocked. I'll save your asś-whooping in a cooler, for next time.

Odabo! kiss
leave onila alone, you only have so many holes we can penetrate. I've got your mouth.. the donkeys got your snatch. Do you want onila to take the strap-on to your a$$? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by onila(f): 1:13am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

Odabo! kiss
go and wash yr pant, Yoruba babe!

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by abiL2: 1:15am On Nov 15, 2012
pleep: leave onila alone, you only have so many holes we can penetrate. I've got your mouth.. the donkeys got your snatch. Do you want onila to take the strap-on to your a$$? undecided

*yawns*

Do yourself a favour and bore off!

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 15, 2012
Hmm undecided
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by tellwsdom: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2012
Can't u gurls act like a real Gurl fr once, even as we all know u all are a disgrace to humanity angryangry
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2012
AbiL is a dirty Yoruba donkey fucker. Dance for her deliverance

3 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by abiL2: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2012
tellwsdom: Can't u gurls act like a real Gurl fr once, even as we all know u all are a disgrace to humanity angryangry

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 15, 2012
onila:

Yoruba bit.hes=abil, its modella
First off, I'm not an Yoruba. Secondly, shut your stinky trap and stop trying to get noticed, b!tch.

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 3:01am On Nov 15, 2012
Smh
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by 190theclown: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin @Onila!!
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by fasttrack(m): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2012
LastApostle: Mynd is less intelligent than sexkillz.

He thinks nairaland is kid corner. Too full of himself but though that's got to do with his age.
I see the dude as slow n silly. His comments are always almost totally OP, mynd get a job n spend less hours on naiaraland
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 12:57am On Nov 16, 2012
^ what does OP mean? how old is this kid anyway?
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by fasttrack(m): 1:04am On Nov 16, 2012
pleep: ^ what does OP mean? how old is this kid anyway?
Off Point, G, how the heck does that correlate wif my age. Am 20years old undecided
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 1:31am On Nov 16, 2012
no i mean mynd 44
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2012
fasttrack:
Off Point, G, how the heck does that correlate wif my age. Am 20years old undecided

You seem somewhat familiar have I met you before?

Dude get on with your life cos I couldn't care less what you think of me
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 5:12am On Nov 16, 2012
pleep: no i mean mynd 44
This guy definitely knows how to get out of a fix
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
same thing with shollypopz

i dont think i like her either undecided undecided
love u too cool
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 5:34am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
This guy definitely knows how to get out of a fix
How the hell was that a fix?

LastApostle: Mynd is less intelligent than sexkillz.

He thinks nairaland is kid corner. Too full of himself but though that's got to do with his age.
This ^ is the reason why i asked how old you were. Nairaland needs to grow a damn brain. I feel like i am operating on a higher plane of understanding than you guys.

i have to spell everything out to you ppl as if you were little kids.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 16, 2012
pleep: How the hell was that a fix? how old are you 44

i really hate it how im soooooooo much smarter than everyone here. This is the reason why i asked how old you were. Nairaland needs to grow a damn brain.
LMAO!! Too many delusional looking apes on NL, smh!

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 5:44am On Nov 16, 2012
pleep:

This ^ is the reason why i asked how old you were. Nairaland needs to grow a damn brain. I feel like i am operating on a higher plane of understanding than you guys.

i have to spell everything out to you ppl as if you were little kids.
You know when the Bible spoke about confusion in the enemy's camp, this is the Nairaland version of that
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 5:45am On Nov 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! Too many delusional looking apes on NL, smh!
Apes who think they know all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / this is too funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.