Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section (24385 Views)

The Romance Section Creative Team 2013 / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 6:33am On Nov 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! Too many delusional looking apes on NL, smh!
well im not saying im smarter than physics or the politics section posters. But you romance section niggas.. i cant even communicate with you guys without someone getting confused.

Look at the last page or two of this thread.. its like i'm talking to r.etards.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2012
pleep: well im not saying im smarter than physics or the politics section posters. But you romance section niggas.. i cant even communicate with you guys without someone getting confused.

Well, if u were more articulate, people wouldn't have such a hard time understanding ur post.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 6:46am On Nov 16, 2012
haha. ok.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by EzePromoe: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
I don't like myself angry
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by jodam: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
pleep: How the hell was that a fix?

This ^ is the reason why i asked how old you were. Nairaland needs to grow a damn brain. I feel like i am operating on a higher plane of understanding than you guys.

i have to spell everything out to you ppl as if you were little kids.

My friend, will you STFU, and stop ranting.
You are disturbing my work!
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by jodam: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! Too many delusional looking apes on NL, smh!

Tell me something I haven't heard.
Seen that THANG before?

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by jodam: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
pleep: well im not saying im smarter than physics or the politics section posters. But you romance section niggas.. i cant even communicate with you guys without someone getting confused.

How won't we get confused, when even you parents can't understand you verbally let alone of printed communication.
Listen to yourself, tell me, are you not confused.
Don't blame anyone here for you loss!
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by ayobase(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
slimchi2k2: @jodam
yes they are my favourite,the reason i used to be here always,also
IDOWUOGBO she always ready to fight,but very funny,ful of wisdom if she want to used it
LEFULEFUL dis guy is another thing in nl very funny
CROWN PRINCE thesame
REALITY101 thesame
many of them,i love nl more than many things,nl funny world,hard to open my facebook,but missin nl is like missin happiness
but no reason to dislike anyone

I like em those.
That number one na ring leader!
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by ayobase(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pleep or blee.p, u need to start respecting yourself o!
U are being warned!
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
ayobase: Pleep or blee.p, u need to start respecting yourself o!
U are being warned!
Abeg leave that guy jorh.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 3:26am On Nov 17, 2012
I love how 65 dumb niggas emerged as soon as i called Nairaland stupid. You say i'm not articulate...
Mynd_44:
Abeg leave that guy jorh.
Then what the hell is this? This nigga managed to misspell broken English.

ayobase: Pleep or blee.p, u need to start respecting yourself o!
U are being warned!
What are you going to do, tell the holy spirit to consume me with 'fia'? If any more of you Nairaland dumbasses pop up i will stomp your fuckin' face in. #whack a' mole

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 17, 2012
pleep: I love how 65 dumb niggas emerged as soon as i called Nairaland stupid. You say i'm not articulate... Then what the hell is this? This nigga managed to misspell broken English.

What are you going to do, tell the holy spirit to consume me with 'fia'? If any more of you Nairaland dumbasses pop up i will stomp your fuckin' face in. #whack a' mole
How did he misspell broken English?? Are u sure u're okay??

No need to stomp anyone's face, we don't want our face looking like yours.

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 17, 2012
jodam:

Tell me something I haven't heard.
Seen that THANG before?
Yep, not a good looking brother.

Is this who I think it is?? grin grin grin
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 3:53am On Nov 17, 2012
pleep: I love how 65 dumb niggas emerged as soon as i called Nairaland stupid. You say i'm not articulate... Then what the hell is this? This nigga managed to misspell broken English.

Lmao@ misspell pigin English. Please correct me
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 4:46am On Nov 17, 2012
First off shollypopz aka shimexx get off my dyck, i dont know you. Stop trying to talk to me. ok? Jorh

wink
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 4:49am On Nov 17, 2012
pleep: First off shollypopz aka shimexx get off my dyck, i dont know you. Stop trying to talk to me. ok? Jorh

wink

okay so I ignored your intelligent ärse enough.

Please correct my pidgin. I need to know what I got wrong there
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 4:53am On Nov 17, 2012
Your fine bro, pidgin has no rules. jorh

But seriously... myndd 44 is the only one who should be trying to E-beef with me. cuz hes the only one i talked trash about... this has nothing to do with the rest of you.

Especially shollypops... we had our little e-beef like 7 months ago... why are u tying to revive it? get a life i don't know you.

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 4:57am On Nov 17, 2012
pleep: Your fine bro, pidgin has no rules. jorh

But seriously... myndd 44 is the only one who should be trying to E-beef with me. cuz hes the only one i talked trash about... this has nothing to do with the rest of you.

Especially shollypops... we had our little e-beef like 7 months ago... why are u tying to revive it. get a life i don't know you.
Go back to bed. Seriously.

You have a better chance of winning a boxing fight against Tyson when he was in his prime than getting that e-fight you want against me
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 17, 2012
pleep: First off shollypopz aka shimexx get off my dyck, i dont know you. Stop trying to talk to me. ok? Jorh
wink

I'm not singling u out to talk to, I'm quoting u cos u keep making general statements about peeps on this thread and those that visit romance section often.

I'm supposedly Shymmex and gay, so it's quite understandable why I'm "on" ur dyck! Silly ape!

4 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 5:00am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Go back to bed. Seriously.

You have a better chance of winning a boxing fight against Tyson when he was in his prime than getting that e-fight you want against me
haha, i was actually respecting the fact that you weren't trying to e-beef. I shouldn't have expected you to understand. wink
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 17, 2012
pleep: How the hell was that a fix? how old are you 44

i really hate it how im soooooooo much smarter than everyone here. This is the reason why i asked how old you were. Nairaland needs to grow a damn brain.

This is you, isn't it??

2 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 5:02am On Nov 17, 2012
pleep: haha, i was actually respecting the fact that you weren't trying to e-beef. I shouldn't have expected you to understand. wink

**yawns**
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 5:06am On Nov 17, 2012
Shollypopz looking through the post logs on page 5, i don't see that first post anywhere except in your quote.

As for the second quote, its quite true. As evidenced by my recent dialouge with mynd 44.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 5:07am On Nov 17, 2012
pleep: Shollypopz looking through the post logs on page 5, i don't see that first post anywhere except in your quote.

As for the second quote, its quite true. As evidenced by my recent dialouge with mynd 44.
Pleep is so smart.

smh.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Pleep is so smart.

smh.
Lol, a very smart and handsome ape! grin grin
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 5:14am On Nov 17, 2012
^ok shimmex.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 5:16am On Nov 17, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol, a very smart and handsome ape! grin grin
Well I can't argue with that.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by UjSizzle(f): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2012
I suppose romance section idea of having fun is the constant e-beef i keep seeing here. Smh
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 6:09am On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle: I suppose romance section idea of having fun is the constant e-beef i keep seeing here. Smh
It is like food to some people. They can't do without it
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by UjSizzle(f): 6:11am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is like food to some people. They can't do without it

you mean like u ryt?
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 6:18am On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:

you mean like u ryt?
I don't even remember the people I diss not to talk of beef them.

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by UjSizzle(f): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't even remember the people I diss not to talk of beef them.

hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / this is too funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.