Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? (634 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? by charlsecy4(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2012
I was wondering in what nature we would appear in Heaven or Hell? What would be the look of our face? Would it be the same as the one we carried while on earth? What about our height, our gait, and all others?
Re: What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2012
charlsecy4: I was wondering in what nature we would appear in Heaven or Hell? What would be the look of our face? Would it be the same as the one we carried while on earth? What about our height, our gait, and all others?
YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL wink
Re: What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? by charlsecy4(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL wink
grin tongue lipsrsealed cool cheesy smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2012

sure feels like it in these last days grin

Hell coming to meet earth , no doubt.
Re: What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? by ijawkid(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2012

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha....

Abi??.....

Nigeria is really HELL....

1 Like

Re: What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? by pastormustwacc: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
This Nigeria na hell fire already, if you wish to descend into a hotter hell, na your business be that.
What form? We shall be like Angels - with 6 dimensional forms i think, dont mind me, just being looney.

1 Like

Re: What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? by charlsecy4(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2012
pastormustwacc: This Nigeria na hell fire already...

[size=15]Nigeria is NEVER Hell!!! All the sufferings in this world in one place is "heavenly" compared to the BEST place in Hell!!![/size]
Re: What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? by pastormustwacc: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2012
^^Have you been the hell fire before?
Re: What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? by greatgenius: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
What form do you choose to stay in should be the question
Re: What Form Are We Going To Stay In Heaven [or Hell]? by charlsecy4(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^Have you been the hell fire before?

It's the worst place to be!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Vs Muhammad Revisited / Food For Thought For Jehovah Withness / Trust God To Answer Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.