Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers (14739 Views)

Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by dguvnur(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2012
The police in Benin are working hard to establish the identity of a headless body discovered in the early hours of Sunday at the Agip Junction of Sapele Road in Benin.

The headless body was suspected to be that of a young man.

He was believed to have been killed by ritual killers.

Also, the dress found on the victim suggested that he was a Commercial motorcycle rider who may have been chartered by persons who turned out to be ritual killers.

The incident which appeared to have occurred last Saturday night, has forced shop owners within the vicinity of incident to lock up their shops and flee to avoid possible indiscriminate arrest by the police.

Edo State Police Command spokesman, Anthony Airhuoyo (DSP), who confirmed the incident said police are investigating matter with a view to establishing the identity of the victim and tracking down his killers.

The body has since been deposited in a mortuary in Benin.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/11/12/headless-body-puzzles-nigerian-police/
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by gbanikiti(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2012
Na wa oh! shocked

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by siddiq202(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
dguvnur: The incident which appeared to have occurred last Saturday night, has forced shop owners within the vicinity of incident to lock up their shops and flee to avoid possible indiscriminate arrest by the police.
That is exactly what they will do...

3 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Eneze1(f): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
na God go save us in this Country
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by lafuria1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
some people derseve HELL for eternity

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Andrew3(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
This is highly lugubrious
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by mascot87(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
What does it profit the ritualist to gain the wealth in this world and rust in hell? angry

3 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by megareal: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
What a pity!!!!
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by andrewozed: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
na real wa o
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by AkinDavid2: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Na wa oo is N5,000 note still coming out
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by tomakint: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
As it was in the beginning so shall it be till the end, world without end!! hmn cry
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by patholaw: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Akin-David:
Na wa oo is N5,000 note still coming out
does dis look like N5,000 note thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by nnalove(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hmmmm good Lord have mercy upon his ppl. May his soul rest in peace, and it shall not be well wit d ritualist unles he/she repented in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by alienware(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
oh ! i weep for naija. our police needs to start watching fbi case files on discovery channels so they could be able to tackle this heinous crimes,we still living in the 12th century. what if we have a database of individual Dna,fingerprint and biometric information then cases such as rape and ritual killings can easily be tackled

3 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by iamswizz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
And someone will say there is nothing like Ritual money..

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by dilbert100: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
.........more bad news.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by omenziate(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ember month don reach. Pple should b extra careful, evil men errwhere. Make God save person.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
This post has been hidden because Okija_juju is a suspect in this matter..

2 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by miketonic(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, NOW I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. THIS THE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN THAT GOOD FORSAKING COUNTRY CALL NIGERIA. I WILL CONTINUE TO ENJOY LIVING IN AMERICA AND MAKING LOVE TO WHITE WOMAN AND SPANISH BABES

2 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic: I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, NOW I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. THIS THE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN THAT GOOD FORSAKING COUNTRY CALL NIGERIA. I WILL CONTINUE TO ENJOY LIVING IN AMERICA AND MAKING LOVE TO WHITE WOMAN AND SPANISH BABES

Okay.. Thanks for telling us that you have an American Visa.. NEXT!!

7 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by tomakint: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yomieluv: Boys no happy ooo,december dey come.
Igbo kwenu!kwe kwe kwenu!

Kid but why this 'tribalistic utterances' don't you get tired of being boorish even at your age?

3 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by miketonic(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

JEALOUSY WILL KILL YOU MY BROTHER...STOP HATING... I HOPE YOU HAVE LIGHT AT YOUR HOUSE OR USING GENERATOR?...WHILE AM OVER HERE ENJOYING FREE CONSTANT LIGHT AND CLEAN WATER.

3 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by stpat1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
And when the police manage to catch the perpetrators and get a court conviction for death sentence, some bad odour people will now begin to run down the governor for signing their death. All in the name of human rights.

They will soon meet their water loo and never live to enjoy the money.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Osama10(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
December is here.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2012

ibos in bini are great ! keep the flag flying. grin
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

JEALOUSY WILL KILL YOU MY BROTHER...STOP HATING... I HOPE YOU HAVE LIGHT AT YOUR HOUSE OR USING GENERATOR?...WHILE AM OVER HERE ENJOYING FREE CONSTANT LIGHT AND CLEAN WATER.

The sadest part of life is that people like you with low self esteem are the ones running around flaunting your 'Vistors Visa', when people carrying H-1 Visas, green card and even citizens sef never start to make noise.. I carry an American H-1B Visa, A canadian permanent residence card, A french Residence permit which by the way means all shenghen countries are open to me, British Visa, a South African Visa and as a True born Naija boy my Green Passport opens up the entire ECOWAS member countries up to me.. On Nairaland here, there are many well travelled folks all over this site and here you are making noise witha fhucking student Visa..

Bros abeg drex go far make I see better people jor!! Who sabi you for Naija sef?! You dey yarn like say anybody dey miss your absence.. MTCHEEEWWWWWWW

8 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by cupidwarden: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
angry

Dis really is a silly comment

As for the decapitation....well december is around the corner. Its a pity sad

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by stpat1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Guy leave that thing! I will also do and say the same if I were in his shoes. That's why I won't stop playing Visa lottery.

Naija too dey dangerous
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Saintsquare(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
Guide us oh Lord thru this ember month and after.Amen
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Arosa(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
I hope this is a one off incident, it's barbaric to say the least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prison Officer, Teenage Housewife Snatch Motorcycles / Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief / ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.