Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers (14747 Views)

Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
stpat1:

Guy leave that thing! I will also do and say the same if I were in his shoes. That's why I won't stop playing Visa lottery.

Naija too dey dangerous

Priceless.. lol

Bros, no matter how Nigeria bad reach, our own never reach oyinbo people own.. I wish you goodluck o!! Me I can travel to and live in all these countries anytime I want, yet NOTHING can fit to remove me from Naija except full scale war..

Proudly Nigerian In peace or war..

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by sunnshyn(f): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Okay.. Thanks for telling us that you have an American Visa.. NEXT!!

He could be illegal for all we know...let him keep making love to them akatas!! After battling with full blown AIDS and refused a space in their cemetery, he's body will finally arrive Nigeria, albeit in a body bag! Weyre!!

@Topic,

Very sad indeed! RIP to d dead! May God comfort the family you left behind.

3 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by yankidelta(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

JEALOUSY WILL KILL YOU MY BROTHER...STOP HATING... I HOPE YOU HAVE LIGHT AT YOUR HOUSE OR USING GENERATOR?...WHILE AM OVER HERE ENJOYING FREE CONSTANT LIGHT AND CLEAN WATER.

Okija leave am don't bother exchanging words. His written English speaks volumes about his personality. Yoruba'll say "omode lo n se lori".

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
::Andrew:::
This is highly lugubrious

Thanks. This is my word of the day.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Priceless.. lol

Bros, no matter how Nigeria bad reach, our own never reach oyinbo people own.. I wish you goodluck o!! Me I can travel to and live in all these countries anytime I want, yet NOTHING can fit to remove me from Naija except full scale war..

TELL US SOMETHING ELSE. After visa lottery has denied you 45 times.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by zeefa: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

The sadest part of life is that people like you with low self esteem are the ones running around flaunting your 'Vistors Visa', when people carrying H-1 Visas, green card and even citizens sef never start to make noise.. I carry an American H-1B Visa, A canadian permanent residence card, A french Residence permit which by the way means all shenghen countries are open to me, British Visa, a South African Visa and as a True born Naija boy my Green Passport opens up the entire ECOWAS member countries up to me.. On Nairaland here, there are many well travelled folks all over this site and here you are making noise witha fhucking student Visa..

Bros abeg drex go far make I see better people jor!! Who sabi you for Naija sef?! You dey yarn like say anybody dey miss your absence.. MTCHEEEWWWWWWW

Bros u too much jare! Na empty barrel de mak noise jare! Leav d man alone! Atyms, if dem de tak visa or places one travels 2 get money! I 4 don b dankote 4 naija! Mak God help jare! Tins no easy!
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by amughoro(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
people of edo state na wa oh... u guys should change oh.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

The sadest part of life is that people like you with low self esteem are the ones running around flaunting your 'Vistors Visa', when people carrying H-1 Visas, green card and even citizens sef never start to make noise..

grin grin grin grin
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
mascot87: What does it profit the ritualist to gain the wealth in this world and rust in hell? angry

more like "what profit the ritualist to go abt beheading people all in d name of blood money and still aint as rich as dangote...".....

2 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Okijajuju1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

TELL US SOMETHING ELSE. After visa lottery has denied you 45 times.

I will only take this from you.. My sweet Ekiti State sugar banana.. I cant wait for you to be deported back into my wide spread arms.. grin

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by stpat1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Priceless.. lol

I dey feel you sha, but the truth is that naija just dey too dangerous. You get money you go be target for robbers and assassins, you no get tour own don finish be that.

Yes I travel for work in some regions too but dem no gree give me permanent visa na. Lol

Proudly Naija sha
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by anitank(f): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

JEALOUSY WILL KILL YOU MY BROTHER...STOP HATING... I HOPE YOU HAVE LIGHT AT YOUR HOUSE OR USING GENERATOR?...WHILE AM OVER HERE ENJOYING FREE CONSTANT LIGHT AND CLEAN WATER.
Did u say FREE constant light Then you're probably squatting with someone.
Ok bye! undecided

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by miketonic(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

The sadest part of life is that people like you with low self esteem are the ones running around flaunting your 'Vistors Visa', when people carrying H-1 Visas, green card and even citizens sef never start to make noise.. I carry an American H-1B Visa, A canadian permanent residence card, A french Residence permit which by the way means all shenghen countries are open to me, British Visa, a South African Visa and as a True born Naija boy my Green Passport opens up the entire ECOWAS member countries up to me.. On Nairaland here, there are many well travelled folks all over this site and here you are making noise witha fhucking student Visa..

Bros abeg drex go far make I see better people jor!! Who sabi you for Naija sef?! You dey yarn like say anybody dey miss your absence.. MTCHEEEWWWWWWW

YOU SEE...THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH NIGERIA...FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT LIKE TO ASSUME SOMEONE STATUS. WELL LET ME TELL YOU, AM A DUEL CITIZEN IN BOTH UK AND AMERICA, AND I STILL HAVE MY NIGERIAN PASSPORT. SECOND, AM SURGEON DOCTOR HERE IN AMERICA AND AM ONLY 26 YEARS OLD MAKING $250000 A YEAR. SO, GET YOUR INFORMATION CORRECT, BEFORE YOU START OPENING YOUR DIRTY MOUTH. AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER ENTER NIGERIA UNLESS IF I HAVE TO COME AN DO SOME BUSINESS OVER THERE. I LOVE AMERICA AND AM STAYING OVER HERE. YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE PERMANENT VISA. GO EAT GARRI WITH BEANS FOOL
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
For those of you crying wolves,I only typed"igbo kwenu" did I say anything else? Na guilty conscience dey worry una,everybody knows Ibos are professionals in ritualism.
I hail Ibo people,more grease to una elbows.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Okijajuju1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

YOU SEE...THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH NIGERIA...FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT LIKE TO ASSUME SOMEONE STATUS. WELL LET ME TELL YOU, AM A DUEL CITIZEN IN BOTH UK AND AMERICA, AND I STILL HAVE MY NIGERIAN PASSPORT. SECOND, AM SURGEON DOCTOR HERE IN AMERICA AND AM ONLY 26 YEARS OLD MAKING $250000 A YEAR. SO, GET YOUR INFORMATION CORRECT, BEFORE YOU START OPENING YOUR DIRTY MOUTH. AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER ENTER NIGERIA UNLESS IF I HAVE TO COME AN DO SOME BUSINESS OVER THERE. I LOVE AMERICA AND AM STAYING OVER HERE. YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE PERMANENT VISA. GO EAT GARRI WITH BEANS FOOL

250,000 dollars a year... I laff..

That na money wey goat-blood money dey produce in a week for my shrine... NEXT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by samfibby(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by samfibby(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

That na money wey goat-blood money dey produce in a week for my shrine... NEXT!!!!

grin shocked cool
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

u be fool,when yahoo boys are making millions in one fell swoop,how much is $250k?
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by miketonic(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yomieluv: u be fool,when yahoo boys are making millions in one fell swoop,how much is $250k?

NIGERIANS MENTALITY..YOU GUYS SUPPORT YAHOO BOYS.. LOL

I RATHER STUDIED HARD AND EARN MY MONEY THE RIGHT WAY.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
You guys should shut up jor. tongue

How is $250,000 nothing? (if he's telling the truth).

He's earning it through hard work not through some illegal drug/yahooyahoo/marriage scam etc.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by stpat1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Lol you na comedian oooo. Abeg make you free the guy oo. grin grin cheesy
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

NIGERIANS MENTALITY..YOU GUYS SUPPORT YAHOO BOYS.. LOL

I RATHER STUDIED HARD AND EARN MY MONEY THE RIGHT WAY.
why is your English poor like this? Are you sure you are in United State of America,and not United State of Aba,cos your english sounds ibo-tic for my liking.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:
YOU SEE...THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH NIGERIA...FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT LIKE TO ASSUME SOMEONE STATUS. WELL LET ME TELL YOU, AM A DUEL CITIZEN IN BOTH UK AND AMERICA, AND I STILL HAVE MY NIGERIAN PASSPORT. SECOND, AM SURGEON DOCTOR HERE IN AMERICA AND AM ONLY 26 YEARS OLD MAKING $250000 A YEAR. SO, GET YOUR INFORMATION CORRECT, BEFORE YOU START OPENING YOUR DIRTY MOUTH. AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER ENTER NIGERIA UNLESS IF I HAVE TO COME AN DO SOME BUSINESS OVER THERE[b][/b]. I LOVE AMERICA AND AM STAYING OVER HERE. YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE PERMANENT VISA. GO EAT GARRI WITH BEANS FOOL

Someone please stop this kid, before he hurts himself.

5 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by miketonic(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yomieluv: why is your English poor like this? Are you sure you are in United State of America,and not United State of Aba,cos your english sounds ibo-tic for my liking.

THERE'S NO NEED FOR ME TO SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH. YOU GUYS LIVING IN NIGERIA HAVE A NIGERIAN MENTALITY THAT LIKES TO SUPPORT AND REWARD BAD BEHAVIOR IN THAT COUNTRY. AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO ENJOY MY LIFE OVER HERE IN USA AND ALSO CONTINUE TO MAKE LOVE TO WHITE GIRLS AND SPANISH GIRLS. LOL GOOD DAY
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by gratiaeo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic: I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, NOW I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. THIS THE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN THAT GOOD FORSAKING COUNTRY CALL NIGERIA. I WILL CONTINUE TO ENJOY LIVING IN AMERICA AND MAKING LOVE TO WHITE WOMAN AND SPANISH BABES

Who dach monkey banana
Mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwww
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by DukeNija(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Edo state SSS is the most effective in Nigeria.

They can track down anything and anyone.
Their 'Means' of investigation is Out of this world.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by cheddarking(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Okija you too dey lie wink

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by cheddarking(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nairaland's Lying & Deception Competion

The two finalists listed below:

Okija_juju:

miketonic:

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
cheddarking:

Okija you too dey lie wink

Bros.. Cool down na..

Shey because you dey see me everyday for US embassy where you dey work as security mean say you go dey fall my hand everytime abi?! angry

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
in Benin anything can happen.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by ayolinger(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

The Dude is making my day with his post mehn..

But on a more serious note, what you type here make no sense to me, but coming down to your level to comprehend your post, if true, i commend you for that; but I'm against your unpatriotic character and remember, even if you have a DUAL Citizenship Passport, doesn't make you a "Son of the Soil", which implies that you could be bounced at anytime and Nigeria would still be the one to take you in..

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by cheddarking(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bros.. Cool down na..

Shey because you dey see me everyday for US embassy where you dey work as security mean say you go dey fall my hand everytime abi?! angry

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

You forgot to mention your Korean visa... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Lovers Jailed For Internet Fraud In Calabar / ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief / Nigeria Man Jailed For 17 Years Over The Murder Of Missing Midwife In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.