Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers (14754 Views)

Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
gbanikiti: Na wa oh! shocked

Seconded. Wth is this world coming to?
I dont even like to skin poultry, i couldnt imagine decapitating a human being.

Yes sis, na REAL wa ooo! undecided
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by tayoccu(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

YOU SEE...THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH NIGERIA...FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT LIKE TO ASSUME SOMEONE STATUS. WELL LET ME TELL YOU, AM A DUEL CITIZEN IN BOTH UK AND AMERICA, AND I STILL HAVE MY NIGERIAN PASSPORT. SECOND, AM SURGEON DOCTOR HERE IN AMERICA AND AM ONLY 26 YEARS OLD MAKING $250000 A YEAR. SO, GET YOUR INFORMATION CORRECT, BEFORE YOU START OPENING YOUR DIRTY MOUTH. AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER ENTER NIGERIA UNLESS IF I HAVE TO COME AN DO SOME BUSINESS OVER THERE. I LOVE AMERICA AND AM STAYING OVER HERE. YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE PERMANENT VISA. GO EAT GARRI WITH BEANS FOOL

Deluded doofus, king of the dolts.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by chinedum13(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic: I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, NOW I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. THIS THE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN THAT GOOD FORSAKING COUNTRY CALL NIGERIA. I WILL CONTINUE TO ENJOY LIVING IN AMERICA AND MAKING LOVE TO WHITE WOMAN AND SPANISH BABES
guy remember me oooh i love,love making to the white too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by konami001: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
As if anywhere humans are, is safe!
America, Australia, United Kingdom, China, etc... So people do not die
in those Countries? People are not beheaded there? How about that
incident when someone was beheaded in a bus?
How about that one where a room mate cut a fellow into pieces in a
University in the US? How about this gay guy wey record how e take
cut im fellow lover into bits and pieces? Point is there are bad
people everyone... Even in America, there are ritualists. Infact
America and the U.K is the headquarters of Ritualism... But i do
not expect the children here to know....

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by doppler777(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
Quote.."I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, NOW I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. THIS THE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN THAT GOOD FORSAKING COUNTRY CALL NIGERIA."

Bro.. murder occurs on daily basis WORLD-WIDE,be it in Nigeria or here in the US....BUT I STILL PREFER that 9ja "SUPERB INCOMPARABLE IGBALADUNS"(Not available in the US)...all you need is to be alert & be fully armed.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by beewye: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
dis world wicked o
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by ayolinger(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
doppler777: I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, NOW I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. THIS THE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN THAT GOOD FORSAKING COUNTRY CALL NIGERIA.
Bro.. murder occurs on daily basis WORLD-WIDE be in Nigeria or in the US..BUT I STILL PREFER 9ja IGBALADUNS...all you need is be fully armed.

GBAMEST....I PREFER THE SUFFERING AND SMILING STATE OF MIND; AND THOSE IN THE DIASPORA REALLY THINK WE ARE SUFFERING AND SMILING TRULY FROM WHAT THEY READ IN THE NEWS..

1 Like

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by valdubem(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

JEALOUSY WILL KILL YOU MY BROTHER...STOP HATING... I HOPE YOU HAVE LIGHT AT YOUR HOUSE OR USING GENERATOR?...WHILE AM OVER HERE ENJOYING FREE CONSTANT LIGHT AND CLEAN WATER.

Did I hear you say free water and light? ? ? I bet you havent even seen an airport. Damn Bloody Liar!
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by stupor(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by doppler777(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Na Aboki man from NIGER Republic....RIP
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Chynx(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

YOU SEE...THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH NIGERIA...FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT LIKE TO ASSUME SOMEONE STATUS. WELL LET ME TELL YOU, AM A DUEL CITIZEN IN BOTH UK AND AMERICA, AND I STILL HAVE MY NIGERIAN PASSPORT. SECOND, AM SURGEON DOCTOR HERE IN AMERICA AND AM ONLY 26 YEARS OLD MAKING $250000 A YEAR. SO, GET YOUR INFORMATION CORRECT, BEFORE YOU START OPENING YOUR DIRTY MOUTH. AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER ENTER NIGERIA UNLESS IF I HAVE TO COME AN DO SOME BUSINESS OVER THERE. I LOVE AMERICA AND AM STAYING OVER HERE. YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE PERMANENT VISA. GO EAT GARRI WITH BEANS FOOL

Listen to yourself, you ignorant oaf! Our so called Surgeon Doctor who earns $250000 a year in America can not even speak good English. Here is a line from your rubbish...and I quote "...UNLESS IF I HAVE TO COME AN DO SOME BUSINESS OVER THERE..." Empty vessel!
I am very confident that this bloke has never seen an airport before!

3 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by MRMICKMEN: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

ibos in bini are great ! keep the flag flying. grin

ibo full ur mouth,na wah ooo
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by collyno200(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
alienware: oh ! i weep for naija. our police needs to start watching fbi case files on discovery channels so they could be able to tackle this heinous crimes,we still living in the 12th century. what if we have a database of individual Dna,fingerprint and biometric information then cases such as rape and ritual killings can easily be tackled
you are on point bro.when I watch those programs on crime and investigation id channels, I just shake my head for our nigerian police force a.k.a 'advanced man o war'
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by sundaybam(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
Shortcut method of finding money.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by konami001: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
collyno200:
you are on point bro.when I watch those programs on crime and investigation id channels, I just shake my head for our nigerian police force a.k.a 'advanced man o war'

What can the Nigerian Police do? You do not start building a house from the roof... a house must have a foundation... This Country has a foundation, just that it is just too crooked ... Since only a revamping of everything including the consciousness of the ordinary people can bring about the kind of living that we want, I am afraid to say many people are going to grow old and die without seeing much changes being brought about...

The greatest ignorance that alot of us display is the expectation that change will happen by itself... the Country will get better by itself.. How will it get better? The problem with this Country is not the land, is not the air or the rain... The problem is the people that reside in it. It is from within the Nigerian People that the Politicians are elected... The Nigerian People are the Police... the Nigerian People are the Military.. The Nigerian People are the Religious Leaders. IT IS THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE, YOU AND ME THAT NEED TO CHANGE. Point 1 finger and watch 4 more pointed at you.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
SHRILLS JUST WENT DOWN MY SPINE. CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE CAN BE THIS HEARTLESS. shocked shocked
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by phreakabit(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
la furia: some people derseve HELL for eternity

Hell is for eternity. . . . Just saying.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
Really irritates me when I see people bragging about their status on a nairaland. If ur self esteem is so low that the only way u can feel good about urself is by bragging on a faceless internet forum where anybody can log in and say they have whatever, then I don't believe ur really worth what u say u are. We are talking about a saddening incident of a young man losing his life in d most barbaric manner and instead of u fools to come in and pay ur respect and express ur distgust on d matter, u have turned it into a thread for how many visa's u have and how much u make. If u really got all that then I really wonder how with ur obvious immaturity. To d topic sha, God save our dear Nigeria. Peace to u all
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by johnstar(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic: I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, NOW I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. THIS THE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN THAT GOOD FORSAKING COUNTRY CALL NIGERIA. I WILL CONTINUE TO ENJOY LIVING IN AMERICA AND MAKING LOVE TO WHITE WOMAN AND SPANISH BABES
must u show ur self undecided undecided undecided
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija juju and miketonic, both of u should shut the f up. Bloody daydreamers. U get reach 4 residence permit and u dey this hell hole. My brother, you nor know where Ghana dey sef.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by bishopjoe02(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic: JEALOUSY WILL KILL YOU MY BROTHER...STOP HATING... I HOPE YOU HAVE LIGHT AT YOUR HOUSE OR USING GENERATOR?...WHILE AM OVER HERE ENJOYING FREE CONSTANT LIGHT AND CLEAN WATER.

America! My foot, is this d kind of english the speak in America. Year of constant speaking of pigin english is reflecting n ur half bake grammar....u beta wake up oh.....
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by LadyWinona: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija juju and mike tonic, please stop cos u guys are really on top of ur game as grade A comedians. Mike, hun, I doubt u re 26 and a surgeon in US of all places, earning 250,000 and still left with the stamina to sleep with spanish and hispanic women. Dude, REALLY? And okija, sweetheart, just stop with the jokes, kk. Still laughing.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=miketonic]

JEALOUSY WILL KILL YOU MY BROTHER...STOP HATING... I HOPE YOU HAVE LIGHT AT YOUR HOUSE OR USING GENERATOR?...WHILE AM OVER HERE ENJOYING FREE CONSTANT LIGHT AND CLEAN WATER.

Aren't you being childish here?
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Feraz(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
Duke_Nija: Edo state SSS is the most effective in Nigeria.

They can track down anything and anyone.
Their 'Means' of investigation is Out of this world.
gringrin
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by crackhouse(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
this is ember month, everybody should be careful and stop keeping late nights. but i tire for the ritual killers o, dem dey kill as if say dem go live in this world forever. senseless people.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
miketonic:

Mister man!! I hope you dont speak this ur "english" during operation because this ur grammer fit kill normal person talkless of person wey dey undergo surgery.

America ko, America ni. Bush mumu.

2 Likes

Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just pity people who get killed due to rituals so much because their killers are never found 95% of the tym. Once a body is found in the bush missing vital organs or beheaded, police come on to the scene and automatically conclude that it is ritualists. I mean murderers could actually use that as cover up for their deeds.

See me self, wasting my time talking about police. When last have they captured armed robbers at a crime scene while the robbery is taking place talkless of murderers.
RIP
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Jubal01: 6:19am On Nov 14, 2012
::Andrew:::
This is highly lugubrious
And vry parangfangly unsanctimoniously daft. . . I dnt even knw wat am sayn. lolz
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by ghettodreamz(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2012
NIGERIA. NIGERIA.. NIGERIA...

NIGERIANS. NIGERIANS.. NIGERIANS...

DISASTERS. DISASTERS.. DISASTERS EVERYWHERE cry

GOD HAVE MERCY ON NIGERIA AND HEAL OUR LAND embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by daroz(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2012
miketonic:

But you don't even sound like the kind of person you are claiming to be. Your writing skills and dictions shows you are a person with low mentality and half-baked education. I can swear you don't even have a degree talkless of being a doctor. And by the way, even my younger ones in the primary school knows there is a big difference between AM and I'M / I AM. Guy abeg go kill yourself, you no get level.
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by Evie007: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2012
grin
daroz:
But you don't even sound like the kind of person you are claiming to be. Your writing skills and dictions shows you are a person with low mentality and half-baked education. I can swear you don't even have a degree talkless of being a doctor. And by the way, even my younger ones in the primary school knows there is a big difference between AM and I'M / I AM. Guy abeg go kill yourself, you no get level.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin on point
Re: An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers by nkbubu: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
stpat1:

Guy leave that thing! I will also do and say the same if I were in his shoes. That's why I won't stop playing Visa lottery.

Naija too dey dangerous

Guy outside naija bad too. I pray say u win d lottery shaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine / 60yr old Retired Police Officer In Court For Raping 2 Girls Aged 5 & 6 In Bauchi / Nigeria Man Jailed For 17 Years Over The Murder Of Missing Midwife In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.