Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Jesus Blood = Mary Blood - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Blood = Mary Blood (3420 Views)

Jesus' Blood Keeps On Cleansing You - Joseph Prince / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
italo:

So you agree that Angel Gabriel and Elizabeth celebrated Mary. Thank you!

So do we.

The rest of your post is irrelevant to me at this point.

Dunce !! grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by italo: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
O.M.E:
fact remains that Mary was a sinner by birth because of her human nature but yet the bible said Jesus had no sin....how possible??.. your argument is baseless #no offence

Mary wasn't a sinner. She was preserved from original sin and actual sin all her life.
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ijawkid(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
italo:

So you agree that Angel Gabriel and Elizabeth celebrated Mary. Thank you!

So do we.

The rest of your post is irrelevant to me at this point.

Lol...the rest is irrelevant??....

Italo??.......

I hope your definition of celebrate does not mean both the angel and elizabeth threw a big bash because mary was pregnant or rather venerated mary.......

Ital o ooooo
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by italo: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
frosbel:

Dunce !! grin

Thank you. God bless you.
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
italo:

Thank you. God bless you.

and you too !

May I add a qualification to my last statement , I don't mean you are a Dunce overall, only where it concerns Mary worship. grin
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by OME1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
italo:

Mary wasn't a sinner. She was preserved from original sin and actual sin all her life.
ermm...sorry that didn't make any sense..pls explain
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by italo: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
frosbel:
and you too !

May I add a qualification to my last statement , I don't mean you are a Dunce overall, only where it concerns Mary worship. grin

Well, nobody takes you seriously, so I shouldn't.

Afterall, you don't even make up your mind if Jesus is God or Man.

Last week you said we worshipped Baal, this week its Mary again. Next week it will be the Pope, the next it will be candles.

I think its wise to just take you as a comedian and give you your reward: 'laughter!'

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure you're satisfied.
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by saintvc(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
tobechi20: Protestant, most of you say, i am covered with the blood of Jesus. You forget that Jesus has 100 percent Mary blood.

No child has a blood of his own. They take that of both parent.In jesus case, Mary had no spouce.hence, Jesus inherited her blood.hence mary and jesus has same blood group.

U see,u cant saperate Jesus from Mary.

Protestant,each time u cover urself wit JESUS BLOOD, U ACTUALY COVER URSELF WITH MARY BLOOD.

IN ESSENCE, ALL NON CATHOLICS WHO DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH MARY SHOULD HAVE NOTING TO DO WITH JESUS BLOOD.

Lwkmb
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by italo: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
O.M.E:
ermm...sorry that didn't make any sense..pls explain

Google...
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by italo: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
saintvc:
IN ESSENCE, ALL NON CATHOLICS WHO DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH MARY SHOULD HAVE NOTING TO DO WITH JESUS BLOOD.

Lwkmb

Is that the best way you can mentally process that post?
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by OME1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
italo:

Google...
you don't even understand what you wrote..SMH
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mary was conceived immaculately to prepare her for her role in the incarnation.Google 'immaculate conception' for more details
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ijawkid(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
chukwudi44: Mary was conceived immaculately to prepare her for her role in the incarnation.Google 'immaculate conception' for more details

Na big lie...

Open the scriptures and show us that mary was concieved immaculately to prepare her for role in giving birth to Jesus......

Chukwudi I put it to your face::::::open the scriptures.............

We are waiting....its all gonna go down here for you mary worshippers.....saying mary was concieved immaculately is foreign to the scriptures...let's see if you can quote a scripture to support it...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
chukwudi44: Mary was conceived immaculately to prepare her for her role in the incarnation.Google 'immaculate conception' for more details

LMAO Immaculate conception koo, impossible conception nii.
Abeg comot dia

1 Like

Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
ijawkid:

Na big lie...

Open the scriptures and show us that mary was concieved immaculately to prepare her for role in giving birth to Jesus......

Chukwudi I put it to your face::::::open the scriptures.............

We are waiting....its all gonna go down here for you mary worshippers.....saying mary was concieved immaculately is foreign to the scriptures...let's see if you can quote a scripture to support it...

Open the scriptures and show me were sola bible is taught and I would abide by it.Even the composition of the bible itself has no scriptural basis.

Even Jesus and biblical authours quoted and referred to events outside the bible.Sola bible is not a scriptural teaching but was rather invented by martin luther
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
chukwudi44:

Open the scriptures and show me were sola bible is taught and I would abide by it.Even the composition of the bible itself has no scriptural basis.

Even Jesus and biblical authours quoted and referred to events outside the bible.Sola bible is not a scriptural teaching but was rather invented by martin luther

Ok now we should start believeing the teachings of a man that is clearly unscriptural.

Do you know under what influence he got his inspiration? It could have been under a bottle of ogogoro.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
italo:

Well, nobody takes you seriously, so I shouldn't.

Afterall, you don't even make up your mind if Jesus is God or Man.

Last week you said we worshipped Baal, this week its Mary again. Next week it will be the Pope, the next it will be candles.

I think its wise to just take you as a comedian and give you your reward: 'laughter!'

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure you're satisfied.

You worship ALL of the above including Baal grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2012

liar emeritus !

Where does it say in God's word that MARY was born sinless ?

These Pagans !!!

SMH
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ijawkid(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
chukwudi44:

I think I have to call you a mumu at this point...

Open the scriptures and prove that mary was immaculately concieved.......

Open or go to sleep...

When you are asked pertinent questions you resort to the ""tell me where there is sola bible in the scriptures"".....

Open that your bible and show me where mary was born without sin......

You go tell me wether mary fall from heaven.....
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ijawkid(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
teeo:

Ok now we should start believeing the teachings of a man that is clearly unscriptural.

Do you know under what influence he got his inspiration? It could have been under a bottle of ogogoro.

That is what is killing them...they uphold traditions of men above the scriptures.....

Now chukwu must have to go back to the traditions of men to prove mary was born sinless....because as far as he knows the scriptures from genesis to revelation doesn't support that trash...

I don't know if maccabbees and the rest does.....let him just open and show us...
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
I don't believe in sola bible ,you hypocrites do.So why don't you cite scriptural verse to justify this your teaching and then we can talk.

Even the identities of the authours of the entire scriptures were sourced outside the bible.
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
teeo:

The same inspiration that inspired the compilation of the books of the bible.I will leave you to figure that out.
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ijawkid(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
chukwudi44: I don't believe in sola bible ,you hypocrites do.So why don't you cite scriptural verse to justify this your teaching and then we can talk.

Even the identities of the authours of the entire scriptures were sourced outside the bible.

SMH!!!!!.......

Oya please just paste what ever source that says mary was born sinless and let's discuss it.......since you don't want the scriptures oya let's delve into tradition.......

tell us when the idea of the immaculate conception of mary was invented??.....

Did the apostles believe in it??...

Oya start......

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Catchfire1: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
I know am not suppose to laugh, but this thread is as funny as . cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
italo:

May God deliver you from the shackles of stupidity! That's all I can say to you! God says all men are sinners and you "ITALO" say one person is not a sinner..

So dicombobulating!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by engrtee(f): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
Christianity did not originate from d bible.
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by italo: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2012
bbpreye.:

May God deliver you from the shackles of stupidity! That's all I can say to you! God says all men are sinners and you "ITALO" say one person is not a sinner..

So dicombobulating!

God says "all men must die" and I, ITALO say "2 people (Enoch and Elijah)" never died.

Who needs to be delivered from the shackles of stupidity?
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ijawkid(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2012
italo:

God says "all men must die" and I, ITALO say "2 people (Enoch and Elijah)" never died.

Who needs to be delivered from the shackles of stupidity?

they all dÍed.....

Let me show you something very interesting...

Let's read romans 5:14.....

New Living Translation (©2007)
Still, everyone died--from the time of Adam
to the time of Moses--even those who did not
disobey an explicit commandment of God, as
Adam did. Now Adam is a symbol, a
representation of Christ, who was yet to come.
who did not sin by breaking a command, as did
Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come.

Everybody died including elijah and enoch......

It seems you have forgotten that we all came from adam.....

Abi elijah and Énoch evolve from fish??
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by engrtee(f): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2012
D last tym i cheked, Elijah was caried by a chariot to heaven
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by italo: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2012
engrtee: D last tym i cheked, Elijah was caried by a chariot to heaven

My brother, I tire. Help me use machine drill drill am inside the guy skull.
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by italo: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2012
ijawkid:
Let's read romans 5:14.....

New International Version (©1984)
even over those
who did not sin by breaking a command,

Hmm...so there are THOSE (plural) that did not sin. What are their names?

ijawkid: Everybody died including elijah and enoch......

It seems you have forgotten that we all came from adam.....

Abi elijah and Énoch evolve from fish??

My friend, the Bible says that Enoch and Elijah were taken up to heaven. Thank you.
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ijawkid(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2012
italo:

Hmm...so there are THOSE (plural) that did not sin. What are their names?

My friend, the Bible says that Enoch and Elijah were taken up to heaven. Thank you.

Which heaven where they taken to??...

Definitly not the heaven Jesus came from....

Abi you don forget say heavens different??...

See one thing you fail to always do is let the bible explain itself and not contradict itself.....

Jesus was the first person that ever ascended to the heavens where God is...

So elijah and enoch definitly didn't go that heaven......

Learn to let the bible do the explanation rather than been overly focused on trying to hold on to your traditions......

I reiterate Jesus' words:: no man has ascended into heaven except the son of man who came down.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF March 2017 / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) / Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.