Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Jesus Blood = Mary Blood - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Blood = Mary Blood (3423 Views)

Jesus' Blood Keeps On Cleansing You - Joseph Prince / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by engrtee(f): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2012
ijawkid:

Which heaven where they taken to??...

Definitly not the heaven Jesus came from....

Abi you don forget say heavens different??...

See one thing you fail to always do is let the bible explain itself and not contradict itself.....

Jesus was the first person that ever ascended to the heavens where God is...

So elijah and enoch definitly didn't go that heaven......

Learn to let the bible do the explanation rather than been overly focused on trying to hold on to your traditions......

I reiterate Jesus' words:: no man has ascended into heaven except the son of man who came down.......

Enoch and Elijah did not die . They left earth alive. TRUE OR FALSE
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2012
engrtee:

They were taken up in a spacecraft you can say,they time travelled!
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ijawkid(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2012
engrtee:

And they were brought back to the earth and died like everyone of us.....

They were adams offsprings....they died!!!!!.....

They weren't angels....they were kids of adam......
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ijawkid(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2012
ifeness:

They were taken up in a spacecraft you can say,they time travelled!

Lol....they went outer space......that's heaven too.......
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by free123: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
This is d height of blasphemy - equating Jesus' blood to Mary's.
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by OME1(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2012
ijawkid:

And they were brought back to the earth and died like everyone of us.....

They were adams offsprings....they died!!!!!.....

They weren't angels....they were kids of adam......
brought back?? Pls respect God..anything you say.... back it up with the bible..
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ijawkid(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2012
O.M.E:
brought back?? Pls respect God..anything you say.... back it up with the bible..

Romans 5:14 just confirmed that not one person escaped death from adam to moses and beyond.......

Infacts let's consider elijahs case.....

2 kings 2:11..
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And it came to pass, as they still went on, and
talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot
of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them
both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind
into heaven.

John 3:13.....
New International Version (©1984)
No one has ever gone into heaven except the
one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

If many ever paid rapt attention to Jesus' words they won't rashly conclude that elijah and enoch went to heaven......

They quickly forget that we've got also the atmospheric heavens and the heavens where birds fly......

In the case of Elijah,racing through earths atmosphere,the fiery chariot evidently transferred him(elijah) to another part of the earth,where he continued living for a time.......

How do we know??.......

Years later ,in fact,ELIJAH wrote a letter to JEHORAM ,the king of Judah the son of JEHoshaphat......if he had gone into heaven and resided there that wouldn't have been possible......

You can find that evidence in the book 2 chronicles 2:12-15............

Again the bible never contradicts itself.....

1....Jesus came down to the earth confirming that nobody has come into the heavens he descended from.....
2...Elijah still remained a prophet and sent messages to prove that he didn't go to the heaven y'all are thinking.....
3...Romans 5:14 buttresses the point that death got to everyone from adam to moses and to us and our future kids.....no one was exempted......

Anyone who feels some persons didn't experience death and that all those who had existed $ died before Jesus coming and ascension went to heaven, needs to read the scriptures complete......
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ByfireByfire: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Immaculate conception is a blatant lie.Mary was born of intimate relationship by her parents & hence inherited the adamic sin fall.Jesus was not born by human intimacy & thus SPIRITUALLY & MIRACULOUS appeared in Mary's womb by the power of the holy ghost.Jesus appeared in Mary's womb & was not formed by her adamic blood line.

I can postulate & fully agree that Jesus was held in that womb by the same miraculous power & there was no blood relationship between the two till birth.If they shared blood,then you have declared a fall of christianity by saying Jesus has the adamic contamination & His blood can no longer cleanse.God forbid.

Only God Himself can fully tell the story but any interpretation that connects Jesus with the adamic blood line is false & against scipture.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by ByfireByfire: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
If Mary is of immaculate conception then her parents are also immaculate & free from Adamic sin.And that means her grand parents too and great grand parents and great great grand... till adam.But is this possible? No.

Therefore Immaculate conception is a grand deception to create a deity from a mere mortal creature of God named Mary.
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by maputohq: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
In other words , “I COVER MYSELF WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS = I COVER MYSELF WITH THE BLOOD OF MARY... I ve never heard the later in any Catholic church.

In conclusion: catholics are soo confused...
Re: Jesus Blood = Mary Blood by tobechi20(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF March 2017 / Church Of Satan Now Open In Colombia / I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.