Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (160578 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2008
@all. . . . diz freegate aint working on my system. . . . i need help undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2008
@info. . . .i need ur help here. . . wat do u tink i can do to make my internet download aceelerator work. . . wen ever i want to down load a file,it gives me an error message
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2008
Freegate was initially made for folks in countries such as china and iraq where the internet is restricted by the government.
it may not work in every other country, as the proxy servers might narrow down the regional IPs to specific countries
tobs:

@info. . . .i need your help here. . . what do u think i can do to make my internet download aceelerator work. . . when ever i want to down load a file,it gives me an error message

check ida connection settings and make sure the proxy listed there is the same for ultra-surf, else it wont work
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2008
Nah.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ tobs

Under program options, go to proxy, select use MS Internet Explorer-sever settings

@ powerblaze

The Freegate actually changed my IP but the restrictions were still there e.g. i can't access http://196.46.240.47:8806/frontoffice.view and i was unable to download above 300KB with it.

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by shreks(m): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2008
can someone pls post a direct link for ultra surf so i can download it with ida pls
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hayprof(m): 4:14am On Mar 18, 2008
I can do dat. .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ tobs

Under program options, go to proxy, select use MS Internet Explorer-sever settings

yeah, rather, forgot,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ powerblaze

©
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2008
can some one pls put a direct link were i can download it or upload it. . . .coz av deleted it wen it didnt work. . . . undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by koolkamzzy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2008
Pls guys i need ur help. I just downlnaded an operamini for my p.c. But each time i try to use it, it gives me an error message. Pls i need help.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by koolkamzzy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
Pls guys i need ur help. I just downlnaded an operamini for my p.c. But each time i try to use it, it gives me an error message. Pls i need help.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
@powerblaze. . . . . .thanx bro. . . the internet download accelerator don dey work wink but wen ever i click on a download link,instead of IDA to download the file,its internet explorer manager that comes up,how can i set IDA as my default download manager . , . . make una upload that freezegate software. . . . i need am
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2008
@ tobs

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2008
info:

@ tobs

help out instead of , . . . . . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2008
tobs:

@powerblaze. . . . . .thanx bro. . . the internet download accelerator don dey work wink

i did that because he was ment to quote me scrool up and check my post
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hayprof(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2008
@tobs, info is high on Garri. . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2008
info:

@ tobs

lol hahahahahahahhahahahahahah
hahahahahhahahaha
u for no vex na, abi na competition?
hahahahahahahah
kolo united!

hayprof:

@tobs, info is high on Garri. . .
u meant to say ganja
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2008
SHit HAppens
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by topeteadr(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2008
Nah, a nut is loose in his head, and his behaviour is eccentric nwaday's.
And no shit happens. . . That's his way of life.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2008
go ahead go nuts
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2008
info:

i did that because he was ment to quote me scrool up and check my post

oh. . . .i see. . . . notin do u wink
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2008
Hehehe,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2008
tobs:

notin do u wink
good things do me undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2008
hmm
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2008
hmm
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2008
am out
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by omoboy08(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2008
I just come across free site to download quran for mobile (Muslims only)
http://www.getjar.com/products/3856/Quran. thanks
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by omoboy08(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2008
I just come across free site to download quran for mobile (Muslims only)
http://www.getjar.com/products/3856/Quran. thanks
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2008
@after almost 48hrs it finally connected. I wonder why it still give packet data authentication failed
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ adewaleafolabi

Change the user name and pwd to wap
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by honsule(m): 1:47am On Mar 23, 2008
@info.even if you change your username and password.that stuff is still the same.i have tried it before,i did not see any change in my connection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (169)

Nokia Secret Codes(Revealed Here). / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread