Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer (12323 Views)

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard / Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by ogtavia(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
modicum: May Olushola Saraki's soul rest in the most hottest place in Hell.

How can we forget the atrocities he committed in Nigeria that sent a lot of people to their early grave because he thought he would live forever by using his 419 bank to rob people of their hard earned money.

May Devil rob him of peace in Hell.

your last sentence really got me laughing...there is no peace in hell.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by naffysa(f): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
RIP Baba rere
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by mu2sa2: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
I will say RIP but I know d thousands who lost their deposits when thieving saraki family members brought SGBN to her knees may not. Neither will millons of kwarans who watched helplessly as the Sarakis plundered the State treasury. Saraki the father, saraki the son and saraki the daughter constituted a trinity of plunderers and effectively brought kwara state to near bankruptcy it is suffering now. The sarakis are not done with Kwara yet because Bukola, who's now in d senate, is still the controller of PDP in the state - they all call him "leader" including his boy the sitting governor who was installed by Bukola. In fact, from councillors to LG chairmen, Speaker and all members of the house of assembly, members of the House of Reps - all of them were single handed picked by Bukola and they report to him. The Saraki stranglehold on hapless Kwara State is due to lack of any opposition since the death of late Mohammed Lawal(ex-governor). The sarakis controlled and looted the state treasury for 8 years and since Lawal's death hav a monopoly of violence in the whole state because the deadly thugs are all under Bukola's command.Whither Kwara state?
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by sademola: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
AB$I:
Goodbye&goodnite Great Oloye Waziri. AlmightyAllah will grant you Eternal Peace,Mercy&Rest in His Bosom.we shall miss you greatly our Great Leader,Father,Teacher,Master, Sherpherd,god&father of our Great Leader AKA ABS AKA His Excellency Senator Dr Abubakar Bukola $araki CON. WE LOVE YOU FOREVER

Amen to your prayers but me think many Kwarans will really love to miss him. May his demise bring sunshine n liberation to Kwara!

1 Like

Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by Princessaleeza: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Say Oloye oloye
Say Saraki Saraki R.I.P
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by mikron(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
AS MUCH AS IT IS BAD TO SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD OLOYE LL BE AN EXCEPTION HERE, I LL SAY ALL SORT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS MAN. HE IS A BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MAN. NA PEOPLE WEY DEY SPOIL OUR GREAT COUNTRY BE DIS, WHAT ARE THE LIKES OF OBJ, BABANGIDA, GUSAU, ATIKU, TINUBU E.T.C WAITING FOR? THEY SHOULD EMULATE SARAKI (A.K.A OLOYE) AND DIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE. NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT THEM
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by Princessaleeza: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Princessaleeza: Say Oloye oloye
Say Saraki Saraki R.I.P
i remember then in Ilorin town dat all d Old women & men ll go 2 government house 2 collect 1 mudu of Rice & N100 From Saraki.All of them we miss him.
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by juman(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
sademola:

Amen to your prayers but me think many Kwarans will really love to miss him. May his demise bring sunshine n liberation to Kwara!

May his soul rest in pieces.

Nonsense.
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by yinkard4me(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
A CABAL has gone... #stil counting#
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by 3kay945(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
Are people really resting in peace after death?
Well atleast not all people.
Nigerian mentality... If arms robbers are burnt to death. People shout RIP
Corrupt politicians died.. You shout again RIP.
Who is going to pay for their atrocities?
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by 3kay945(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
Are people really resting in peace after death?
Well atleast not all people.
Nigerian mentality... If arms robbers are burnt to death. People shout RIP
Corrupt politicians died.. You shout again RIP.
Who is going to pay for their atrocities?
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by ziiko: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hun hun so even strong and rich do die? Thank God for there is end and redress to every evil done to one another, may his work pave way for him heaven or hell, who am I to judge
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by opee1231(f): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
hmmmm...i hope this man won't suffer punishment of the grave with most of these comments..now he's been burried which am sure non of his children will bring out vita foam to sleep besides him tonight...he's now left with his deeds under six feets.well may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by kinguwem: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
'Vanity all upon vanity', said the King. A thousands years is only a day to God. Anything we do today, we must remember that tomorrow never dies. Lets not enslave others nor deny the indigent education because we want to build a political empire. Let's love our neighbours as ourselves because one day we shall answer the call of nature. As you voyage to the land of no return, Adieu Papa.
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by Jarus(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
modicum: He was a selfish man who imposed his children on the people of Kwara state.
He imposed other people's chidlren for 25 years (1979-2003). His children are no less qualified.
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by ifeomabernard(f): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
"Father and son battles for power" nway RIP to the decease
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by CONJI: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
To all the contributors, the question remains: HOW WOULD YOU BE REMEMBERED?
He came, saw and conquer. May his soul rest in peace.
No man is a saint!
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by beentarh(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
You again? I pity ur mama because she won't av d opportunity to go nd chop eba @ ileloke any longer, I hope yr mama wl get over this. Ibi o balo le nlo saraki oloye o..........! Follow him to grave, lazy set of pple
AB$I:
Goodbye&goodnite Great Oloye Waziri. AlmightyAllah will grant you Eternal Peace,Mercy&Rest in His Bosom.we shall miss you greatly our Great Leader,Father,Teacher,Master, Sherpherd,god&father of our Great Leader AKA ABS AKA His Excellency Senator Dr Abubakar Bukola $araki CON. WE LOVE YOU FOREVER
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by idinc(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
no mind dem
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by dartsidius7(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
some of the comments here = His legacy.

1 Like

Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by Hatershate: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
ALL YOU PUNK ASSES! God will surely punish all of you who have spoken evil of the dead. If I place curses on your head, they shall come to pass. Do u not have fathers? Or because you will NEVER achieve all he had? He was a GREAT man. No one is perfect. And you are not to judge. God will judge you for all the evil you have spoken. And so shall it be in Jesus' name. AMEN.
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by TableLeg(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
stagger:

No repentance in the grave, and certainly not for that damn fellow who is right now, cleaning out his accommodation space in hell fire.

And how do you know this is the case?
There are a lot of flipping retar/ds and oxymorons all over the internet nowadays ... it is sickening!
To suggest someone is cleaning out accommodation space in hell fire is a bit brainless ... You dont know what the deal is up or down there? or are you God?
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
After reading his political greed and using his kids manipulate the minds of the Kwara people
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by slimpoppa(m): 1:26am On Nov 15, 2012
Jarus:
He imposed other people's chidlren for 25 years (1979-2003). His children are no less qualified.

To plunder the state's resources?
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by godello: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2012
Haters hate: ALL YOU PUNK ASSES! God will surely punish all of you who have spoken evil of the dead. If I place curses on your head, they shall come to pass. Do u not have fathers? Or because you will NEVER achieve all he had? He was a GREAT man. No one is perfect. And you are not to judge. God will judge you for all the evil you have spoken. And so shall it be in Jesus' name. AMEN.
guy shut-up and stop being economical with the truth.
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by mruwaifo(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2012
[size=20pt]WHO GIVES A F*CK ?[/size]
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by ABsI1: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2012
beentarh: You again? I pity ur mama because she won't av d opportunity to go nd chop eba @ ileloke any longer, I hope yr mama wl get over this. Ibi o balo le nlo saraki oloye o..........! Follow him to grave, lazy set of pple
if your mama stay for your papa house she for train you well,but as she was busy laying about from bed to bed she couldnt.ask her if she's not dead if the man she calls your father is truly your father-you bastard
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by ABsI1: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2012
godello: guy shut-up and stop being economical with the truth.
shutup too.he goat
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by ABsI1: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2012
packman:

are you a SON of Saraki COS i ready Kill you
oya now kill and be killed. U don dope as usual.junkie
Re: Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer by oluasaolu: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
may baba rest in peace. akoni loooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law / Katsina Insecurity: 12 District Heads Threaten To Abandon Communities / Save Nigeria Movement Accuses Obasanjo Of Planning To Divide Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.