Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (19891 Views)

Pakistan President Security Chief Killed / Syria Threatens Retaliation For Israeli Airstrike / Hamas Military Commander Killed By Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ayando(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
pple shud stop being sentimental abt israel jor..let be logical wit our analysis.they r just protecting their territory and dat shudnt bring any religious undertone.

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Rick9(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
ISrael cant be defeated remember what God said i will curse those who curse israel and i will bless those who bless israel. Remember that, that is Jesus hometown so God must fight for them.

6 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by juman(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Rick9: ISrael cant be defeated remember what God said i will curse those who curse israel and i will bless those who bless israel. Remember that, that is Jesus hometown so God must fight for them.

You are deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by xynerise: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Guys world don almost end o! *rushes to give his property to the poor *
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
Duke_Nija: Hamas is Palestine, Palestine is Hamas.

This is War between Palestine and Isreal.
Isreal can Fight Ten Countries and still comeout Smiling.

Massive Logistics, Expert Weaponry, Trained and Equiped Soldiers, God's Promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Even US dey use style style dey avoid Wahala with Dem.

"Who is this uncircumcised Palestinian to Fight Us the people of God, we will feed Your Carcass to the Birds of the air and Dogs of the Field"
E Dey Bible O, No B Me talk Am O lipsrsealed

From what planet do u come from u fool u reffer to the Zionist state as children of God yet they those same hooligans were responsible for His Sons death.

Stop living in biblical fantasiesgrin

Ten wars at the same time was 30 years ago times have changed. If the US with all its hardware can't say they've successfully won there socalled war on terror in Afghanistan how in heavens name did u come up with sh*t.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by fergusen: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
« Breaking News » Egypt recalls ambassador from Tel Aviv
DEBKA file November 14, 2012, 9:37 PM (GMT+02:00)
Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi’s office announced Wednesday night the recall of his ambassador from Tel Aviv just weeks after hepresented his credentials. He also called for a UN Security Council meeting to discuss “Israeli aggression.” President Morsi did not deliver a statement on the Israeli operation in the Gaza Strip although it was scheduled.
http://www.debka.com/newsupdatepopup/2861/
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
I love isreal and wud like to join dia army one day so dat i wil understudy dia style and use it to wipe boko boys out of africa. Ojukwu fan forever

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by babaowo: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
ifeomabernard: War! War!! War!!! Isrealites ki££ dem allWar! War!! War!!! Isrealites ki££ dem allWar! War!! War!!! Isrealites ki££ dem all
... can u kill a rat
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by omowolewa: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Balkan:

There many muslims in Israel but they dare not make any stup noise. They are very loyal.

Israel will continue to deal with this terrorists. Israel is sorrounded by enemies just like the Igbos and still they are the strongest and the richest. Just like the Igbos too

Illussionist, wake up its coffee time.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ParisLove2(f): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2012

cool

9 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
Israel is not like Nigeria. When muslims massacre christians, the christian will cry to the government. "They have killed our people again".
But Israel? No. Whenever they hit Israel, Israel respond decisively. That's the only reason Israel is still existing in the middle east.
That's the best way to deal wIth those muslims.
Show them they do not have the monopoly of violence. They will start crying to the UN. "Israel has murdered innocent muslim women and children". Why did they poke Israel in the first place? Israel, we are with you in prayers.

16 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by gramci: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Kudos to the Isreali's
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
There many muslims in Israel but they dare not make any stup noise. They are very loyal.

Israel will continue to deal with this terrorists. Israel is sorrounded by enemies just like the Igbos and still they are the strongest and the richest. Just like the Igbos too

There are many muslims in France. It doesn't make France A̶̲̥̅​ muslim country. And Infact, french far right are vigilant now. Any attempt by muslims to do anything funny, na war.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by bigmaut: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
babsG: can someone tell me why the west or america that preaches peace and freedom, is silent on the injustice,genocide and terrorism that isreal is doing to muslims in palestine? where is the freedom of worship? why has being a muslim become an offence.
when their planes strike civilian women and children its no news, but if a frustrated muslim whose whole family have been killed by them throws a stone at their tanks he is arrested for terrorism.
Do you know there are more than ten thousand palestinian muslims in isreali's prison.
These injustices are the reasons they go on suicide missions.
i will gladly do the same if i find myself in their shoes.
i wished moses did not save them from egypt.
i wished they were left to the live and die as the slaves they were.
i wished Adolf hitler had succeded in killing the whole Jews(sick rats) before he died.
i wish one day God will expose their plots.

Babsg why this thing come pain yu gaga pass d palistinian yu 4get 2 had why did abraham agreed 2 puck that slave gal call haggai wey born that stubborn bastard called ismael wey bcome d stubborn arabs/palistanians

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ParisLove2(f): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hypocrites where were y'all when hamas was launching drones and rockets into Israel?

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
chiover: I love isreal and wud like to join dia army one day so dat i wil understudy dia style and use it to wipe boko boys out of africa. Ojukwu fan forever

Isreal is one of the most racist nations the only thing ur black butt will help to do in isreal is cleaning dust bins and toilets tongue

Its most u here are blinded by mythical bible storiesgringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by odehaj: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
"The terror organizations hurt our citizens with premeditation, while they deliberately conceal themselves behind their own citizens"-Netanyahu...... Don't mind them my brother in Christ,God will give you the needed wisdom&might to fight them.As their nature they(Boko haram) do it here in Nigeria too,after throwing bomb deliberately they will go &use civilian as shield then some retardeen would said jtf is committing genocide.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Rick9(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
juman:

You are deceiving yourself.
tell me how oga
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
From what planet do u come from u fool u reffer to the Zionist state as children of God yet they those same hooligans were responsible for His Sons death.

Stop living in biblical fantasies

Ten wars at the same time was 30 years ago times have changed. If the US with all its hardware can't say they've successfully won there socalled war on terror in Afghanistan how in heavens name did u come up with sh*t.

Jews never believe in God when Jesus was alive. But some Jews beleived and they followed Jesus till death. Jews is jews. There are good Jews, there are bad Jews.

America did not win Afganistan war? Afganistan was is like A̶̲̥̅​ civil war. In Civil war nobody wins. Let any country fight an open war with america. Open war is war of technology and fire power and not A̶̲̥̅​ war of taliban throwing bomb and running away. Afganistan issue is like boko-haram.
Its A̶̲̥̅​ civil. And stop dueling on that. Its absurd!

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Wadeoye(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Duke_Nija: Hamas is Palestine, Palestine is Hamas.

This is War between Palestine and Isreal.
Isreal can Fight Ten Countries and still comeout Smiling.

Massive Logistics, Expert Weaponry, Trained and Equiped Soldiers, God's Promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Even US dey use style style dey avoid Wahala with Dem.

"Who is this uncircumcised Palestinian to Fight Us the people of God, we will feed Your Carcass to the Birds of the air and Dogs of the Field"
E Dey Bible O, No B Me talk Am O lipsrsealed

Look at this guy - Isreal that was held back by Hazibolah with so many casualities on Isreali side as well. Hazibolah is not a country, just a small group within Lebanon.

Dont pray for war my brother, it is only America support that will save Isreal if war ensues. Palestine is an occupied territory - they can do whatever they like there including using drone, etc.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Isreal is one of the most racist nations the only thing ur black butt will help to do in isreal is cleaning dust bins and toilets 

Its most u here are blinded by mythical bible stories

Up till 1996, many black people were serving in Israeli IDF. But it is because of anti-israel black brains like you that Israel stopped it. Black people were complaining that Israel is posting them to hostile war front and are keeping Jews away from there. They claimed Israel is using black people to do dirty works.
Many Eritrean and Eutopians were in the Israeli IDF before Israel chyange its policy.

Bible is A̶̲̥̅​ myth? What's make the quran? A̶̲̥̅​ toilet tissue?

Your hate on Israel will get you killed just like your Palestinian brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
Paris-Love:
Hypocrites where were y'all when hamas was launching drones and rockets into Israel?

What drones where and when give me a link to that Myth that says hamas launched drones at isreal cause I think u have no idea what drones are.

The only drone that flew over Isreal came from Hezbollah from the Lebanese side of the border months ago.

Really now some of u fooooools are seriously misinformed please read and do proper research before u try and raise a comment because it just exposses ur lack of intellect and reasoning skills.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by maigida231(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax: Israel is not like Nigeria. When muslims massacre christians, the christian will cry to the government. "They have killed our people again".
But Israel? No. Whenever they hit Israel, Israel respond decisively. That's the only reason Israel is still existing in the middle east.
That's the best way to deal wIth those muslims.
Show them they do not have the monopoly of violence. They will start crying to the UN. "Israel has murdered innocent muslim women and children". Why did they poke Israel in the first place? Israel, we are with you in prayers.
u never been or heard of kaduna before,we r d jewish of africa sef,if touch 1xtians we touch 20malos but peace is d best for both party but d goats no d hear n learn!!.no offences.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Wadeoye(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Balkan:

See Amadioha Logic at play here... The last time I checked, Dangote was the richest in Africa... Is Dangote a Igbo man?

Why are these guys this foolish - they talk like illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
Look at this guy - Isreal that was held back by Hazibolah with so many casualities on Isreali side as well. Hazibolah is not a country, just a small group within Lebanon.

Dont pray for war my brother, it is only America support that will save Isreal if war ensues. Palestine is an occupied territory - they can do whatever they like there including using drone, etc.

Let me educate you. America can't help Israel win hizbolla because like boko-haram, they throw bombs and run away and hide amoung women and children. They are not soldiers, they just like arear boys in Lagos.
Let them come out as soldiers and fight Israel. No, they can't.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by odehaj: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
"They would simply like to wipe us off the face of the earth and they have no reservations about harming innocent civilians"~Netanyahu(Israeli PM)
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wowshocked i just saw the assassination on cnn, the airstrike was surgical. They termed it 'operation cloud pillar'.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by markus1133: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
no ...
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by odehaj: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
odehaj: "They would simply like to wipe us off the face of the earth and they have no reservations about harming innocent civilians"~Netanyahu(Israeli PM)
Why is it that an averag Islamist fighter can't fight without human/civilian shield?see Boko haram nah!

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by dnawah(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
caseless: Hmmmmm....isreal again? They never finish with iran(pending), egypt stil dey their list and here is their regular customer, palestain.. Hope this people will not drag us to another world war cos i can feel it. Gazans, we are with u in prayers!
there can never be peace in Gaza,Samson was kill there and his blood is still crying.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
good for the man. he deserve it. he has too many innocent bloods in his hands.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Wadeoye(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Rick9: ISrael cant be defeated remember what God said i will curse those who curse israel and i will bless those who bless israel. Remember that, that is Jesus hometown so God must fight for them.

Let us assume you are right. How come countries like UAE, Saudi, Quatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iran, etc are so blessed with so much resources? The place everybody (the rich I meant) wants to go, relax and invest their money is Dubai, a muslim city that will deny anybody with Isreali stamp on his passport entry. Tell me why your God that cursed all enemies of Isreal, leftout UAE and the other countries listed above. Have you ever stepped out of your village to see some of those places?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. / US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.