Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (19893 Views)

Pakistan President Security Chief Killed / Syria Threatens Retaliation For Israeli Airstrike / Hamas Military Commander Killed By Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Did I not tell you guys to read the book titled 'Son of Hamas', www.sonofhamas.com In this book written buy Mosab Hassan Yousef one of the sons of the founder of Hamas, you would know more.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

Jews never believe in God when Jesus was alive. But some Jews beleived and they followed Jesus till death. Jews is jews. There are good Jews, there are bad Jews.

America did not win Afganistan war? Afganistan was is like A̶̲̥̅​ civil war. In Civil war nobody wins. Let any country fight an open war with america. Open war is war of technology and fire power and not A̶̲̥̅​ war of taliban throwing bomb and running away. Afganistan issue is like boko-haram.
Its A̶̲̥̅​ civil. And stop dueling on that. Its absurd!
hotwax:

Jews never believe in God when Jesus was alive. But some Jews beleived and they followed Jesus till death. Jews is jews. There are good Jews, there are bad Jews.

America did not win Afganistan war? Afganistan was is like A̶̲̥̅​ civil war. In Civil war nobody wins. Let any country fight an open war with america. Open war is war of technology and fire power and not A̶̲̥̅​ war of taliban throwing bomb and running away. Afganistan issue is like boko-haram.
hotwax:

Just like u said war is war and please tell me what open war because there only two types of wars that I know of and that conventional warfare and unconventional warfare.

When a country invades another it must fight on the enemies turf and most of the time it means fighting in jungles, deserts, urban or in moutainess terrains like afghanistan u can't invade me and then tell me to fight a conventional war with u when I know that I'm outgunned, don't be foolish.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by jmaine: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Maple: Yessso!!! Its about time Israel kick some Hamas azz to feel good again after its defeat by Hezbollah. grin

Israel is so powerful that a stalemate in their conflict was seen as a great achievement by Hezbollah . . .

Thanks to Hezbollah using human shields to prosecute the war . . .They would have been extinct if the world wasn't watching strenuously . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by jude33084(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
The OP:

What does this have to do with Islam?

The guy is not normal undecided
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
This is nothing more than a campaign stunt for Netanyahu. The Israeli Elections are just around the corner, hence he need to be the "tough" candidate again so he could be re-elected. The Israeli politicians win votes based on who is tougher with the Palestinian "terrorists".
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by jude33084(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
The OP:

What does this have to do with Islam?

The guy is not normal cheesy
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Wadeoye(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

Let me educate you. America can't help Israel win hizbolla because like boko-haram, they throw bombs and run away and hide amoung women and children. They are not soldiers, they just like arear boys in Lagos.
Let them come out as soldiers and fight Israel. No, they can't.

You are probably a kid as you dont seem to know much. The Isreali - Hazibolah war was military vs military on the border of both countries. Isreali had to withdraw eventually.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Israel again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by RedLight1: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
osaiworld:

where were you when Hamas broke the peace deal about a week ago? Do you know how many pple were killed and injured when they were throwing missles to Israel? Now that Israel retaliates you are here making noise.

thats the problem with muslims generally... whenever their brothers in islam throw bombs and kill innocent people, they will shout allahu akbar, death to israel, but when israel decide to retaliate in multiple folds ...they will be shouting genocide. they never learn and they are all bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
^^^

Are you saying Xtians and Jews are less hypocritical?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

Let me educate you. America can't help Israel win hizbolla because like boko-haram, they throw bombs and run away and hide amoung women and children. They are not soldiers, they just like arear boys in Lagos.
Let them come out as soldiers and fight Israel. No, they can't.

Bwahahahaha

Israel vs. hezbolla was a straight war... Israel chickened out by attacking Northern Lebanon instead of facing Hezbollah directly in the South...

Israel was soundly defeated, and the fear on the faces of the Israeli soldiers during the war was hysterical..

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by DukeNija(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
babsG: can someone tell me why the west or america that preaches peace and freedom, is silent on the injustice,genocide and terrorism that isreal is doing to muslims in palestine? where is the freedom of worship? why has being a muslim become an offence.
when their planes strike civilian women and children its no news, but if a frustrated muslim whose whole family have been killed by them throws a stone at their tanks he is arrested for terrorism.
Do you know there are more than ten thousand palestinian muslims in isreali's prison.
These injustices are the reasons they go on suicide missions.
i will gladly do the same if i find myself in their shoes.
i wished moses did not save them from egypt.
i wished they were left to the live and die as the slaves they were.
i wished Adolf hitler had succeded in killing the whole Jews(sick rats) before he died.
i wish one day God will expose their plots.

Guy Calm down before you get Heart-Attack.
Do you know that whoever fights Isreal fights God?

Hmnn Nobody can win Isreal O. Even America sef.
Russia China and the rest no fit even talk.

Do You know why they Scaled through all U mentioned?
"The Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more. Forever."

"And God said to Abraham, I will be with you and your Children, and Childrens Childrenses"

Putin: Premier they are at it again

Chinese Premeir: Yea I saw the News.
By the way, are You stil coming for the Hotel launch?

Putin: Yea! You know I love Chinese. grin
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Kslib(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
***spits.... Pheew*** What da hell is wrong with my xtian brothers here??
So you guys think the israel in the bible refers to the present day israel??
So you believe today's israel are the children of GOD being reffered to in the bible?? No wonder,the bible says one needs the holy spirit to be able to understand GOD's word....
Haba,people just brush through the bible,see israel and conclude that the present israel is the one reffered to in the bible..
Anyway,with time,all of us will know the truth,and you shall be shocked...

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Just like u said war is war and please tell me what open war because there only two types of wars that I know of and that conventional warfare and unconventional warfare.

When a country invades another it must fight on the enemies turf and most of the time it means fighting in jungles, deserts, urban or in moutainess terrains like afghanistan u can't invade me and then tell me to fight a conventional war with u when I know that I'm outgunned, don't be foolish.

You wanna know real war? Conventional war stuff is what you know. Let me clue you in:
1. Bullie/crippling war: A̶̲̥̅​ chest beating war. A̶̲̥̅​ war fought to cripple the enemy. To make the enemy crumb and bow down to you. E.g Japan-USA war, Cold-war, Korea-Britian war to partition Korea to North and South e.t.c. Iraq-Kuwait-war Bush the senior era. This an open war of powersa.

2. Occupation/change in government: its A̶̲̥̅​ type of long war that can never end aand often change to civil war. E.g some section of Afganistan supported America to topple talibans. These section of afgan came to power and Taliban became A̶̲̥̅​ rebel. Example 2, Iraq recent war. Kurdish and Shiite supported America to topple saddam husein. This type war doesn't end because there will be struggle for power among the poiticians.

Compare the two above. The first one, america has nothing to loose other than to bomb its enemy to pieces. The second one, america want to go in and form another government. Even it will be difficult for the whole world talkless of America.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by jude33084(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
snydergp:

From what planet do u come from u fool u reffer to the Zionist state as children of God yet they those same hooligans were responsible for His Sons death.

Stop living in biblical fantasiesgrin

Ten wars at the same time was 30 years ago times have changed. If the US with all its hardware can't say they've successfully won there socalled war on terror in Afghanistan how in heavens name did u come up with sh*t.

Thats where you are wrong mate, the war in Afghan was a one sided war; meaning no civilians, women aŋԂ children involved. If Americans want to come down on Afghan I think the land would have been bare by now undecided We all know thats Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† the Hamas(Islam fighters) always do by using innocent civilians as shield. Most recently Boko Haram where also shouting about their women aŋԂ children. Imagine that? cheesy angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2012

You wanna know real war? Conventional war stuff is what you know. Let me clue you in:
1. Bullie/crippling war: A̶̲̥̅​ chest beating war. A̶̲̥̅​ war fought to cripple the enemy. To make the enemy crumb and bow down to you. E.g Japan-USA war, Cold-war, Korea-Britian war to partition Korea to North and South e.t.c. Iraq-Kuwait-war Bush the senior era. This an open war of powersa.

2. Occupation/change in government: its A̶̲̥̅​ type of long war that can never end aand often change to civil war. E.g some section of Afganistan supported America to topple talibans. These section of afgan came to power and Taliban became A̶̲̥̅​ rebel. Example 2, Iraq recent war. Kurdish and Shiite supported America to topple saddam husein. This type war doesn't end because there will be struggle for power among the poiticians.

Compare the two above. The first one, america has nothing to loose other than to bomb its enemy to pieces. The second one, america want to go in and form another government. Even it will be difficult for the whole world talkless of America.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by RedLight1: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Maple: ^^^

Are you saying Xtians and Jews are less hypocritical?

yes, may be..
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by jude33084(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

Thank you for enlightening the guy. cheesy
R
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

Up till 1996, many black people were serving in Israeli IDF. But it is because of anti-israel black brains like you that Israel stopped it. Black people were complaining that Israel is posting them to hostile war front and are keeping Jews away from there. They claimed Israel is using black people to do dirty works.
Many Eritrean and Eutopians were in the Israeli IDF before Israel chyange its policy.

Bible is A̶̲̥̅​ myth? What's make the quran? A̶̲̥̅​ toilet tissue?

Your hate on Israel will get you killed just like your Palestinian brothers.

I don't hate Isreal my brother and I'm a Christian

Isreal was a strong supporter of the then Apartheid south african state which in return led to the continues suffering of millions of blacks and other countries on the continent.

Tell me if Isreal was such a peaceful state why has it ignored so many UN resolutions on the Palistinian issue.

My country south africa has banned all imports and exports of its natural resources a few months ago and has also threatend to recall its ambassador in solidarity of the Palistinians a move which is supported by the majority of SA citizens.

I don't give a F*ck abt that racist Zionist state u fools are trapped in a religious stone age mythology

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Akpan107(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
Rick9: ISrael cant be defeated remember what God said i will curse those who curse israel and i will bless those who bless israel. Remember that, that is Jesus hometown so God must fight for them.
it shall be well with IS-REAL! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by RedLight1: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
Kslib: ***spits.... Pheew*** What da hell is wrong with my xtian brothers here??
So you guys think the israel in the bible refers to the present day israel??
So you believe today's israel are the children of GOD being reffered to in the bible?? No wonder,the bible says one needs the holy spirit to be able to understand GOD's word....
Haba,people just brush through the bible,see israel and conclude that the present israel is the one reffered to in the bible..
Anyway,with time,all of us will know the truth,and you shall be shocked...

so are u saying, there is another isreal apart from the israel we are talking about? are u saying this because most of Israelite are jews and not christians? remember God didnt bless them after Jesus came... he blessed them even before Christianity arrive, and the tell them to worship a particular man or religion... he only asked them to worship him (GOD)

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by dnawah(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
osaiworld:

where were you when Hamas broke the peace deal about a week ago? Do you know how many pple were killed and injured when they were throwing missles to Israel? Now that Israel retaliates you are here making noise.
bros no mind them,them dey lucky say Ehud Barak no be prime minister again,they 4 hear huin!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
You are probably a kid as you dont seem to know much. The Isreali - Hazibolah war was military vs military on the border of both countries. Isreali had to withdraw eventually.

abeg no mind am jare.

Since Israel was azz whooped by Hezbollah in 2006, its been a long time since the Israelis and their blind followers feel good about themselves again. Please, do not spoil the fun, let them enjoy their moments of bombing the hell out of Hamas and stone throwing Palestinians "terrorists" in Gaza.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
hamas is like any typical islamic militant. they target the innocent and run away.
istreal will only target specific individuals
kudos to istreal. that hamas commander has too many innocent blood on his hand.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by teniyi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Aloodunayo: ISLAM: religion of crisis
With your view about Islam, you and your generation will never progress in life and hell fire will be your abode in the hereafter EXCEPT you are saved with the message of Islam. That is your portion.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
ashson: Who mention islam here? thats the problem with most of you people. if a christian does something bad, who will blame jesus or christianity. your ignorance will not let you understand!

Understand what That terrorists should be allowed to live.

Isreal is fighting terrorists but Hamas or whatever their name is are launching rockets into civilian areas in Isreal.

I dont support war or violence.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by jude33084(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
snydergp:

I don't hate Isreal my brother and I'm a Christian

Isreal was a strong supporter of the then Apartheid south african state which in return led to the continues suffering of millions of blacks and other countries on the continent.

Tell me if Isreal was such a peaceful state why has it ignored so many UN resolutions on the Palistinian issue.

My country south africa has banned all imports and exports of its natural resources a few months ago and has also threatend to recall its ambassador in solidarity of the Palistinians a move which is supported by the majority of SA citizens.

I don't give a F*ck abt that racist Zionist state u fools are trapped in a religious stone age mythology

Isreali are not christians. They hate blacks just like their Arab counterparts. I just believe that they are doing Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† they have to survive that region wink

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2012

You are not A̶̲̥̅​ kid but A̶̲̥̅​ dum.b adult. It was A̶̲̥̅​ war between one miliitary and A̶̲̥̅​ terrorist organization hiding among women and children. We all saw what happened when Israeli saoldiers murdered innocent lebanesse. The whole world screaming at Israel for crime again humanity. That's why Israel ran away from Lebanon. Somebody probably told you the story.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
^^^

hmm... I still remember those days when Mandela's ANC and Mugabe's ZANUPF were called terrorists organizations by the "civilized" world for their fights and struggle against White land grabbers oppression. I bet you werent born then.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by RedLight1: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
teniyi:
With your view about Islam, you and your generation will never progress in life and hell fire will be your abode in the hereafter EXCEPT you are saved with the message of Islam. That is your portion.
typical of a muslim .. very dumb and aggressive.. am sure u woulda bomb him if u get the chance
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
babsG: can someone tell me why the west or america that preaches peace and freedom, is silent on the injustice,genocide and terrorism that isreal is doing to muslims in palestine? where is the freedom of worship? why has being a muslim become an offence.
when their planes strike civilian women and children its no news, but if a frustrated muslim whose whole family have been killed by them throws a stone at their tanks he is arrested for terrorism.
Do you know there are more than ten thousand palestinian muslims in isreali's prison.
These injustices are the reasons they go on suicide missions.
i will gladly do the same if i find myself in their shoes.
i wished moses did not save them from egypt.
i wished they were left to the live and die as the slaves they were.
i wished Adolf hitler had succeded in killing the whole Jews(sick rats) before he died.
i wish one day God will expose their plots.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Try to find out which side God dey before you continue ranting. My candid advice.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by seanet01: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
dadicvila: Oga how did the palestinians get into the Isreali prisons?please tell us
You have been brainwashed. 80 out of hundred Palestinians in Israeli prisons are innocent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. / US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.